Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Aaliyyah   

^she thought qoraxlow was quruxlow..now that's super funny!..

alle ha sahlo ma sidan ba somaliga laga nqoday..

some dhaqan celis is dueeee! :P

salaam

Aaliyyah;741183 wrote:
^she thought qoraxlow was quruxlow..now that's super funny!..

alle ha sahlo ma sidan ba somaliga laga nqoday..

some dhaqan celis is dueeee!
:P

salaam

It is not her fault,everyone calls him Quruxlow. Even tho,his restaurant clearly says Qoraxlow.He.Qoraxlow,himself never did much to stop them from calling him as such. So,in essense,she is correct as she followed what everyone calls him by

Aaliyyah   

^so everyone calls it quruxlow, I thought she was reading the restaurant's name and due to her limited somali thought it was quruxlow lol. :D

xaal qaado Nina.:P

salaam

Aaliyyah   

LOL@ he is nicknamed quruxlow

I am curious is he really handsome and that's why he was called quruxlow...mise wa af carabi :D

salaam

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;741194 wrote:
LOL@ he is nicknamed quruxlow

I am curious is he really handsome and that's why he was called quruxlow...mise wa af carabi
:D

salaam

I didn't really look at him LOL.. Maybe Nina can enlighten us on that part.

Aaliyyah   

^lol why do guys always hate to be asked if another guy looks good..that doesnt make you homo in any way...you can say yeah he is good looking what is harm in that lool kulaha ma eegin..didnt you see him at the restaurant?

anyways, I was just curious why he was nicknamed quruxlow..somalis have the tendency usually ..inay yacni qof nanees xun siiyaan - ama nanees waxkale loga jeeedo..it is rare for them inay qof wax wacan ugu yeedhaan..

salaam

The Zack;741190 wrote:
Allaha kaa cafiyo, FB. The dude himself, the owner, is nicknamed Quruxlow and his restaurant is named after him.

maps?q=1821+e+lake+st.+Minneapolis+mn+55

Everyone calls the place quruxlow restaurant(i just said that,see camal)...but the restaurant is officially known as "qoraxlow", here is the minneapolis records to proof it. None of his many restaurants are called Quruxlow...

http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/council/2010-meetings/20101217/Docs/Qoraxlow-Restaurants-LSC.pdf

The Zack   

Aaliyah I was serious, I don't look at dudes to determine if they are hot or not. In my opinion, trying to determine if one looks good or bad is subjective. One man's beauty is another's ka cararaaay so it all depends on your definition of good looking. Some define the looks by the person's facial layout, some define it by the person's body. If your question was "is the dude fit? is he light skinned or dark skinned? Does the due have small forhead, long one?" then I would've answered it.

Aaliyyah   

^hahah never mind..shekadi waba dheereesay. Now that I think about it for all we know he could be a soler - shekadiisaba naga daa aan ku danbaabin waan somanahaye :D

salaam

Aaliyyah;741198 wrote:
^lol why do guys always hate to be asked if another guy looks good..that doesnt make you homo in any way...you can say yeah he is good looking what is harm in that lool kulaha ma eegin..didnt you see him at the restaurant?

anyways, I was just curious why he was nicknamed quruxlow..somalis have the tendency usually ..inay yacni qof nanees xun siiyaan - ama nanees waxkale loga jeeedo..it is rare for them inay qof wax wacan ugu yeedhaan..

salaam

I asked him. He said,he was never called quruxlow until he came to MN. In Somalia,he claims he was called Qoraxlow(go figure).lol

The Zack   

Faarax-Brawn;741199 wrote:
Everyone calls the place quruxlow restaurant(i just said that,see camal)...but the restaurant is officially known as "qoraxlow", here is the minneapolis records to proof it. None of his many restaurants are called Quruxlow...

Ok, how do you explain this marka...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/quruxlow.png/

Aaliyah LOL ok..

Link is broken kowdheh. You and i know the place is called Quruxlow by the locals. I dont care what the govt calls it. I dont care what Quruxlow himself calls himself. Quruxlow it is...kasoco..lol

anyway,xalay maxaad ku suxuuratay?- Baris iyo diiiq?