Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

"gunners fans are such bad losers!! i mean you guys lose!! my cuzins are arsenal fans and Rio, my cuzin friend who plays for united got them tickets to watch the game 2day at old trafford and i told him to get me Wes Brown's shirt but the sore loser couldnt be bothered to go the players lounge and chill wid the players.. instead they go to the town centre to met up wid rio!!

i was waiting for shirt "

I no just what u mean, my friends brother Ronnie playes for Real Madrid invited us and some other guys down to his house and when we got there, the lost an important game, and when ronnie came hone to eat is FAAV bEABS He found them all gone some of them took the piss and and eat all his brazillan beans. But what can u do :D

Blessed   

looooooooooooooooooool Ars nal

What happened?

Liverpool .............. What Happened?

Seems like the United Legends are back in bussiness............. Red Devil 4 life :mad: :D

Comoooon Ameena.....dont rub it in now ....it was just one of them lucky mornings ....Im sure we are set for another fightback at highbury n this time believe me we have ascore to settle. smile.gif

The team didnt play to its strength besides we need to help them up sometimes to make it more interesting smile.gif

damn i think i've spoken too soon and called ARSENAL the best team england but MAN UTD proved me wrong by destroying them so badly.

did anyone of you watched SERIE A this weekend? if you did then i guess you'll realise that i was and still am right when i said SERIE A is simply the best league in the world.

i watched the both games between LIVERPOOL Vs MAN UTD and MAN UTD Vs ARSENAL and i must say i didn't watch anything i can call a great game especially the 1st match and these teams supposed to be the best teams in ENGLAND but i was disappointed. my bro's and sis's if you wanna watch a real football match i suggest you watch SERIE A and LA LIGA coz they don't play football in ENGLAND but the ball plays them if not then why do they do much running and less technique? they lack basic skills and most of all THE PREM LGE lacks flair and as long as they keep on playing that unattractive CALCIO then there's no FOOTBALL in U.K but HYPE. :D

RaMpAgE   

itz just a minor slip up ..lol ;)icon_razz.gif ...so ya all haterz don't be too happy...the game was very even....but man utd just had some luck...eg handball by van da fa***..lol...we still the best...coz we still on top...when man utd r on top then they can they r the best... icon_razz.gif which will never happen...anwayz we were missing sol campell...but the rematch....will be much differenet.....man utd...don't get ur hopez too high..lol icon_razz.gif

peacee

Well since no clear out right favourite has emerged from the intial group stage 2 matches, i would say man u are still very much in the frame for being one of the favourites, certainly no one is talking to much about their chances @ hme or abroad and i think that coupled with the fact that they are still wining BIGG BIGG games with a re-arranged 11 makes them ,for me anyway, the best english team in europe this year.

But to win i dont no very difficult, Inter look gr8, so to do Valencia and Barca, not to mention Depro and Juve and of course there is Ac Milan and Real Madrid.............wow lol that is quite a list i wouldnt hazard a guess myself i think the team who wins tis year's competion will certainly be one of the gr8 teams of all time considering the strengths of tyhe respect squads of the bigg 6 teams.

***** *** mother ******s what u

know about soccer.****in champ l goes to

muqdisho stars am da best of best player of da

mother ****in team so **** milano real or what ever u talkin about also **** everybody

who dabo dhilif u ah those teams aight

dont hate peace

hey thug 4 life waz got into you bro?i think you've been watching 2much MTV huh?we talk about football in here not about the latest trends or slangs that you've heard over the radio or the telly if you're a genuine footie fan you're more than welcome but if you not then i gotta tell you that you're in the wrong room.

all you arsenal and man utd fans i think you forgetting that we supposed to debate and talk about who's gonna win the champs lge this season.

i watched the game between arsenal and valencia and i must tell you it was a boring game coz i hate every game that ends 0-0 coz every football fan loves to see gOALS and more goals and with all the chances tah arsenal had they just couldn't put the ball in the net and like i said before they missed their best apportunity to get my respect coz i said if they beat valencia then i'm gonna rate them so that was that now man utd are gonna play 2nite and i must tell you at the moment they are busting with convidence and rich form but don't forget depor also have arguably the hottest striker in whole of europe in roy makaay so we gonna see how the shaky and inexperienced man utd defence cope with him especially when he's playing alongside diego tristan.

now did anyone of you watched the other two games last night between AJAX Vs ROMA and my beloved INTER Vs LEVERKUSEN? my buddy SHUJUI_1 i'm sorry to see your beloved roma struggle like that especially the goalie what's up with the goalkeepers generally these past few weeks? don't you wanna srangle them to death when they make such a comic error but very very vital? remember OLIVER KAHN,SEAMAN,BARTHEZ,DUDEK i mean the list is endless and guess what all these goalies have in common? all their teams lost thanks to their comic errors so the ROMA galie deserves to be kicked in the jaws real hard coz he couldn't save and easy and rutine safe that i believe even my granny could've safed it with her eyes closed so SHUJUI_1 my compatriot i'm sorry but things don't look that good for your side but hey you can always cheer ma boys up na'mean? even though i wasn't impressed with the line up i must say we got what we wanted wich was 3 points so watch out boyz and girlz italian CALCIO is back to where it belongs wich is on top? :D:D

RaMpAgE   

man utd ...will lose for sure....their coming up aganist a proerply their tougest test so far...we now we really gonna c the real man utd...yes the arsenal game wass a lil boring due to the fact that two teamz of the same calipar where playing..... :cool:

Baaniyal   

yes the arsenal game against valencia was a little boring, but that's what happens sometimes when u get two top teams, with quality defence. Abdul ur beloved inter was a bit weak, i mean 2 away goals for a mid table leverkusen, with important players injured. Like i said the CL is unpredictable, any team can beat the other on any given day. Shujuwi,lool, what happened to ur beloved roma, schooled by 19-20 year olds!