Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Aaliyyah   

so no one knows why they call him that..aiight! lol moving onnn!!

I had sareen xalay alhamdulilaah...

another 5 hrs or so till iftar!!...

salaam

The Zack   

Try again, I reposted it. It is a picture of the restaurant's sign.. it clearly says QURUXLOW LOL. I don't doubt you at all though.

Xalay waxaan ku suxuurtay Jawleey. oon baan ka bixi la'ahay eegga.

The Zack;741209 wrote:
Try again, I reposted it. It is a picture of the restaurant's sign.. it clearly says QURUXLOW LOL. I don't doubt you at all though.

Xalay waxaan ku suxuurtay Jawleey. oon baan ka bixi la'ahay eegga.

Adoo raali ah, what is Jawleey?

The Zack   

^Aggah! Waligaaba maadan maqal miyaa? Jawleey waa galleey si fiican loo kariyay. The neighbors recommended it after they over-heard my heart-burn calaacal from some other food.

The Zack;741214 wrote:
^Aggah! Waligaaba maadan maqal miyaa? Jawleey waa galleey si fiican loo kariyay. The neighbors recommended it after they over-heard my heart-burn calaacal from some other food.

Maad galey iska dhahdid markas,lol. Meeje laga cunaa Jawleedan-eyto?

The Zack   

Galleey-da qeybo badan bey leedahay, Jawleey, Faracad, Faastoon, Kalakubto and etc.. I was being specific. Jawleey-da has its cover, lama diirin, xuubkii bey wadataa. Waxaa laga cunaa meelo badan oo aan soo maray oo cattan ay ka mid tahay.

A_Khadar   

Whatever the dude used be called, now he is called Quruxlow and dude is shaxaari big time and I even saw him flattering with gals introducing himself as quruxlow cadow.lol.. However as you said, the restaurant's board says "Qoraxlow"... which could be being proper business wise like Dhiigshiil people know as dhiigshiil but its official bus name is "Dahabshiil"..

Aaliyyah   

LOL@QURUXLOW cadow!! too funny..

I was gonna ask what jawley was myself, but fb ba suashi iga hor maray.- first time I heard it!..galay galay baan u aqaan ma aqaan itna nooc ee tahay..

alright folks im out..

cya

salaam

A_Khadar   

From my imagination of Zak's look, I am thinking Quruxlow looks better..lol.. I am in the search of Quruxlow's pic.. Shall I post here Zakow if I find his...

A_Khadar   

BTW can someone tell me how to post pics here.. It used work for me copy/past but not any more.. And if I tried to do attchments, it looks size is limitted or impossible..Help ya senior nomads..

The Zack   

A_Khadar;741223 wrote:
From my imagination of Zak's look, I am thinking Quruxlow looks better..lol.. I am in the search of Quruxlow's pic.. Shall I post here Zakow if I find his...

WHAT? How dare you? Ma ninkaas.... hana danbaajin heedhe.

Are you posting pictures saved in your local computer or are you posting URL's of pics from some website? Each one is posted differently.. To post a pic's URL, click on the "Image" Icon, a small window will pop up, click on the "From URL" tab, Paste the URL under where it says URL, uncheck the box (that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally), press OK. Click on "Post Quickly" on the bottom, the button you always click on when you are posting something to SOL. Waa ku kaas...

You are welcome!

P.s. I accept cash, money order, Visa, Master Card, DIscover. No checks please.

A_Khadar   

Awoow fee-ga waa danbaysaaye first complete the task.. Do you have to save the pics to web site first to get the pic' name cause most site I want get pics from have no way to figure out where the pic is located and its name..

A_Khadar   

Awoowe mahadsanid, figured out.. I needed to right click the pic I wanted and copy the url from its property..

thanx and your fee is I won't post Quruxlow's pic... DEAL!

The Zack   

All you need is the URL of the pic bro. For instance, if you are getting the pic from BBCsomali.com, you will need to right-click on the image, click on properies, and copy the address/URL of the pic. That is what you paste here...using the previous steps I have provided.

That is one of many ways to do it.