Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

A_Khadar   

Ooh.. thanks for the additional explaination.. If you insist, I can send it, but again the quruxlow pic will be posted here in no time... now I know how to post pics..lol..

Ak, I have been following the thread, but just cant imagine where it's going to end up. From what did you eat for Suxur to a dude's look and name been debated. Naga daaye dee (:

A_Khadar   

Lol.. Ma waxad leedahay the thread is about Suxuur Spot not quruxlow.lol.. BTW, it wasn't about him but more the restaurant's name which led to him also.. Ma maqashay sheekaa sheeko keenta..

Bal soo daa Maxaad ku suxuuratay? I ate qamadi/sareen with caaano. No hungry today unlike yesterday when I left my energy gargo in unmentionable place..

Blessed   

Heedhe, ninka maa quruxda loo daayo. Kolayba hooyadii wuu u qurxoonyaha ee.

I'm having chicken & mushroom pie for late dinner / suxuur. Might have a bit of fruit salad later.

Aaliyyah   

Zack, ma ada ka quruxbdaan mr quruxlow? now that explains it why they call him quruxlow! LOL somali inay wanag ku naneesin waan oga awalba!!..

abt half an hour till my iftar, im smelling the samosa being fried..YAY! :D

salaam

^ I hope you feel better.

Speaking of this quruxlow/qoraxlow restaurant, I think I ate there when I was last in Minne. Can't remember much about the food though, greasy bariis and hilib no doubt. Gotta say though, I liked all the restaurants/makhaayado that I visited (some of them truly can't be termed restaurant). Somalis love their Somali food in Minne. My uncles kept taking me out for bariis iyo baasto. But one evening we went to the Cheesecake Factory (is this the right name?) and I loved it, only both my uncles and cousin got sick and threw up within hours. Walaahi I believe their systems couldn't take the non-greasy Non-Somali food. Ha ha. I love that city...so Somalified.

Suxuur tonight.....sareen. Getting a bit sick of it now. A piece of milk chocolate and tea too. Very nice.

-Lily-   

I liked the 27 types of Cheese cake at the Seattle branch of the Cheesecake Factory, sadly only managed one though.

I have yet to have Sahuur this year... I feel so cheated.

Juxa   

Lily you did not even eat a quarter, it was waste of lacag lol

Blessed are you coming out tonight .... habeen hore jidka dhan xertaa due to the cursed arsenal playing, got stuck in traffic after 40 min i went back home

Blessed   

We’ve entered into the last 10 of Ramadan. SubxanAllah.

I wanted to call / text you but couldn't xalay. We ended going to the masjid by the station because my sisters loves the wadaad's duca, laakin xalay jac baa lagu dhajay as there was no ducaa. So I might be winning the war of the masjids. LOL. We normally park at Fonthill Road so not effected by Arsenal maalayacni. Will let you know what are plans are as we set off caawa... Insha Allah. Love it that Ah mosques does a short khutbah too. Thanks for the recommendation.

Juxa   

Blessed AH does amazing ducaa as well, two imam's lead the prayer, i love the voice of the one that leads the middle rakkahs. gorgeous, adiga dhan qiiro ku qaadaysa, you wont even feel daal.

yeah text me

-Lily-;741362 wrote:
I liked the 27 types of Cheese cake at the Seattle branch of the Cheesecake Factory, sadly only managed one though.

I have yet to have Sahuur this year... I feel so cheated.

There are actually 27 types of Cheesecakes? Wow..

Anyway,The CCF is not a bad place to hang out...their,food on the other hand is nasty. I dont blame your uncles @Val for throwing up, it sucks. I will rather have one "Isbortis" from qoraxlow or a nice plate @Hamdi