Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Activity Guide Thread 2011

Juxa   

Blessed she is having Me-time lol

Ibti time is lacag I hope you started with the ahem straight away.

Ibtisam   

JB what do you mean ask Ibti? I got a job 12hrs after arriving :P:D

Juxa, research baan waada, I am also trying to get to know the people but I am finding that I am as anti social in SL as I was in London. :o But it is looking good. Ila so hadley one day when you are at work late and start saving, SL is more expensive than I thought.

Blessed, I stayed in a Hotel for 3nyts (moved out last nyt) (I didn't want to burden anyone to "looking after me" so ciidna uman sheeking I was there). I didst expect to find a job the next morning so it kinda threw me off and messed up my ME time, I walked passed the presidents house though and some of the wasaardo but no other tourist thing. Yiiks. Alhumdulilah though I'm sure I would've been bored by now.

Bus rides are so funny, but evening ones are full of men and it makes me a little nerves. :o lol

Juxa they need your kind of lawyers here :eek:

Blessed what we discussed should be done in Burco NOT Hargeisa, burco has untapped, untamed, not helped, do it yourself attitude which I so love as it can foster sustained progress and the need is more urgent in Burco for all services.

Juxa   

Ibti, last night i was watching documentary about the spirit of self-employment and how it is great to put together your shilimo and set up on your own.

I will call so you can tell me all about the new job

BOB   

JB, I would like to come to SL...I want to go to Berbera and go scuba diving and fishing bal arrintaas war igasii Bro...I desperately want to swim in Somali sea again before I die Insha Allah. Peace, Love & Unity.

I hear the first rule when traveling in the third world is to make your own food and only drink bottle watered, you people going out to restaurants especially that first hole in wall are kinda brave. I hear you lose ten pounds on the first day, lol, is this true for you travelers?

The Zack   

Naxar Nugaaleed;718764 wrote:
I hear the first rule when traveling in the third world is to make your own food and only drink bottle watered, you people going out to restaurants especially that first hole in wall are kinda brave. I hear you lose ten pounds on the first day, lol, is this true for you travelers?

Some of those things are true. You have to drink bottled water or you will end up having some kind of diarrhea, their food is better though. You won't miss the refrigerate 15 year-old meat that you buy from Kroger's LOL.

Juxa   

i dont think that is fair, i went back to somalia in 2001 and the people i visited were cleaner than the average qurbaawi.

food was cooked and eaten within 2 hours, everything was fresh. the only qashin was the mentality aan meeshan kala tagno.

ps: the roads etc were dirty but living in UK meelkasta dirty ah