Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

Let's just say the guy wasn't murtad.

Zack you seem to be playing games with something very big in front of Allah. To call somebody who was saying "Lailaha Ilalah" a murtad is not as easy as your making. Yes islam condemns those who betray muslims and fight for the non muslims, but its all about the NIYAH or intentions and that is what Shaikh Omar faruq said, for example if you are fighting for the Ethiopian side for money, or safety, or jobs, then you might be a sinner , but you are not a murtad, and the proof of that is the companion who wrote a letter to Quraish in the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) warning Quraish about the prophets war intentions, when his message was intercepted and was asked why he did it, he said "to save his family in Mekkah" then Omar (RA) said to the prophet, let me kill this Munafiq, but the prophet (PBUH) told him No. So its all about your intention with non believers,

The Zack   

MoonLight1;812861 wrote:
Zack you seem to be playing games with something very big in front of Allah. To call somebody who was saying "Lailaha Ilalah" a murtad is not as easy as your making. Yes islam condemns those who betray muslims and fight for the non muslims, but its all about the NIYAH or intentions and that is what Shaikh Omar faruq said, for example if you are fighting for the Ethiopian side for money, or safety, or jobs, then you might be a sinner , but you are not a murtad, and the proof of that is the companion who wrote a letter to Quraish in the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) warning Quraish about the prophets war intentions, when his message was intercepted and was asked why he did it, he said "to save his family in Mekkah" then Omar (RA) said to the prophet, let me kill this Munafiq, but the prophet (PBUH) told him No. So its all about your intention with non believers,

You kinda need to take your own advice. The Zack has never called specific person a Murtad. If you are saying he did, prove it. However, Murtadnimo does exist. The deen is very clear. There are specific actions that make one a murtad. For example, if you call the Salat some names, you are a murtad. So one can't tell us there is not murtadnimo, period. The Sheikh has said those who come with infidels and fight on their side are murtads.

The Zack;812864 wrote:
You kinda need to take your own advice.
The Zack has never called specific person a Murtad
. If you are saying he did, prove it. However, Murtadnimo does exist. The deen is very clear. There are specific actions that make one a murtad. For example, if you call the Salat some names, you are a murtad. So one can't tell us there is not murtadnimo, period. The Sheikh has said those who come with infidels and fight on their side are murtads.

i think i got my answer. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zack

The Zack has never called specific person a Murtad. If you are saying he did, prove it.

Here you are agreeing Maadeeys statement 10000% and that includes the (C/Lahi Yusuf Murtad quote)

Quote Originally Posted by The Zack

I agree with this article 10000%. Spot on! Ilowsha dhawaa! The guy murdered 6,000 Somalis in 2006. We can't get easily forget that.

Maaddey is correct, Omar Faruq was specifically asked "Is he who brings gaalo to his country to fight against his own people a gaal?" Omar Faruq responded "Yes" with much explanation.

So, its good in aad ka noqotay in qof Muslim ah aad ugu yeertay murtad.

Somalia   

kingofkings;812865 wrote:
i think i got my answer. thank you.

He did though, he said he 10000% agrees with Maddeey and now he backs out.

Somalia;812871 wrote:
He did though, he said he 10000% agrees with Maddeey and now he backs out.

i'm referring to a sane person using third person narrative to describe himself.

^All Somalis have mourned, paid their respect and offered a national burial while only few, notably, looters incorporation and former checkpoint owners aired their anger in disbelief and isolation.What can few persona non grata do about it. The likes of you, Madeey and some disgrantled secessionists clans, as powerless as they are, will continue to wail and repeat old sentences over and over again.

You posted few days ago about Caalin's inconsiderate rush remarks, the questions is, what can he do about it? The preperation to put up the board with the name is ongoing right now, and you will see the pictures here in a week, what's are you, Xx or Caalin can do about it? Perhaps attack, heh! We will wait and see.

Live with it and cut the crab, hadii aydnaan tabar iyo wax cusub meesha kuhaynin, silence is gold, my advice.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi, where is this anger coming from.you are one of the more cooler heads don't loose it sxb.

Somali's mourn all deaths and offer condolences to anyone.Ilaahay uun baa la xisaabtami kara.

What we are talking about is political legacy. The regular clan supporters, confuse a burial with a legacy and condolences with support sxb.

Sxb don't let your emotional feelings blind your politics judgement. I am sure we all can learn many things for our elders, what did they well and their mistakes. But we have a chance to improve that if we remain cool headed. And we should try to copy cat our elders like Genereal Duke here parading around and defending the undefendeble, if we would do that then we would end up in a vicious cycle of repeating same mistakes.

Adeer its you who is blinding himself from the truth, that your anti-Puntland attitude that have been taking shape lately.

First, national burial is not for everyone, only much loved and respected statesmen receive it. Let's move on from that

Second, you asked for legacy - TFG, Puntland, Fedalism for Somalia, these are big things, apparent and undeniably A/Y was the workforce behind all these and hence his legacies. Now whether you like or agree with these or not is not the point, but whether these are big things and real changes to Somali politics is the point here - He did it.

Denying the fact or throwing old and overused phrases as 'Murtad' or 'Criminal' and such random memorized words would not change the reality on the ground.

gooni   

Cabdi rashiid a/ sharmaake aan u ducayno hadaad tiraahdo kaa yeeli maayaan wadaad maskiina buu ahaa bay ku oran waa dhaqanka soomaalida nin wax dila barakiciya waa inaan xusnaa 1001 jeer halyeey la iloobi karo maahayn ee taariikhdiisa hala akhriyo

difaac uma baahna maanta ilaahiis baa la xisaabtami adinkuna itaqi laah,dambiga iska yareeya

Carafaat   

Qandalawi, in all honesty I can see that I oppose the clan based policies and politics. I don't agree with those trying it in Hargeysa nor those propagating it in Bosasso, for I belief it's futile. Those policies of federalism is institutionlizing clan, which is against the interest of all Somali's. And yes I disagree with you or any other propagating it. And it hasn't brought much added value either. Most folks here don't even dare to propagate their clan enclave, you shouldn't either sxb. Waa ka weyn tahay sidaas.

Cawaale   

It's times like this when you realize that "Clan is Everything". Solers being biased and taking sides i.e. Far left or far right.

Talk about a waste of bandwidth and time.!