Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

Baaniyal   

Vieri, montella,totti..etc, all the players u mentioned are italian except for pirlo, who is another trash sweeper, i think the media is hyping this guy too much! I tried to watch Ac - Empoli game this weekend, oh loorddd the boredom, i just kept yawning like a bear full of honey. I mean it is torture to watch inzahgi tug every defenders shirt so he can get the better position, just watch him next time! I like shevchenko, cause he is a real striker, unlike inzaghi's and montella's! No doubt liverpool are abore, the whole world knows it,u can see their fans complaining about houllier's stupid tactics all the time. Manyoo have too many player's missing and they left their attackin game back at old trafford and went for a new approach against liverpool! I swear after the spanish league and the english league, i rather wathc the bundesliga and the french league rather than the diving italians with their defensive minded tactics! anyways this argument il neva end, because everyone has their own perception! So let's just wait till we see who wins the CL.

Ehm one 2 Testing 1 two testing,, is this Mic ok,, and tuned in,,

Yeah,, football,, ok lets put it this way,, on a real i think Serie A aint no longer the best league in the world,, after all the Best three players of the World play in Spain,, i mean the cream,, c'mmon,, as a Serie A Fan maself,, and a Die hard Bianconeri-Fan( Juve) i think i'll yeild to the La-liga hatts off 2 the El-man-tadors.

Back to the Champions-league hee,, Real madrid,, ma Foot have u folks gone beserk,,, there is a higher chance of Osama binladen being Black than Real winning the Trophy.. c'mmon,, pic the elements in the equation b4 u finnaly come to a result,, there are By far,, Quality teams in this years C-L,, in the last 3 seasons,, only few lucky Cherubs are in( BASLE,, I NEVA HEARD OF EM PRIOR TO THIS YEAR,, :LOL: ) .

Four top Italian teams who in turn are setting the pace in Serie A wit the Exception of the Mag nificent Lazio well lets face it,, its toughter this Year.

Final joint will be @ Old Traford,, few teams such as Chelsea manage to beat Man U there on a regular basis( ma Fav team @ the Moment) To cut a long story short i dont see any team from England or Spain( Super catalans maybe) winning the cup,, but I'd really LOVE to see a Final Between the Giants of Europe Juve N Barca showdown Finale in Old trafford,,

Bouy ohh Bouy we do Miss Trezeguet!

Juve til I die.

RaMpAgE   

heys let me clear things up for ya all....arsenal is with doubth the best team in the world...they play the most exctiing football then another team....nice one touch pass's....have u ever seen arsenal playing long balls? answer: no....nice neat exciting play...thats y arsenal is the best club in england n hopefully soon the world...

coming back to the best legaue....seria A is boring sometimes....but this is due to teh fact that it is such a tightly contested league...but sometimes u see unbelieveable goals scored :eek:

anwayz teh best league i think in the world is the lia liga....most stars n also the most exciting...next the comes the epl..

WingA   

what have arsenal done to be the best in the world?? win the double and a few few Prem games?? come on!! your chatting sh!t bruv!! will see at the end of the season how they do!!

the SHOWDOWN is close!!

yeah ARSENAL why not? but hey better believe they were as much luckier as they were unlucky to lose to BLACKBURN but apart from that i guess they aight but my question remains can they beat VALENCIA or AJAX home or away then i'll consider them to be a real threat but before that happens i think i'll keep on ignoring them.

baaniyal come on now you claim that all the stars play outside of italy but i wonder if you knew ZIDANE before JUVE made the kind of player he's today?so did RONALDO another question is how come no premier league player has ever won the FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD?i think thAT answers your question wich league is the best in the world and wich one is tougher.italian league is far more better technically and tactically then the premier league will ever be just look at the italian players in england technically there's no better player than DI CANIO and ZOLA in entire U.K and none of them is considered worthy enuff to wear the blue jersey can you imagine that?the italian players are far more talented than the english there's no argument in that coz you can't simply compare DEL PIERO, TOTTI,VIERI,INZAGHI,MONTELLA,CANNAVARO,NESTA,TOLDO

BUFFON to BECKHAM and OWEN that would really be insulting don't you think so my brother? the italian and argentinians dive what a funny lil story now you're really loosing it come on and you know it like english players don't dive all over the place forexample i've never seen a player who dives as shamelessly as BECKHAM does and unfortunately he's not an ITALIANO but the so called english super star now if you don't call that a diving then i'm afraid my dear brother we are not talking about football in here.

RaMpAgE   

winger.....for start we wooped ur *** at the end of last season....at old tarfford.......loooool icon_razz.gif :cool: ....n i can't remeber the last time man utd beat arsenal..anwayz....the showdown is close...n we will c who standing at the end....

RaMpAgE   

abdul....sxb it doesn't matter wether no player won the fifa player of the world from epl...but just look at teh sponsorship the epl has...thatz wat makes it teh most exciting league in the world...n also the coverage....n also arsenal r playing in it...lol :D .....

vailenca...will be a tough challenge but iam sure we can beat them at home...n ajax r still too young......... ;)

WingA   

did you say you cant remember the last time Man U beat arsenal?? hahahha!! remember 6-1 at old trafford?? or did the little glory get to your head bruv!! walaahi its funny how ppl remember the good times and not the SAD times!!

peez..

H   

remember that day when we gave u 6, da gunners had lil supply of da canons eh.....

nuune   

blah blah blah,see how united will be kicked,akhhhhh,ohhhh,sorry for them,barthez will be kicked again soon!!

WingA   

gunners fans are such bad losers!! i mean you guys lose!! my cuzins are arsenal fans and Rio, my cuzin friend who plays for united got them tickets to watch the game 2day at old trafford and i told him to get me Wes Brown's shirt but the sore loser couldnt be bothered to go the players lounge and chill wid the players.. instead they go to the town centre to met up wid rio!!

i was waiting for shirt :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: