Qurac&qansax

PUNTLAND

Despite our gloomy and despair, there is Hope, there is some tangible progress by Somali community every where in Somalia, particularly the two major states Puntland and Somaliland, who always lead by example. Xadaaradu waa cajiib.

only if we had good leaders, who are visionaries.

13 minutes ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Waar reer Puntland ow goosta before it's too late.  

maxaa la sameeyaa, hadii canaasiir wax ilaahay noogu daray. 

waa far kugu taalo oo bugta, see yeelin.

Tallaabo   
5 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Haddii uu Farmaajo tagay rajadaadii ma intaas ay ku eegtahay. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

6 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

That's unnecessary jahwareer. Besides, Pland's real problems are extreme poverty, lack of political space, bad leadership and ignorant population who are easily manipulated  And that's the case with every Somali region in the Horn.

Separating won't solve its problems, it will only create new ones.

Duufaan   

The Garacad port built by local businesses people is the only achievement here. Faroole buildings and old pirates buildings in garoowe are not acheivhment. Empty houses without anything to eat inside  is not development. By the way Somali everywhere are buildings houses. Fastest growing city today in Somalia peninsula  are Gaarisa and Jigjiga ironically. 

In Puntland the SSDF reached a roadblock and  they are happy to maintaining the status quo  for now but the time will not allowed them to maintain the cast system. Boosaaso is already in edge and when garacad port open it will lose customers to Garacad.  Politicaly puntland is unstable inside and will be replaced by Jubaland politically and economically.

Samafal   
28 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

The Garacad port built by local businesses people is the only achievement here. Faroole buildings and old pirates buildings in garoowe are not acheivhment. Empty houses without anything to eat inside  is not development. By the way Somali everywhere are buildings houses. Fastest growing city today in Somalia peninsula  are Gaarisa and Jigjiga ironically. 

In Puntland the SSDF reached a roadblock and  they are happy to maintaining the status quo  for now but the time will not allowed them to maintain the cast system. Boosaaso is already in edge and when garacad port open it will lose customers to Garacad.  Politicaly puntland is unstable inside and will be replaced by Jubaland politically and economically.

Lol. Habaar meel lafariiso ileen wax kale oo aad samayn kartid majirtee 😂. Tankale If Garcad takeover Bosaso both are Puntland lands. You are looking for friction between communities that is not happening.

Duufaan   
52 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Lol. Habaar meel lafariiso ileen wax kale oo aad samayn kartid majirtee 😂. Tankale If Garcad takeover Bosaso both are Puntland lands. You are looking for friction between communities that is not happening.

Boowe, xaqiiqda ayaan cabiray. If you read the same old story for your kids, they will get bored in the end. Hoping so much after Farmaajo. Is Hassan better than Farmaajo for your Puntland? Tell us Putland politicians? Right Farool, Deni and Gas. How many other people live in that region, where are their politicians?  The political friction between communities is already there my friend. It is time you to be a grown-up man who can recognize that. For me, I have nothing to do with Puntland and historically never had.  I am just sharing my opinion about the topic.