Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Nina Fox   

Was presented with an aromatic Bariis 2nite. Made the mistake of taking it in front of the telly where my *lunatic/psycho* sister was watching THE 5 MOST FAMOUS SERIAL KILLERS in AMERICA. :rolleyes: Jeffrey Dahlmer eating his victims sure has a way of suppressing one's appetite. I recommend showing that footage @ Fat Camps. I guarantee remarkable results. Akhas Caleeek *A 24 hr long partial Ramadan suits me just fine, abusing nothing but coffee.

BTW I find Jeffrey Dahlmer adorable and handsome, do I need to see a therapist? :(

^ Down under waa lucky. Best Ramadan was in NZ two years ago. 5.30 suxuur, 5pm afur. Adoo weli dharagsan ayaad afuraysa ka waran. And it was cool and rainy through out. Bliss.

Made sambusas and malawax for the first time in ages as we had a guest coming. One of my husband's iskabulo friends. Cunto somaali u samee, I was ordered. He doesn't get it normally, I was told. Kind me, I did as I was asked only to get a phone call later on - ninku wax kale ayuu ku mushquuley oo nooma imanayo. *Hrumph* Don't trouble yourself, hubby adds, I want to pass by the mosque later on and will grab some afur there. WHAT? If I wasn't elbows deep in hilib-shiidan, and teary from basal fumes, and wasn't fasting, I would have had some choice words for them both.

Raggan maba oga the trouble we go to to prepare all those bur-by-products they like. Anywho, guess who ate all the malawax? Yup, yours truly. And they were DELICIOUS!

^LooooooooooooL...you have been domesticated qofhayey by farahness.

Nina....You have an infatuation with cannibal. Forget therapy, we need lock you up in asylum and not modern day asylum, those 30s and 40s where people's frontal lopes are surgically removed. Of course, this is in the interest of society:-)

^looool..nagadaa qofyahey xabiibi kusii jirii umaleeynaa. Imagine a Farah in that mode, madaxa weynaaya.

p.s. being domesticated is not that bad as long as it's in moderation and both contribute:-)

Juxa   

yep val you are gone, you have given in too soon, cilaankii laguu saaray maba qalalin and you have become domestic godess

it is lovely to have guests tho, guri aan marti imaan ma fiicna. I wont bother with all that hassle tho, i would make simple 3 course meal plus macmacaan, none taking more than 20min prep time.

ilaahoow waqtiga hanagu yareyn, no time to spoil others lately, i look forward to my imminent retirement soon insha allah

Faheema.   

I slept through suxuur xalay, I went to bed straight after Isha hoping to get as much sleep lol, I am now feeling the hunger :(

N.O.R.F   

Got up late, sat down to eat, turned on the TV and waaba la adimaayay. Haven't eaten food so fast since yesterday's afur :D

-Lily-   

Val, hey, as long as you enjoyed it yourself there is nothing to worry about. I am happy to make sambus during the weekends but weekdays we eat healthy.

Guests are nice but they make you miss tarawix and Ramadan is not about feasting and chatting late into the night.

NGONGE   

Val cooked a meal for more than two people? I bet the flour and pastery is still dangling from the walls and the kitchen looks like an elephant sneezed in it. :D

nuune   

^^ Ngonge, Waligaa signaturekaaga ma cuntey, I did xalayto, gaaja xun ayaana ka qaadey, Ilaah amarkii.

Val can cook, I don't believe it, talaw maxey karisey, doorshe gubtey, ibriiq ooyayey, yaanyo oloshey, saxan niikiyey, yaa ogaado xuubka yixaaskuu ahaayee waxa digsiga saarnaa