Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

nuune   

^^ Ngonge, Waligaa signaturekaaga ma cuntey, I did xalayto, gaaja xun ayaana ka qaadey, Ilaah amarkii.

Val can cook, I don't believe it, talaw maxey karisey, doorshe gubtey, ibriiq ooyey, yaanyo oloshey, saxan niikiyey, yaa ogaado xuubka yixaaskuu ahaayee waxa digsiga saarnaa.

Edit: labada jeer maxey u so baxdye my post, I thought iney qaruumaha bisha Soonka xirnaayeen

What are these falsehoods being propagated against me? I have ALWAYS been able to cook. I just don't like making the dough-heavy and greasy staple foods. But even those I can do fairly well. Halkaa inoogu joojiya the Val can't cook sheeko, please.

Juxa and Che, I can deal with the domestic goddess label. Definitely, although I am still ways off, but a few more months of the Good Food channel and practice will get me there, I'A. Now, what I am against are carabi endearments like 'xabiibi'. Ouc.

Juxa and Lily, I agree....cuntada lightka ah wax ka fiican majirto. Malawax, however delicious, will settle in your tummy like tumbling rocks. Not healthy. Give me coconut rice and a chicken stir-fry any day.

Juxa   

Val I like malawah, I do mix caano to get soft. But since Ramadan started I did not make it. Picked up from my sister few times bless her she makes us afur to go

Now did you ever try making kabaab ? Not kebab the Turkish version. I give you the recipe if you have not made it yet. Simple and delicious

Juxa;739585 wrote:
Val I like malawah, I do mix caano to get soft. But since Ramadan started I did not make it. Picked up from my sister few times bless her she makes us afur to go

Now did you ever try making kabaab ? Not kebab the Turkish version. I give you the recipe if you have not made it yet. Simple and delicious

What the hoot is the difference? Kabab,kebab shiish kebab...

Malawax, Sambus,etc is filling, when i was younger,i could down those things in minutes,not any more.

Valenteenah, ooh, I see you are a victim of the make her cook and dont show up game, Most men pull that once every now and then...I am just kidding,there is no such pact in the male fratenity. LOL.

Juxa   

Fb maxaa la ganuunacee? And most importantly to me yaah yaah

It is not greasy kebebka taqan, this is made out of tuna

Juxa;739588 wrote:
Fb maxaa la ganuunacee? And most importantly to me yaah yaah

It is not greasy kebebka taqan, this is made out of tuna

Ganuunaca baahida iga keentay walashey L0L. Kabab sidiisaba maba kaheli, something iffy about it

Nina Fox   

Che -Guevara;739506 wrote:
Nina....You have an infatuation with cannibal. Forget therapy, we need lock you up in asylum and not modern day asylum, those 30s and 40s where people's frontal lopes are surgically removed. Of course, this is in the interest of society:-)

Ninka ceyriinka kuma fiirsadeen sxboow, intaan u kariyo aan xawaaji iyo dhan dhanaan ugu sameyn lahaa balaayada uu isku daldalaayeey. I reckon I cud've beeen a sweet Prison Wifey to Mr Deathrow. Hada wuu dhintey ofcourse, so there goes my chance

Evening everyone, an hour to go and Im craving coffee like nobody's bizniz. Afur waanaagsan :)

^There's another cannibal if Dahmer dies (I thought he was already dead). Wasn't there a German that posted ad online for willingly victims that he can? You are very strange but I guess it was matter time before we have cannibals but then you could dhagdheer decedent.

Juxa   

sidaan cuno uga hadlayay i slept thro sahur xalay. this morning i feel not so good, angry and irritated. starting the day with islaan edab deran does not help either.

horta why dadkeena la kibir badan yihiin? indho adeyg iyo aqoon xumo is a bad combination

A_Khadar   

Woke up for Suxur @4am, but aleady experienced "Calool Qushqush..".. Skipped suxur and just had few dates and shaah macal laban.. Now my day is so slow and today is going to be first day I feel hungry so far.. 6 more hours to go insha'alah..

Aaliyyah   

I had a lecture yesterday night, so didn't come home till like 12..and then was awake for another two hrs..Slept at two...and didn't bother with suxur but woke up for fajr around 4:40 am..

salaam