Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Aaliyyah   

^it turned out they were two harmless fools..N I wasn't in any particular dangeR - i COULD have went in the station if i wanted to..

And who said anything about breaking fast lol it was way past the afurad time and he was drank man I doubt he knows anything about fasting.

The Zack   

I mean they could've attacked you if they were that close to you to talk to you. I am not questioning your running skills here. Dhinaca kale, I am assuming he was Muslim (Caasi Muslim) and I am also thinking that he did fast today, broke his fasting and then got drunk LOL. Some Alcoholics fast the ramadan.

Aaliyyah   

lol I don't know I simply assumed he was mid waalan oo soonka wax ka ogeen..bt given that he said ramadan mubarak maybe you are into something lol...alle haso hadeeyo!

n yeah anything was possible habeen badh sida darteen lama socdo dibjir oo dhan baa melaha wareega - But I was coming from a class!..otherwise u wont see me bussing that late..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^lol even if I manage to buy a car who will pay the parking fee??? it's crazy dude! .wa caadi though send me lacag badan I hear you are engineer see weeeye :P..wa ramadan xoga sadaqeeso :D

salaam

The Zack   

LOL

The amount you pay for the public transportation will cover the parking fees.

Another unrelated story, I was once driving from Mississagua to Buffalo and the traffic was crazy on the 403 freeway. While stuck there for hours, I saw another freeway ( I think it was 407, not sure now) that barely had any traffic and was heading to the same direction so I took that one. Guess what, in a week, I received a bill in the mail.. Kulahaa pay for the freeway you drove on such and such date. Acuudi bilaah, meeshu kululaa.

AYOUB   

Aaliyyah, judging from your random stories, you'd make an interesting blogger, me thinks. You portray a Muslimah recognisable even by the legless Indian, yet so approachable even a tipsy nomad fancies their chances. :P

PS had the usual Suxuur. So far, so good xamdulillah.

Aaliyyah   

Zack, anyways u had me laughing when u said u saw the highway not having too much traffic (talow caqliga miya ina so galin why is there no traffic mise u were rushing lol and u didnt even bother to question yourself)..poor you! waa caadi laakin ma maalin danbe uun baad gali..wa cashar lol

habeen wacan.

lol@ Ayoub! I don't care to blog..in fact SOL sida aan u quit gareen laha ayaan xilkeeda wada! Fb bari hore baan iska xidhan!...I need to find something more worthwhile to do with my time lol..

as for the drunk girl knowing I was muslimah..im weairing abaya with hijaab im sure anyone can recognize that...as for the drank farah lol he wasnt exactly drank..he was half sober lol if that made any sense hehe

salaam

Aaliyyah   

yeah I wasn't sure by what u meant by "legless" bt I didn't stress it lol..anyways can use that link.will check it out :P

as for blogging..seriously nowadays ppl spend way too much online (whether they are facebooking bloggin or twitting like seriously! and add SOL to that too lol)

but thanks for the suggestion

salaam

Juxa   

Zack, how would you like to deliver the car? personally or.....bal bow-tie kusoo xer to complete as Eid gift.

Aaliyah get someone to pick you up and stop walking around so late grrrrrrrrr (ayeeyo mode off) i am glad you are ok

A_Khadar   

Juxa;740802 wrote:
Aaliyah get someone to pick you up and stop walking around so late grrrrrrrrr (ayeeyo mode off) i am glad you are ok

:cool: good advice.. Subways are not safe specially late @night.. I scare daytime these under grounds let alone night time.. I am glad ur safe..

Aaliyyah   

lol@ bow-tie kusoo xir juxa saas weeye! Thanks for being my spokeswoman, laakin kan wont even pay for the parking let alone get me a car..lool

Thank you ppl and I take the bus/subway all the time it is not a big deal lol....A khadar ileen fulay ba tahay ma ogeen :P.