Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

Baaniyal   

yo i wrote a nice long essay for u abdul last night, but the bloody computer shut down on me. I'll try to keep this one short. English players are crap, yes Bowyer is a racist thug with no football skills at all. Damn Wales and Ireland play more exciting football than england. beckham is the most over rated player i seen in ages, i mean besides the free kicks what can he do? yes phil neville did outplay veira, but was it becuase he is betta than viera or viera was not his usual self, and not cause phil disrupted his play,lol. You can say the whole arsenal team was outplayed, but u can equate it to two things only----> Either manu played so good an ddisrupted arsenal's rythmic movements, or arsenal were not their usual dominating selfves. I mean u ahd veron and neville as ur best players, these are two guys that been getting masacred by the manu fans and media over the last couple of seasons(veron last season). Viera by himself outplayed keane ,scholes and buttface all togther in old trafford last season. So let's start gloating bout who is good when may comes. ANyways that's long enuff for now!

England = Long Ball Masters

Baaniyal   

Abdul can u picture a player like Forlan lifting the English PL Trophy or even the Champs League Trophy? Me either

I guess that says much bout Manu winning any major trophies this season,lol!

Foreskin, i mean Forlan---->urugyan bench player!

Utter crap!

WingA   

omg!! i never show so much sh!t on this thread in all my life!! you give me bear jokes!!

forlan or dumbo ears from the arsenal bench??

i cant believe ur dissing forlan!! looooool... u made my day bruv..thanx!!

baaniyaal i have to be honest here i still rate ARSENAL the best team in england and yes i think they gonna win the double this year too however it's gonna be much much closer title race than it was last year.

in my oppinion i really find it insulting when you guys compare VIEIRA to anyother midfielder in ENGLAND and yes i have to admit i didn't think MAN UTD will beat ARSENAL i thought tey were gonna win or UTD will get a draw.

baaniyaal yes your team had a off day at old trafford howelse could UTD beat you with somany mediocre players.

DAMN DAMN DAMN i don't know if you know this but my INTER were dumped out of ITALIAN CUP by lowly BARI believe it or not in SANSIRO last night.

the game ended 2-1 in favour of BARI and 3-1 agg.

CARLOS GAMARRA that paraguayan defender scored an own goal what a disaster and MOHAMED KALLON was stretched after colliding with a SENEGALESE defender i have to admit it looked scary especially the way he landed after being sandwithched between that portugese winger CONCECIAO and that defender.

anyway this weekend we gonna play against PARMA a team i have to admit we never managed to beat especially away and i'm already anticipating a loss there if i get more than that it's a bonus. wish me luck guys. icon_razz.gif

Na i disagree, although i would concour with trhat arsenal will be right up there behind Man U.

I would quickly like to remind ppl here (COZ THERE ARE PLENTY OF GLORY HUNTING NOMADS HERE) that i dont support Man U. Just have to admit that they are back and they look like champions again .

Baaniyal   

wow big shocker there for u abdul--->inter 1-2 Bari. Cup games are always difficult, as lower divison teams do play there socks off in these games. Question abdul, do the calcio take the cup as serious as the English League do? Winger who is this dumbo ears u refering to-->Jeffers? I know he is not good enuff for arsenal, but he is much betta than foreskin!Arsenal are on a bad form streak, but they still top the league. Just watch when the good form returns, will spell big trouble for the rest, no doubt about it. Abdul tough game against parma i have to say, i predict a 2-2 draw!

if i was a gambler i'm sure i would've lost a fortune no doubt about that.

i mean i thought my team will lose to PARMA and they even surprised me by winning comfortably away from home 2-1.

then i tipped MAN UTD to beat BLACKBURN but they showed them how it's done especially YORK and COLE how i wished they would score the winning goal but still they made their point.

yes BAANIYAAL italian teams they don't take ITALIAN CUP as serious as their ENGLISH counterpart and i don't know the reason behind that but i'll try to find out as soon as possible.

SHUJUI_1 i know you don't support MAN UTD who's dump enough to support them unless you're mentally challenged. your team ROMA were lucky to win the game against TORINO coz the turin side missed a penalty and they dominated the match.

well BAANIYAAL my team is joint league leaders with our bitter rivals AC MILAN and now italian league or SEIRE A will go on a vaccation meaning there will be a winter break till january 12 so what a better position to end the year than being NUMERO UNO. I LOVE MY INTERMILAN. :D

nuune   

since my liverpool drew with everton,that didn't matter for me,whats more is that the loss of United made me sleep well last night!

N.O.R.F   

Man u, Man u, Man u, damn i'm i glad they lost, i'm sick and tired of hearing that they are back to their best. They are no where near their best. Infact they are on their down fall.

Teams like Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are much more hungrier and better equiped for the new millenium.

1980s= Liverpool

1990s= Man Utd

2000+= ???????????

ps i believe liverpool will bounce back during this xmas period so all u arsenl fans take note!

Dec 29th (next sunday) Highbury

Owen and Riise on the scoresheet, viera sent off!!!!hahaha

Baaniyal   

congrats abdul on ur teams tough away victory, but my prediction came close many times. I think the game was very even, shows inter's strength in depth. The last play for parma was a sure goal, u must have got a heart attack,lol! I think recoba is the most accurate shooter in the game. Every shot is on target! Well i've enjoyed the weekend, with my arsenal winning and manu losing! We are getting our form back, soon when ljunberg and bergkamp and wiltord forms come back also. Liverpool fans i think u guys are done for, Houllier is runnin a mad house at that camp. I have neva seen so many hoofing in a game. Damn what a boring game it was the everton-pool game. Hoof Hoof and more Hoof. Houllier is masacaring the beautiful game with his **** tactics-->and he still stays there are not enuff good wingers in the game that he can buy! One thing i luv bout english league, is that it takes no rest in the holidays. I mean ain't nothin betta than watching ur team on boxing day.

Ok seeing as though most if not all the nomads are understandably abit hesitant to pick 'one' particular Team to win the Champs League (except for the slightly dilusional Arsenal fans smile.gif ) i will be the brave man in here and make my Prediction Right here and now before the Qt Finals are clear.

Ac Milan Packed with a Ridiculously Talented midfield and an equally high quality attact (that has gelled so well) unlike Real Madrid, will win the Champs Leauge.

And certainly some of the gr8 players will be deserving of it i.e. Rivaldo and Shevchenko.

so com'on nomads i challange everyone to pick their choice and stick with it from now until through the final.

L8t ppl

hey shujui_1 waz up bro? i thought we were on the same side here. you bettin' on AC MILAN to win what about my INTER? lol.

i agree with you they look a fantasy team and don't forget even REDONDO is back now so yep AC MILAN without a doubt even though i would've prefered INTER to win it if not JUVE then if you know what i mean?

baaniyaal thanx for finally admitting that my INTER are a great side and hell yes that final shot had a goal written all over it and to be fair i thought it was gonna end at the back of the net damn that would've been so cruel. lol

yo brothers and sisters i wish you all a happy NEW YEAR and let's not forget to pray to ALLAH that our beloved country will have a better 2003. aamiin aamiin aamiin. peace i'm out. :D

RaMpAgE   

LOL..shujui.<--------another arsenal hater....

y the hate man>>> is coz we been winning too much....or teh fact u taking ur frurasting out on arsenal...coz roma getting wooped ..anwayz ma insallah we will win the ecl...we still haven't reached our peak ....if we don't win i tipping INTER to win...if not then either ajax or valinca... :cool:

ps...ROMA got no chance wat so eva...n ya all man utd fanz...don't get ur hopez too high coz JUV i eat ya alive.. icon_razz.gif

peace

WingA   

glory hunter?? mentally challenged??

say whatever you want guys but i atleast i watched my beloved UNITED at old trafford and all over london.. 2morra boxing day, am going to watch Chelsea v Southampton insha-allah.. dont worry lads if u want i can keep u posted from my pocket pc but then again somali as hard to please and get there respect!!

back to CL, you'll know who i want to win it but if they come through then all about the red&black of milan and did i tell you folks i was at san siro 2 years back?? sat in R9's seat in changing rooms, oh man unbelievable!! i went there coz of the inter/ADDICKS connection with a friend who works for ADDICKS!!

peez..

UNITED I STAND!!