Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Activity Guide Thread 2011

Ibtisam   

JB why are you inviting alcoholics? laguma faano that there is always a way!!! and you blame me for asking you about the tuugs the other day!!!

looooooooooool@tuugs ,, u scared eh ?? ,,, I was serious about that though

If he wants it, he will find his ways dee ... it is the truth

*Ibtisam;719621 wrote:
JB why are you inviting alcoholics? laguma faano that there is always a way!!! and you blame me for asking you about the tuugs
the other day!!!

so, it seems like JB and IBZ have been having secret rendezvous. How exciting!

Ibtisam   

Alpha, unlike some, JB has been most kind, whenever I get lost or chased by a tuug I call him and tell him off (like he is the tuugs friend) or ask for directions. All these years of making him laugh in SOL has paid off as good investment. :cool: :D

Adigu iska useless baad tahey, I saw your little Ethiopian place too, looks dingy. :P

yh, i jumped ships. there is a newer place called addis ababa restuarant. i'm too busy to be looking after you, not that you need to be looked after.

nuune   

^^ This Alpha is funny wallaahi, pathetic.

Blondy, saaxiiboow arrange a SOL meeting in Hargeisa with JB, Ibti, and anyone out there, then you will meet everyone, Ibti bey kaaga dhagtey, saas maa kula kulmee, dagaal socdo ayaadba tahayee smileys.gif

Ibtisam   

JB maxaad la gosa caadin!!! its true.

Alpha, I have enough help already. :cool:

Nuune: :D If you meet JB, you will meet the whole of Haregisa in one short walk, everyone asaga aya kala waada. too much buuq and people for me really, so many names and faces to remember. Days later ba random people call your name on the street and you end up denying ever meeting them :o

Juxa   

JB is very useful if you can handle qosolkiisa badan, in fact he is famous for being useful

Ibti cirka iska celi