Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

the draw has never been any tougher and this year there's no so called small team in the running for an upset and we can all see why because all the italian teams safely made it through INTER,JUVE,ROMA and MILAN and i wont be surprised if the winner comes this four i'll only add to VALENCIA wich i really believe are strong team.

REAL MADRID are truly over rated i know i sound nuts but do u remember the MILAN side of the mid 90's to late 90's? that team had DAVIDS,VIEIRA,KLUIVERT,ROBERTO BAGGIO,BOBAN,WEAH, MALDINI,BARESI,BLANC,SAVECIVIC AND OFCOURSE SIMONE and what did they win u ask? they won nothing in the league they finished 8th and u can't tell me the this MADRID is stronger than that MILAN so for me i wouldn't bet on REAL to win this year even last year they were lucky to win but like they say EVERYDAY IS NOT SUNDAY. have u heard the comment their president made on MILAN?i know u think i'm AC MILAN fan right but how about if i tell you i'm an INTER FAN pretty funny huh? well REAL president said they worry about AC MILAN and i believe they should be coz AC MILAN is all around better team than them and RONALDO and ZIDANE know how tough it's to beat NESTA and MALDINI so my money is on all the italian team and VALENCIA. i know you wanna hear me mention english team my answer is they over rated just like their league and their best hope lies in ARSENAL and i can't see them getting past ROMA and AJAX so that's all i gotta say let me know what u think do u agree or disagree. ;)

i'll only add to VALENCIA wich i really believe are strong team.

Me too.

But any team that has Zidane in it alos has a chance so R Madrid are also in my list

RaMpAgE   

WHO else but ARSENAL...it doesn't matter who many REAL has ...just look at watz happing now...but if arsenal doesn't win it would properly be valenica :D

shujui_1 i think you forgetting that zizou is up against his former mates in ITALIAN CALCIO and i believe they only know too well what he's all about especially in NESTA and MALDINI and RONALDO is not on top form yet so for me i can't quite picture REAL on the podium collecting the trophy anyway that's my opinion i don't know about your's but nevertheless good luck to u and thanx for replying.

my man RAMPAGE u think ARSENAL is up for it? i think u falling for the english hype coz that's what they believe in U.K isn't it? well sorry to disagree with you but honestly i can't see any english team lifting the trophy this season maybe next season but nevertheless your inthusiasm is appreciated by your fellow nomads particularly me and SHUJUI_1 ain't that right bro? i'm out peace.

i agree the Italian teams will no how to deal with zizou and Mr R9, i rember how ineffective he was in the euro 200 final.

The struggling for form @ the moment, and Valencia are looking the strongest team @ the moment.

But i would still go for either Milan first, Real Madrid second and Valencia third.

Baaniyal   

Abdul it's quite obvious that u are a fan of the italian league, which can make ur judgement bias. So since am a fan of the english league and my team is arsenal, i will go on and say we will lift the trophy come may in Old Trafford. Destiny is with us,lol. Of all the italian teams u mentioned, only AC Milan was impressive. Your team Inter was outplayed by a young Ajax team in the first leg at the san siro. Only for inter to escape with all three points from a lucky counterattack goal by crespo.Roma was pathetic in offence, but solid in defence. This tactic won't get them far, as defending so much will get u in trouble as liverpool learned. Juventus had an easy group, and they still lost at new castle who is like 8th in the premeirship. REal madrid have shown what powerhouse they are thru the years of this competition, i mean 3 trophies in the last 5 is outstanding. If it's not arsenal, then 100% it will be either Valencia or Real winning it, i'll bet my house on it.The only mental blockage for arsenal wil be our away form, as every team knows how difficult it is for them to grab a point at highbury. So on with the second round, it will be a show!

WingA   

bias?? whats the whole point posting a vote topic if you aint gonna enter all the teams?? this is a quote from kevin keegan.. "i would love it if you we won it, love it!!" i know he lost the league to non other then the Red Devils!! so i go 4 UNITED!! manchester united that is ;);)

vi va aDiDaS..

nuune   

real madrid,who else,who else u expect haah,tell me,r u gonna say united or juventus or milan or rome,cause they are al damn shiiiit according to me or according to the korean president!!

hey NUUNO, u say korean president doesn't like those teams that u mentioned above but let me add this to u r reply the korean president also thinks anybody who doesn't eat a dog's meat is a stupid so i guess you agree with him on that huh?

yeah i think and i'm convinced an italian team will win this years champions league and real madrid won't even reach the quarter finals wanna bet on that?

Ameenah, winger, Baaniyal, its true Abdul has a bais towards Seria A.

So do I :D but with good reason it is the best leauge in the world, i mean just check out the league as it stands today (sunday) AC Milan and Juventus Joint top on 25 pionts, Lazio second on 24 Inter On 23 then Bolonga ad Chevio on 21, then 4 teams on 18-16 points. Now thats wot i call a league.

In any case your all right in pointing out that an talian team 'Might' not win the C League this Year.

However what is a Dead Certainty is that no team from england, and Certainly not Arsenal will win the C league.

How will the Limees fair :cool:

Man u will probabely do the best out of the three and perhaps reach the Q Finals (as usual).

Newcastle with such a Youthful enterprising team might emulate the feats of Leedsw, but i think they will probably just miss out on a Q Final place.

And Arsenal well they are very unlucky to be drawn in such a tough group I think Valencia will win the group (however the are missing aimar).

Then Probably Roma icon_razz.gif (Thats my tim)will Take second place...in front of Leverkuson with the gunners finishing last.

Mark my predictions nomads i have been known to be a soothsay from time to time LATTER PPL

RaMpAgE   

lol...man utd winning the ecl..lol...u must be dreaming :eek: ...they got no chance...itz either valienca or arsenal...hopefully arsenal..

ALL THE WAY WITH ARSENALZ....... :D

baaniyaal i'm sorry if i didn't mention your team atleast i was honest to go for serie A teams and as for my team and ajax you talked about our home game against ajax but completely avoided the second leg in AMSTERDAM and i bet you ARSEnal will lose there coz they simply not as good as INTER in defence or any other ITALIAN team.

do u honestly believe a team like JUVE,AC MILAN or ROMA will loose to a team like southampton 3-2? but ARSENAL did. do u see a ENGLISH team beating REAL MADRID in BERNABEU ? AS ROMA did arguably the weakest ITALIAN team in this years champs league MY APPOLOGIES TO MY BUDDY SHUJUI_1 so my brother i'm not only talking the cheap talk here i got the stats to back it up, however i wish your team all the luck in the world and i hope you do the same for mine.

;)

nuune   

abdurahmaan,sxb iam a big korean fun,iam taking about north korea not the american korea(the south), i gotta add they even killed south korea by 9 goals to 1 in 1962!!

real madrid, again,if that doesn't convince you then come on chat room and i will make u get it into your mind!!