Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

N.O.R.F   

yo yo yo, know 1 can beat me on pro-evo2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good idea winger!

just had a gr8 game with some pakistani bros, bruised up shins, dont like wearing pads. I was there with my ronaldo shirt controlling the midfield, from right to left, up and down. Scored some quality teams goals, and u know what? i will be doing the same on fri!!somalis are too much hassle up here, plus i need to get fit, colool baa iga so dacaday!

ps i wasnt comparing totti and veira, just wanna see what totti can do with big patrick around cos he didnt do nothing last time!

as for kliuvert, hes aight, he needs to leave barca to get anywhere!

DA_BEAST   

WINGER it doesn't matter where i live now but i was born and raised in the best football city in the entire SOMALIA and if you haven't heard that by now then let me break it down for you it's KISMAYO BRO aight?

only if i could remember howmany goals that i scored then i would've been happy but i have to say i scored somany vital goals and i'm not winger nor goal keeper but the main man. ALXAMDULILLAAHI my knee is fine but i'm not serious about the game as i was a couple of years back. yeah i know how the somali parents are but i hope i won't be standing between my son and his dream and i have to say i'll encourage him to chase his dream all the way.

it's time we had a somali super star in the prem lge,serie a or the la liga don't you agree with me and i'm sure we are more than capable coz as somali kids we have a natural talent just like other african kids or the south americans don't you guyz agree with me?

the only problem we might face is can we commit ourselves and be dedicated to this game?i mean can we really really deal with the discipline side of this job?that's what i really wanna know. icon_razz.gif

WingA   

its nice to know abit about urself brotha.. i dont think somali are discipline enough to cope with so limelight and the pressure of the press and the people.. if you look it, its really amazing how footballers, sportsmen and sportswomen handle that sh!t.. to tell ya the truth, i think i would of went off the rails if i was pro and i think its very hard but you never know until you try it out..

we have some wicked players walaahi but somali's are too lazy.. there was this one story from liverpool.. this young somali lad was keeping robbie flower out of the reserves and was just about to break into the 1st team and some young somali's lured him into chewing qaad and started to tell him bullsh!t and he became lazy, over weight and slow so robbie took over and look what he did.. its a shame but one day they come through!! insha-allah..

peez..

N.O.R.F   

yeah bro, i've heard that boy is a big time farax now, where he could have been playing in the prem, but hey one day insha-allah.

what we need to remember is, alot of the players who could have already made it but did'nt just came from a war back home, so their life was relatively unstable when compared to those born here and those are now looking good to play pro in the future, lets hope they know the score and get on with it!

DA_BEAST   

yeah i know we have a good players who are good enough to play in any league in the world but ONLY IF WE COULD TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY?

there's this guy who used to be in the same AJAX JNR level with KULIVERT,SEEDORF,DAVIDS ETC he's still playing but he lost form and he is loaned to a team called NEC and his name is HERSI you can tell the guy is a MALI but wuxuu isku dhiibay or should i say his family as an ETHIOPIANS but he's a DUTCH now and he played for the U-21 a couple of times he's good but he's so skinny he can hardly kick a ball :D:D:D .

a cousin of mine tells me there's new kid in GERMANY and he's in the JNR ranks of none other than BAYERN MUNICH he said even the BECKENBAUR said he's the most naturally talented kid he's ever seen so let's hope this kid can give us something to cheer as a COMMUNITY we need some one like WEAH to bring us togather so let's hope and pray this kid is gonna be that one. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

H   

roma are back winning ways 'cos totti is back in da team, but doesn't really mean they can win Champs League!.

just a reminder that ManUtd are through 2 da Semis...... doin well so far in europe.

Gooooooo Manchester United :D

• Arsenal serious contender for Champions League

Reads : The Daily Farax ;)icon_razz.gif:Dsmile.gif PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZ

Firstly Congratulations to Uefa for appointing a green Grocers from German for tonight's referee and @ this point i will leave it there.

now to the real meat, the anaylsis of the Game.

Arsenal performed to there normal level however Mister Vava voom and co forgot that this is The Champs League and As Roma & not Premiersh** and westham

Theiry 'the Race DOG Henry' just proved tonight he's just as i said lot of hot air and nothing much more.

I mean how can a team playign against a really poor roma side, down to 10 men, @ HOME, claiming to have the best stricker in the world in the end luckly finish up with a draw thx to Monetlla's miss of the season???

lol well roma got knocked out unluckly but i hope that put all u misguided arsenal fans back into prespective you aint winning shiid

well thast my peace

N.O.R.F   

arsenal must have the highest growing somali supporters over the last few years. i didnt any a few yrs ago now they all cliam they have been supporting them since the qoxoonti days!

eat humble pie, cant win at home in 4 champ league games and u think u gone win it, give me a break.

shuj, totti aint sh*t (sorry about the profanity)

come on arses, even liverpool beat roma at home last year,lol

Baaniyal   

well well another disappointing CL night, gotta say this is getting to boring for us gooners. To come away with a single point frm a game we dominated is pure nonsense. And we almost lost it in the end, have to say we need some serious defenders if we were to win the CL. Cygan is crap. Gotta give Walter Samuel his props, he blocked almost everything. Shujui your team came to play no doubt, but your captain didn't. Sure Keown made a meal of the challenge, but Totti should have had a cooler head from falling to keown's instigations. It was just another night of missed chances, i mean the stats speak for themselves-->shots on goal arsenal 12-1 Roma. But for some strange reason, am not that mad anymore all this is due to the crazy UEFA rules of qualification. You see if Arsenal were to win that would have put them at top of the group with 9 points and that also would eliminate Roma who would have 3points and Valencia with 6 and Ajax with 7. Which would mean that Roma would not have anything to play for in the last game against Ajax an dthey would probably have fielded a reserve side. If that was to happen ,Ajax would beat Roma, and with an Arsenal loss to Valencia, it would mean Arsenal would be eliminated with Roma. But now all Arsenal need to qualify is a win,draw against Ajax or even a Roma win against Ajax if Arsenal were to lose to Valencia. Roma can still qualify now if they beat Ajax by a score of 3-1, cause ajax defeated them 2-1 in amsterdam, and Roma would need Arsenal to draw or defeat Valencia cause it in the end it comes down to head to head and not goal difference. ANyways this is all confusing for the new folk, so maybe try reading it a few more times.

Baaniyal   

northern yes pool did beat roma at home, but they tied them away 1-1. So your argument is baseless, or your just probably trying to wind us gooners up, so that's all gravy. But anyways we are going to the mestalla to get the job done. Northern worry about celtic,as they will be a handfull for boring-boring-liverpool.

:D:D

Baaynial com'on where did u get that stat from 12-1 u and me must have been watchin diff matchs.

Admitedly arsenal did have several shorts but most especially in the second have were not on target. Besides i think your missing the point. A team with 1 man up, @ home, supposedly a real contender for the title should have destroyed a supposedly crap team. In the end it was roma who played the beautiful controlled football, and made 2 gilt edgaed chances which 1. emerson was unluck and Monettal missed

And northner lol....get with reality bro celtic will knock your rubbish liverpool team out no doubt.

H   

Theiry 'the Race DOG Henry' just proved tonight he's just as i said lot of hot air and nothing much more

u cracked it S h u j u i-1;) :D:D:D