Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

Dervish;781199 wrote:
Not only am I against it but I'm willing to beat the crap out of the next openly lander person I see this week. I'm on a rampage out here.

Dervish its only getting started saxib...only getting started...:D i see your cheap propaganda from widwidh news hasnt improved your sleeping pattern... :D

WE GOING TO CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......:D

UZTAAD;781241 wrote:
somaliland is nothing but sick and weak clan. who think they are when they are attacking other people land ?. I want to tell this sick clan that if

you attack Boohoodle you are attacking more stronger people than you who live from kismaayo to bosaso . you wil be l taught l esson don't cry tommorowe are been massacered you sick people.

I think you should read your history son...these people you stating are owned by Somaliland since they were incepted since the mad mystic to siad barre they all been destroyed by Somalilanders...so look back at history...none are weaker then you...as history is witness to...the land is Somaliland whether you like it or not no one gives a dam what you think...military force and time will determine who owns buhoodle and sool...watch and learn :cool:

This thread is a perfect example of what those who oppose Somaliland for nothing but tribalism wish to do. They are hoping to use the trouble makers in Buhoodle paint them as victims to try and gain support from other Somalis. The amateurish PR job includes the claims that they are defending Somali unity, which is not true. The truth is they are motivated by nothing but tribalism not nationalism. If the history of the SSC folks is looked in more detail, they are less nationalistic than the pirates, just not as cunning. They supported the Ethiopian occupation and destructionof Xammer with men power. They helped Afweyne destroy Somalia as part of the MOD. So who are they fooling with this nonsense?

Carafaat   

The Zack;781158 wrote:
Every SOLer should clearly tell us their position on this war. It is assumed that you are in favor of it if you don't oppose it.

Xaaji Xunduf, Jaceylbaro, Mintid Farayare ( I thought he was a reasonable fella), AfricaoWn, EVEN RED SEA, and Saalax are for it. The list shall continue.

AT&T, Xiin, Khadar, Aaliyah, Liibaan are all against it.

NGONGE, you can't be "neutral" on this one, old man. Take a position.

This what you call ******ism or Siyadism/Sayidism in its purest form. Trying to dress up naked clannism. :D

Tell me how those who cheer for a militia who's main objective is to wage war and free its land, are against a war?

Carafaat   

The Zack;781157 wrote:
SOLers,

We are hereby to officially declare our position on the war in Buuhoodle, Soomaaliya. Our position is the position of every sane and nationalistic Somali. We
oppose
the naked aggression of Somaliland and we call upon Mr. Siilaanyo to pull out his troops from the lands of the dervishes, the dervishes. Mr.Siilaanyo has to upheld dhaqanka iyo Somalinimada and stop this. Based on very authentic and reliable sources, more than 20 lives have been taken since these aggressions have started, Siilaanyo, don't take any more lives. You will be responsible for any causalities regardless of the side it impacts.

Our message to the people of Khatumo is, you had done an extraordinary job defending Buuhoodle and its outskirts. Keep doing what you are doing, it is the right thing to do. We are with you mentally and we shall be with you physically should these attacks continue.

Wa billaahi Towfiiq.

Purest of form of Daruodism hiding behind Somalinimo. We have seen that bullshit before. Got something new?

What's funny is how the Ethiopian tool tries to cover his naked tribalism with nationalism and than to force his opinion on the other SOLers. Lol

Cheap, very cheap..

Zack go and free your people from your stooge cousins..

Abdul   

As much as we hate war,it seems our problem with our northwest neighbours can and will be solved in the battlefield.

If some of you want to be lasting members in this site, baliis respect the site's rules and its members. Always posting inflammatory and degrading posts won't get you anywhere in this site. It is 'baliis' phase now. It won't be baliis later.

I'm AGAINST the war on Khatuumo State! I agree with Dabrow on this no one is gonna benefit from this clan warfare. How can you leave your dead soldiers cold blooded just like that when they are the ones fighting out their on your command, soon the Somalilanders civilians will also come in action against their ill mannered president. He clearly doesn't care about anybody not even his soldiers. This man will go down soon it's a matter of time only.

Narniah   

The Zack;781158 wrote:
Every SOLer should clearly tell us their position on this war. It is assumed that you are in favor of it if you don't oppose it.

I oppose it.

The Zack   

Thanks Narniah, Blue and all others who objectively stated their positions on this dirty war on Khaatumo.

Carafaat, there is nothing clannish about my stance. I thought you were against this war as you stated in your thread "Not in my name". This thread pretty much agrees with your thread, not sure what the fuss is all about? Mise you were lying to us on that thread and you really support Siilaanyo's aggression. Do clarify these things for us, will ya?

aside note for those who posted emotional and clannish non-sense, please take that BS to where it belongs to. If you support this war, kindly say so and tell us why you support the killings of innocent Somalis.

Thanks!

Carafaat   

Zack, I oppose this war. But tell me how how posting of dead soldeiers bodies and cheeering for a militia is oppositiom to war? The names you have mentioned, have not one single time said they opposed the war and they support the milia. So tell how supporting a milia is opposing the war. :D

War naga tag. Bahashadu wee cadahay.

Showqi   

Dagaalka waan ka soo hor jeedaa. Soomaalidu maanta wakhtigii ay dagaalo cusub isu diyaarin lahaayeen ma'aha, ee waa wakhtigii ay wadanka nabadgalyadiisa iyo horumarkiisa ay ka shaqeyn lahaayeen. Ogow nin gardarani ma guuleysto, marka qolooyinka SNMta ee wax weeraraya waxaan odhan lahaa dagaalka joojiya.