Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

DA_BEAST   

BAANIYAL my man i told you before and i'm gonna tell you once again ARSENAL are great team to watch especially when they are in the mood but you have to admit it takes more to win C/L match than your average PREM/L match, AJAX did what they could and by far created and missed the best chances of both matches so at the end i really believe it was a fair result 2 pts each.

NORTHENER i think your name says it all you have no idea about italian calcio so don't criticise something that you don't even know if you wanna see some players who are highly over rated look no further than BECKHAM and OWEN and every man with a real knowledge of the game will agree with me so my cousin i suggest you do your homework 1st before you make any decisions.

WINGER my man UNITED may have beaten JUVE but lemme assure you this INTER will never make such those stupid mistakes that JUVE defenders made and yes all the 3 goals your team scored in DELLE ALPI was a gift and we all know that doesn't happen too often especially nowadays.

P.S damn JUVE humiliated my BELOVED INTER last night we played the same game they played against u r UNITED and i'll be the first person to admit that we deserved to loose because we played very very badly but that's football you can't expect to win all the time and i think that's an ADVICE you should tell your phsycho manager ALEX not kill his players when they loose a match other wise we will soon hear all man utd players are injured in a freak accident by their manager who drove a truck into their dressing room LOL. LIVERPOOL did pretty well yesterday against u r team and i have to admit i was really really happy for DUDEK coz he won the match for his team as he gifted the match to UTD when they met in ANFIELD and he proved me right once again that VAN NISTELROOY is the master of tap ins coz the guy can't score anythingelse. :D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

brother beast, yr prob just like all those ppl who believe the hype about Totti, like i said he is good but not that good, what has he achieved apart from winnin 1 scudetto???

You guys go on about seria a like it's a fantastic league, yr still stuck in the early 90s mate, if theres one league that has it all, then its la liga, hand down!

Juve my team in seria a cos of R Bagio back when channel4 started showing italian football in 92,93 season, now is toti even close to what baggio was when he was his age, nah now were near.

i dont rate becks, owen i a class player and would walk into any seria a 1st team. I hav only just started watchin seria a, after along break of maybe 3 years, so i may no be up t date on the plyers but i stand by the totti point!

WingA   

i thought you mit give that 2nd goal giggs scored but i dont rate ur football brains no-more bruv!! correct me if am wrong but does ur President to sign Giggs and Beckham?? but can only get giggs at the end of the season?? i like it when REAL men agree on somethings but ur way too into ur Seria A man so forget the long talk..

i only like Viari and Rebcoba from inter but thats it mate!!

AC and UNITED..

Adidas 4eva..

RaMpAgE   

Northern..from my point of view ..i thing totti is one of the best players in the world..the guy is very skill of..and u can see how much roma depend on him..i don't no other player in the world has as carrries responsible as he does.

~~HENRY= # 1~~

DA_BEAST   

come on WINGER, INTER are after GIGGS but not BECKHAM it was only a JOKE come on where's your sense of HUMOUR?besides MAN UTD will never ever sell BECKHAM and you know that and so is my president mr MASSIMO MORATTI so come off it bro aight.

GIGGS is not as good as he was a couple of seasons ago and his performaces clearly indicate that so INTER might decide against it like your president and mine said IT'S 2 EARLY FOR A TRANSFER TALK JUST YET.so let's wait and see what happens.

P.S there's one thing i'm sure of I'M BETTER PLAYER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE and i can bet on that WITH MY OWN DEAR LIFE. :D:D:D

Well well,, we back in black and white and Twice as Dangerous. :cool:

ok Man u were lucky i mean i can say that and still justify ma excuse. let me put it this way,, Ya'll watched that game @ stadio Delle Alpi,, the way Nedved manned that midfield that was crowded wit International world class players and still managed to cause maximum terror and mental destruction soccerwise to the Inter players?? ok Pic this scene,, Man U,, had we been playing a less calibre team later in the week prior to that game we would have put into Focus nothing less than three points and no to mention Goals.

I still rate Juve as far as the semi-z if not @ Old Trafford. yeah i thinki did iot all in less than a sweat break. phwek!!

Need i say More do not hesitate 2 ask!!

(More Circumstantial Coomon-sense)

:D:D:D:D

Am gonna Go for AS Roma why not. After we thrash Arsenal we should have a good chance of qaulification into Q Finals and from there on anythin is possible.

RaMpAgE   

sHujui...what u one sxb? trash ARSENAL? lol must be the best joke in the world..remebr that wonderful hattrick by the man "HENRY" ?..i thik it will be 3-1 to us... icon_razz.gif :cool:

Ramapage that exactle what we are gonna go on when we come to arsenal Ramapage . Man Henry is the most over rated Race dogg i have ever seen.

and arsenal yeah they are a good side. But i ask you did you beat Valencia @ home??? Nop. WE THRASHED THEM 3.0 AWAY. so the As roma are back in form and i am waiting on teh arsenal game.

RaMpAgE   

Over rated? come on man...just look at whos the leading goal scorer...if thats not enuf just look at how much he sets up? does any other player come even close to him?

anwayz both valinca and ajax played negative football..thats the only way the survived..just look at what happend to roma when they played an attacking football..they were punished by the deadly attacking force of arsenal icon_razz.gif :cool:

Yes North we shall see indeed. If that young south african from ajax can walk all over viera in two games lol then totti will postively run over him.

And rampage no comment we shall see.

WingA   

Originally posted by DA_BEAST:

P.S there's one thing i'm sure of I'M BETTER PLAYER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE and i can bet on that WITH MY OWN DEAR LIFE.
:D:D:D

thats the funniest thing i have heard in a very long time!! bruv, you can be a good or a bad player but let me say this, i know i can play all over the park even in goal brotha!! i once played 45 mins on the right wing and we losing 3-1. i came on and scored a hat-trick and one from a corner.. me and my brother had trails for West Ham back in 1997 but you know what somali parents are like and they didnt approve.. but my brotha still plays but i gave it up i wasnt ready to devote my life to football.. i got a bad knee injury now and the max i play is 30-45 mins..

one Q, where do you live??

but i'll challange anyone to a Pro Evloution Soccer 2 game on PS2 or maybe we should have a SoL Comp oneday!!

peez..