Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

N.O.R.F   

gary neville scoring??? what is the world coming too?

liverpool all the way vs the scots 2mrw, but rember its over 2 legs, so if we dont get the rslt 2mrw,dont all jump up and cry liva aint this and that<<<shuji!

shujul, remember when we knocked u out of the eufa cup 2yrs ago? oh yeah then out of the champ league last year??lol

I do Northner but hey Roma where focusing on the league which the won 2 yrs ago, and just missed out last year before having this years disastors league campagin.

smile.gif ...you no whats coming up nxt innit North :D when has liverpool recently even come close to winning The Premiershiid??

am not that old i think

DA_BEAST   

DAMN that hurts.

guyz waz up? nowonder none of us is ever smiling coz our teams let us down but not me though coz i have to be honset we were very very lucky to come away with a draw against TOON ARMY considering the difference between the two teams i know on paper it sounded not more than a stroll in the park for INTER but considering all the players that was missing i have to say i'm happy even with a point coz next match we are playing away against B/LEVERKUSEN and you think that's easy too right?then consider this.....

RECOBA,VIERI,ALMEYDA,DALMAT,CRESPO,KALLON,C/ZANETTI,MORFEO,VENTOLA,all will be missing and to be honset i don't see where and how on earth we gonna score a goal unless LEVERKUSEN decide to score an own goal for us wich i'll be highly delighted with so as far as i'm concerned i'm just keeping my fingers crossed. :confused: :confused:

N.O.R.F   

diouf was provoked!!!!

i dont blame him for he done, but i may just be biased, would have better if he did it against leeds or man Utd!

C'mmon Guys none of Ya'll are talking bout the real deal wit the real Top clubs in Europe?? :cool:

JUVENTUS The team 2 beat through the whole C.L. :roll eyes:

Its tyme Ya'l forgot bout the so called best runners up in the Country aka Arsenal i mean wats worse than a cabinet full of Runners up medals ??? :confused:

And to rub salt to the wounds we'll kick em out of the F.A cup and lets face it,, if u cant take home advantage in the C.L u as good as dead,, Yunum'Sayin.

Lately on ma many moves throu town i was passing by this Betting-shop,, and i was'nt surprised to see we rated Highly( Bian-coneri) jus slightly below Real all glamour club and Homeground FAV'Z Man U but i blv,, well be @ Old trafford come tyme.

We've been sought of not around and out, but its tyme,, we got back and show them we once chapions of Europe,, VIVA JUVENTUS:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

H   

juve da team 2 beat! hell jeah we beat 'em 2 twice this cl... but if they get del boy back in, that when :rolleyes: na'mean

manchester united all da way :D

• Arsenal slump to defeat

English Premiership round-up

Duff put Blackburn ahead

Photos from Saturday's games

Blackburn Rovers blew the Premiership title race wide open with a deserved 2-0 victory over leaders Arsenal.

Their second Premiership win of the season over the champions cut Arsenal's lead at the top to just two points.

Damien Duff put Rovers ahead midway through the first half after seeing his initial effort blocked by Gilberto Silva.

The Gunners, who lost key defender Martin Keown with a hamstring injury, fell further behind when Tugay netted on 52 minutes. Arsenal failed to put any pressure on the home side in the second half and finished second best.

Champions league contender looooool

WingA   

why do arsenal fans think henry is the player in the world?? do they watch football apart from arsenal games?? lool.. they are so funny..

one..

SoMa_InC   

Am big gunners fan but i really dont like henry coz he thinks hez better off dan every1,which i think is lame. He was a crap playa da 1st tyme we bought him but he mos def improved.

In the premiership hez among da wonderz, hez got da skills n pace.

By da way Champions league is 4.....Real madrid

Premeirship is 4 da gunnerz

FA cup...letz just give it 2 chelsea..lol..

P.S...da Man utd ara is dun...

Who will win the Champoin League? Here is my best 4 bets.

Ac Milan: I think they would make the final for sure. They are simply wonderfull side this year with Rivaldo in the middle of the park.

Real Madrid: Once they get out of their group. Nobody want to meet them in two Legs, including Ac Milan. Raul and Ronaldo are proving to be devestating partnership

Arsenal: I think Arsenal have the best Attack and Midfield in Europe. But Their backline is pathetic excluding Big SOL. If they can tighten their backline, they have very good to win it. Also in Henry, Pires, and vieira, they have their share of world class players.

4-Man United: They have as good chance as any one. Their backline which let them down soo many times is better equipped to hold attack-minded sides Like Madrid and Arsenal. Also since the Final is in OLDTRADFORD, they have enough motivation.

The Champoin will be won of those Four with Ajax palying the Dark hourse rule.

Why these teams wont' win the CL

Barca:They are facing big fight to make grounds on Top four in La Liga, so they can qualify to the CL. And since they have slim chance to win the CL they will focus on winning all of their remaining games in La Liga.

JUV: They wont win it simply because They can't beat any Top team away from their Home. In CL you have to be strong away from home.

Inter: Injuries to Key players put Inter's season in serious jeapordy. I'd have fancied them had they had their full squad

Ajax: Give them a year and so and they will be serious threat. they are young and very strong. They proved that against Arsenal and Valencia that they are dificult to break down.

P.s Hope Arsenal win it, cuz I've been supporting them since 1995

Baaniyal   

do or die comes on wednesday for us gooners. Is it gonna be a night to rememba or a night to forget? I hope for the former. Shujui i wonder where your loyalties lie for this game. Does your hatred for Arsenal put you against them for this match, or does your love for Roma sees you rooting for an Arsenal draw or win against Valencia?

We shall see!

WingA   

if you calm to be a contender for the league then i dont think you be having do or die games bruv.. you could of got alot of points from your group but messed up and i think they wont make it 2nite but i could be wrong..

peez..

Baay we shal she indeed. Am confident in my team, eve thogh we gonna be without totti. Arsenal on the other hand, well i can only wish them good luck lol coz lets face it they are gonna need alot of it playing Stephanoz and cygan in center back.

RaMpAgE   

winger..what is this arsenal hating i see? lol

anways as u know where in the group of death..the toughest group of all..so it anit easy..struggle is the key..the more u struggle the more confidence u have to get out of tight postion later on..but i hope we beat valancia tonight..or atleast draw...i remeber last time ..it was so disapointing... :mad:

ps. don't worry man utd has faced tough teams yet...juv where delepted side ..and lacourna where in a tough time both ecl and the spainish league ..we will see the next round. :cool: