Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Gabay aa I haayya

Gaarnuux heesti Cabdi Tahliil (Yax yax) intuu disect gareeyay kuu gabay nooga dhigay, cakuye marqaan :D

Maanta miyaa wiil galbeed raggii malaay cun ahaa ahaa gabay ku haystaan :D:D Awoowgaa yaan orane dhiig is gali.

Buuxo   

:D Gheelle caadi matihid.What sort of encouragement is that?

A&T,gaarnuux ma'maxay?

Xiin,Bakheelsanidaa? Why aren't you willing to go back 10 pages and share the basics of gabaya.Ma maxay Deel qaaf?

The last produce by Gaaxnuug was really horrendous in the literal sense of the word.

It made me very skeptical, to a point that I even couldn't chuckle between the verses as in other pieces of those named by Xiin as it was really shockingly poor.

Xiin why is that? Is it because the 'Ya' leaves little room in the vocabulary sense in order to paint some acceptable and meaningful narrative that follows a logical pattern of thought and ideas?

Coming back to Gaaxnuug's which was not only poor in vocabulary sense, with the same words repeated twice in a verse or immidiately after but that the words were chosen only for 'ya' choices sake and nothing else, which is desperate to say the least.

They most definatley didn't make sense and there was no narrative to be gotten out of it.

What is a 'poem' without a message, I ask? For the only sake to follow rhythm or not to make the poem break.

Even the form of poem and the meter is broken several times over. He made non so whether the connection with his use of language narative (due to lack of vocabulary and talent).

Secondly there were no emotions non so whether nor could I see any metaphorical comparisons to the livestock nor and nomadic way of life.

The following are what is false with Gaaxnuug's hastily compilation:

1. Poor choice of words and grammer if not nonexistent

2. Meter don't even talk about it

3. Form (non existent)

4. Emotions (you're at the wrong place)

5. No narrative and meaningful message

6. drivel

7. More drivel

8.Insincerity

9. More Insincerity

10. Followed by more dishonesty

11. Figure of speech (don't go there)

12. Making connection with ones use of language and grammer (have I missed something or what? No poor)

Overall marking: Poor, very Poor. Not worth even worth of evaluation, anyhow what is there to value? Nothing, complete nothing.

Abtigiis   

Aw Muuse, the fake poetry critic pick the word that doesn't exist. That you don't know a word doesn't mean, it doesn't exist.

Gheele, Cabdi Tahliil is a somali singer, no shame inaan isaga miciinsado. You didn't notice quraanka kariimka ah ee Xinn dabada inoo qabtay! Do you? :D:D

By the way, after what happened to me last week, this was good for start. I will post about the strange things that happened to me this week tomorrow, if time allows. It includes my wife crushing my Afghani friend's car, nearly arrested for crimes against animals (anigoo adhi qalayey yidhaahdeen, you should use injection). I told them Alshabab don't inject human beings markay gawracayaan in my country, let alone xoolo.

And the strnage film session... more on that tomorrow.

Xinn,

Poor iyo wax kadaranba adigaa ah! :D:D

nuune   

Aw Muuse Ismaaciil :D Innaa Lillaahi, bas weeye, Gaaxnuug dib danbe halkan ugu soo noqon maayo haduu akhriyo your review.

Wlcome Aw Muuse, halkan ayaa lagaaga baahnaa niyahow waad nagu soo daahdaye

Buuxo   

^LoL@gaaxnuung,const ructive critism weeye.Waxaa lagu yiri erayo lee mashee qotomisay :D

Aw Good start.Xiin baad dhaanta oo 'Poor' la soo shir-tagey.

It seems that we don't read from the same English book.

The following are what is false with Gaaxnuug's hastily compilation:

1. Poor choice of words and grammer (if not nonexistent)

2. Meter don't even talk about it

3. Form (non existent)

4. Emotions (you're at the wrong place)

5. No narrative and meaningful message

6. drivel

7. More drivel

8.Insincerity

9. More Insincerity

10. Followed by more dishonesty

11. Figure of speech (don't go there)

12. Making connection with ones use of language and grammer (have I missed something or what? No poor)

Overall marking: Poor, very Poor. Not worth even worth of evaluation, anyhow what is there to value? Nothing, complete nothing.

Coming back to Gaaxnuug's which was not only poor in vocabulary sense, with the same words repeated twice in a verse or immidiately after but that the words were chosen only for 'ya' choices sake and nothing else, which is desperate to say the least.

They most definatley didn't make sense and there was no narrative to be gotten out of it.

What is a 'poem' without a message, I ask? For the only sake to follow rhythm or not to make the poem break.

Even the form of poem and the meter is broken several times over. He made non so whether the connection with his use of language narative (due to lack of vocabulary and talent).

That's what we are dealing with in here

Adeer your vocabularly was poor, don't talk about grammer, form or meter for a moment.

There was no narrative or meaningful message. Your vocabulary was lacking I didn't say you your choice of words and grammer were words that were not in the vocabulary but rather poor ones, that's why You needed to recycle them, just look back at how many times did you repeat certain words.

Secondly it is quite evident that you didn't have any words in your vocabularyor or grammer apart from the obvious ones.

Your produce was not only poor in vocabulary sense and grammer but also in form, meter, emotion, message and figure of speech.

You didn't convenue anything meaningful or comprehensive to a shockingly new level.

Yours is a painful, ackward and talentless creation with no revision whatsoever.

NGONGE   

^^ I could have written that, Aw Muuse. But I admit that I can not two good lines of a Somali poem. Could you?

Don't act like a fat guy in a crowd that's telling Ronaldo he can't kick the ball. SHOW HIM. icon_razz.gif

ps

Was he really that bad? :D

Aw Muse ninka dharbaaxada iyo lootada ka daa

Gaaxnuug ku noqo ninyahow bahasha.

Waxaan damcay in jawaabo laakiin, it would be overkill if i do

Buuxo   

Ngonge,You and your caato analogies make me grin :D .Laakiin he did.Must he write for him? icon_razz.gif

Xiin,What about my request?

NGONGE   

^^ If I said he was rubbish, would you listen to me? Exactly! We have no idea if Aw Muuse can string two lines together and therefore his opinion here is lacking. icon_razz.gif

Xiin,

I already told you, if I could get my head around the meter of the darn thing I would have posted some of my own stuff. :D

A&T waa xayraan, he came here on his own and there is nothing I could do to help him (much as I want to). But I have faith in him. Keep telling him he's rubbish and watch him explode on your screen with one of his masterpieces. :D

nuune   

Actually Aw Muuse balaayuu soo wadaa, bal aan sugno gabayada uu soo tirin doono, ninka maba sahlana!!

Ngonge, I would have loved to see Aw Muuse writing his review/critic in Somali, then we would have known his deep knowledge of this field.

Xiin waa maalintiisa today :D

Buuxo   

^Fair enough.

Aw muuse,bal Tix yara meesha ku soo qor.Some here doubt your credibility.I believe even if you morbidly obese, you're qualified to give advice on healthy eating :D

I am not liking the fake "sense of victory" Xiin is molding here. For your information, Xiin was defeated a while ago. How he started yet another battle is beyond me.

Sign in to follow this