Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Gabay aa I haayya

^^The strategy is clear for me. Unfortunately it is not so for NGONGE. :D

Fiiri, I don’t think you can be at par with me by making loud noises ya Gaaxnuug. If you look at the Islamic section i have opened a theological discussion confident that yours will remain a distant shout. You come accross as some one who does not appriciate quality verses when he sees some, and that itself is a clear disqualifier.

NGONGE, this is not a draw. This is not even a contest anymore. What you see my friend is a swearing man who thinks cursing his opponents equals fighting them. That may be so in some galbeed suufi circles :D . But here in SOL it equals defeat.

Abtigiis   

The counter-strategy of revealing my strategy might not yet have occurred to you as well. :D

I am only asking you to keep to the terms of the contest, which is to keep it a somali poetry. Haddi kale continue with your current situation which I think I can cope with, provided that Ngonge sends me the shopping list of Arabic words I requested from him in time. :D

And I still want Aw-Muuse to prove I have used a non-existent word? His other cliams are to be judged against this one!

NGONGE   

^^ I did..and more.. :D

Xiin,

^^ I am still to see where the 'beat or rhythm' in all you, he and the others wrote can be found. I can see the insistence on having certain letters repeated but there is no beat! If that's all, bal ana an wax sheego.. icon_razz.gif

Ya reet Xiin yesmac hadalka

Ya nass carabi yanaan ku gabyin

Yacni wixiino ma qasab ba

Ya yedhi NGONGE wax ma yaqaan

Yarantaydee gabay man aqoon yeelkiid hadan wax tufaya

Yemkin en aad wax iga fahantan ama af yoonan idin ku noqda (I noticed italics make it look all good). :D

Like the owner of our local maqaaxi says when he dramatically switches the TV off after the weekly champion's league game finishes....KHALAAAS !

^^^^looooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooool

that was much better in its entertainment value

but when in serous mode,this is how it's done.

Nin yaxaas la tegey waa gartii inuu yacuuraayye’e

Yam markuu ka siiyaa qalbigu yara wareegaaye’

Inuu yoolku aakhira yahuu farad yaqiinaayye’e

Yaabna ma laha gaaxnuug inuu ganafka yuubaayye’e

Hadduu xiin la yoobtami lahaa xarafkan yeelayne’e

nuune   

Ya reet Xiin yesmac hadalka

Ya nass carabi yanaan ku gabyin

Yacni wixiino ma qasab ba

Ya yedhi NGONGE wax ma yaqaan

Yarantaydee gabay man aqoon yeelkiid hadan wax tufaya

Yemkin en aad wax iga fahantan ama af yoonan idin ku noqda

:D:D lol@Ngonge

AT&T, looool, war ma inaan af Tigranya soo dareershaad iga rabtey oon Xiin ku asqeeyo, waan u jeedaa meesha waxa ka dhacayo, meeshu waxey noqotey tartan adiga iyo Xiin oo kaliya, taasna xaq ma ahan, ninkii Libaax ahaa yaa ka saarey meesha(Xiin baa yiri dhaawac baan ku sii daayey), qofna kama saarin, Jaceylbaro isagana yaa reebay, qofna ma reebin, Hunguri mee, Paragon xaguu qabtey, Buuxo meeday, idinkaa la idiin nacey, nuune asna arbaciina yawman unbuu maqanyahay oo kaliya ee ma uusan seexan.

marka tartankiinu waxba kama jiro illaa threadkan siduu ku bilowdey lagu celiyo mooyaane oo ragii gabyi lahaaba labadiina ayaa la idin kaga kala yaacey(ya'dan waa Russian).

ugu danbeyn, adiga iyo Xiinba waad isku daasheen, waxaad ku daasheena looma jeedo :D

PS: AT&T, concerning about Gheelle, I hate to disagree with you, Gheele hiilis ma wado, abadan, anaa taas kaa hubo ka noqo hadalkaa, taas micnaheedu ma ahan inaan leeyahay Aw Muuse ayaa hiilis wado, Aw Muuse waad challenge gareesay inuu keeno da none existance words in ur verses, or rather inuu asna gabayga soo galo oo wax un keeno, waan ka war sugeenaa saaxiibkeen Aw Muuse.

^^Gaaxnuug, waa rag laakiin farsamo xumaa haysa oo xarafkiibaa ku adkaaday

Hadduu xiin la yoobtami lahaa xarafkan yeelayne’e

indeed

:D

nuune   

lol@haduu xiin la yoobtami lahaa xarafkaan yeeleyne,

oo Yoobtan iyo yoom, sida maxaad iila yoomeysaa(yoomtami) ma isku midbaa :D mise yoobtankaa xoogaa farsameysan oo nuxur ku jiraa, ma aan maqal yoobka wali!

nuune   

:D Ceelgaab baad i xasuusisey, ala maxaa Yoobsan dad wada shaxaad doona taagnaa :D

PS: Raggii kale aawey, waryaada, bal mar labaad keena barxada waxaad la aamusneedeen illaa iyo pagekii sadexaad lol

^^you are familiar with the term tacjiimu lughah :D it should not therefore surprise you when i derive words from the source and play with them. For Gaaxnuug my expectation is bit different. And in NGONGE's case it's a crime to hold him accountable for his apparent blunders. But you yaa nuune is asking for trouble when you feign ignorance on a subject you are expert on

nuune   

^^ lool@tacjiimu lughah, waxaad dooneysaa xagaa iyo Sarfiga inaad igu leexiso, kaa diidey se :D

hade se waanu is fahaney meeshaad eraygaas u wado ee dagaalka jooji niyahow :D

Nuune, waxaan is lahaa Garnuux(magac xume)u hiilli, balaayaa iga raacdayse. Now looking back at what Garnuux wrote, I have came to the conclusion that the "strategy" he talks of, waa inaan mar niraahno "war culimadda kala cesha." :D Ninku waa reer Galbeed(a proud one) si fudud isku dhiibi maayo, carabka uu garabka ka dhigtayna waa la fahmi la'yahay :D;)

^^Ninka NGONGE u yahay support gabay ma yaqaan ee meeshay la gashay

Waryee Gheelle adigu maad iska fujisay ninka, oo hal ku riddid ma Libaax baad ka liidattaa :D

^Ninku hadduuba leeyahay "reer kalluuun cune"waa iskugu kay tageen. Haddii gabay aan ugu daro, soo hadhow oran maayo reer dhan baan la diriray :D

^^that is exactly what Gaaxnuug is pregnant with.

ka rogoo labo saar. Gheelle dont you think NGONGE is coming down with some interesting stuff :D

I think NGONGE’s spontaneous albeit broken verses worth a positive critique. It says more about the man and his rajuulah than it does in his skills of the subject of discussion. NGONE might have violated the meter of Somali gabay, but he has indeed retained the form keeping it intact, and certainly the literary spirit with which he sprung forth is unparalleled. I mean :D the last time uninitiated novice took on established poet was back in nineteen fifties when reer Mudugh fellow by the name of Ciise Cagole (Isse the one with no legs) bravely challenged Farah Gurey--- a public spectacle that still remain the stuff of hilarity and mirth. However when in nineteen seventies Isse’s son composed the famous sheeko baraley song, sung by Qadro Daahir, no one could deny the quality of the literary yield Isse’s initial poetic quall has produced.

Perhaps similar fate awaits NGONGE junior…

Sign in to follow this