Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Taleexi   

Showqi;740033 wrote:
Waa maxay cilada aad sheegaysaa niyow. War bahashu waa caafimaad ee dadka naqaska ha ku celin........:cool:

Saaxiib, malaa run sheeg waa belo sheeg. Talo uun bay iga ahayd Showqiyow!

Aaliyyah;740008 wrote:
Oba sax ya ka iga fiican wa runta, thats exactly what my mom said..digirti waa necbahay waan isku khasbay anigu lol

Che whats wrong with digir?

Faraxbrawn bal give some examples
:D
..maybe we could learn something from you!

salaam

Everything except digir and cambulo plus caano and oatmeal, waan kujiraa. Mostly, Hilib iyo dooro ayaan nagta ka saaraa. Barid,baasto, ugali aka soor-laakin, haaigu sheegin daac qurun inducing food like digir iyo caano....

nuune   

^^ Waxaasoo dhanaa, Abti mandhaazi iyo munguko mingi iyo mungaazi kiimbo iyo weewe ayaan ka dhargey, laakin inaa saa dooro u jecleyd maba moodeeyn, kaligey dooro kalliifkeed inaa aamo aa isku heestey camal.

Oz   

Suxuur spot? Where is Afur spot, needed to say few things. C'mon Val do the right thing

Nina Fox   

Can't remember if I had saxuur xalay---thats how bad the situation was. I was so tired. Today my sister is in the kitchen making an array of "unpronouncable" stuff. Malawax leeba ka fahmey waxeey walaaqooyso, Yaab anuka aragni. And for Saxuur she is making Bariis with Salmon and Vegetable Medely.

30mins after eating (malawax and spicy suugo + a little porridge) last night, I was puking my guts out. Slept on an empty stomach. Just had some suxuur (one plain malawax and porridge again) and waiting to see if it stays down. Let's hope it stays down. Think I might have to give up the malawax, never had these problems before I started eating it.

OZ, go ahead and post your afur musings in this spot.

Nina Fox   

^^ Get well sweety, I hope you are ok by now. Spicy food on an empty stomach dhibkeeda leedahay iska ilaali.

The best form of saxuur that will sustain you ma idiin shegaa,,,that will get you going all day, and then some.....

Kaalaya dhegta isoo dhoweeya,,,,its a secret

2 and a half pieces of Weetabix-------with warm milk (It is a guaranteed remedy for the tiring dayz ahead) Aheeey

N.O.R.F   

Nina Fox;740351 wrote:
2 and a half pieces of
Weetabix
-------with warm milk (It is a guaranteed remedy for the tiring dayz ahead) Aheeey

Make that 3 followed by rehydration drinks (Pokka Sportswater). Sets you up for the day.

Juxa   

i hate weetabix and anything that looks mushari but it keeps you going and does not cause any digestive problems.

today is half ramadan, alhamdulilah not long to go and it is Eid day

Aaliyyah   

just came home and had pasta, don't think I will eat anything suxur time..

btw random story lol..

I was waiting for the bus when these two drank ppl came right beside one is an indian girl and this somali dude…so she is like swaying back and forth literally lol creeping me out given that it was so dark outside even thou I could still go inside the station bt I was like standing outside of it u know where u wait for the bus…so the guy comes and goes “abaayo see tahay” I just ignored him..and then the girl still swaying back and forth goes “shes a good girl I swear shes a good girl shes muslim she only talks to muslim peope” and the drank Somali dude (not as drank as her nonetheless drank ) goes “she is from my culture” LOL…and then tries to talk to me n goes “ramadan kariim” even thou I can see he is drank I decided to answer him I’m like “same to you” thankfully they walk away from me..and im makin dua the bus comes lol..so he comes back to me again and goes “abaayo ma is baran karnaa” again his drunk indian friend oo dhacdhacasa goes “get away from her she desevers a good man” (I was this close to burst out laughing yet they were creeping me out in a way balayada cabsan armay madiyo sitaan like how would i know )..thankfully the bus comes and the driver kicks the drunk Indian girl out of the bus and the Somali dude follows her..he was holding a bottle of alcohol too …and he is probably one of the many Somali guys qurbe ku wareeray…today I just wanna make dua for them that allah swt guides them amen..n yeah this story is totally random but felt like sharing lol