Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Activity Guide Thread 2011

^^oh mate i've experienced more than i care to reveal. Its fair to say there isnt an inch of SL's major cities i havnt set foot in. from run down shacks to the so called trendier places. Been there done that. SL is being held back by its so called policitcal system. you know not the rosy picture we like to paint for outsiders but the uglier side based on clan patronage.

Archdemos;718361 wrote:
^^oh mate i've experienced more than i care to reveal. Its fair to say there isnt an inch of SL's major cities i havnt set foot in. from run down shacks to the so called trendier places. Been there done that. SL is being held back by its so called policitcal system. you know not the rosy picture we like to paint for outsiders but the uglier side based on clan patronage.

Qolomaad tahay niyow ?? :D

kulmiye-flag.jpg

My tribe is of the political kind.

alpha get real bro, you calling me an idealist is ironic indeed.

One day I shall have the pleasure of meeting the legendary JB in his own backyard. ;)

N.O.R.F   

Should we expect Ngonge to leave his comfort zone and go back to Africa. Just think of it as an Arab country saxib

:D

JB should organise an SOL get together. Waa magaaladiisii. Alpha is still an imposter :D

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;718371 wrote:
Should we expect Ngonge to leave his comfort zone and go back to Africa. Just think of it as an Arab country saxib

JB should organise an SOL get together. Waa magaaladiisii. Alpha is still an imposter

Only to recieve my papers as the safeer of Peru, saaxib. As for living there, I noticed a recent trend where quite a few people have been going back to settle there (not my thing really).

N.O.R.F   

Not suggesting you should settle there but a longer stay (longer than 2hrs) :D

JB, bus to where? Don't trust you :D

Blessed   

Eating out bck home is tricky business. Looking forward to my lovely eedos food. I must say I prefer not doing 'touristy' things.. visiting family and going souq everyday and the bus rides in Htown were mad fun. I can't imagine how anyone can spend months there with no job though -- two weeks felt like two months. .

Muwaaah, Ibti. <3