Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

N.O.R.F   

bye bye ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go and find an excuse this year, 6/7 years in the champ league and ony went thru to the 1/4 finals once, give me a break!

Baaniyal   

yes we are truly pathetic in the CL, but i guess the double will do again for now. Oh by the way how is your hunt for the PL going, i presume we will win five CL trophies before Pool win the PL,lol!

Disappointing night and it looks like shujui had a few words with his Roman friends "just make sure you don't win against ajax" was what he told them i think,lol!

sigh!

SoMa_InC   

Arsenal out of da champions league...no probz..i knew we aint gonna make it but da premiership is in our hands...no doubt

P.S all da teams left r havy except ajax (good team but young n inexperienced) and Man utd(no reason 4 diz)..lol. Am sure they aint gonna make it 2 da semiz.

peace

WingA   

where's RAMPAGE?? lool..

Arsenal are out but its the same old story in europe for them.. Wiltord is a dumb 35 year old man, so is Kanu and Lauran!! you need a tighter defence man, coz Aimar was taking the piss along with Pecente!!

good luck with the double and my brother says to me that arsenal aint gonna win nuffin!! we'll see duh..

peez.. and watch out REAL!!

H   

cu u nxt yr gunners.... u need 2 take some more lesson in europe b4 u can tryna challange na'mean. goo manutd

lol gunners we gunned down by crew of all ppl.

And Liverpool lol what a dread full performance last night, and what a goal from John Hartson.

DA_BEAST   

well well well what a mouth watering draw this was

i mean my beloved INTER Vs Valencia, JUVE Vs Barca

AC MILAN Vs Ajax and how about this Real Madrid Vs Man Utd?

damn i love champs league don't you agree with me fellas?i have nothing but a sympathy for my friends from NORTH LONDON i was sorry for my best friend coz he's mad about them GUNNERS but he can always support me na'mean especially now that i'm drawn against VALENCIA and i'm sure INTER will reduce them to an average team just like we did when we beat them in UEFA last season in their own back yard. fellas let's face it the sleeping giants has finally waken up thanx to the noice mainly from a certain island called U.K.

they enjoyed seeing ITALIAN teams getting knocked out but guess who's laughing now huh? like i said before and i'm still saying this cup is going to either TURIN OR MILAN CITY.

P.S AS ROMA was very very unlucky not to win that match against AJAX especially with that thunderous shot from ALDAIR wich hit the cross bar in the dying minutes of the match but well done to them and ofcourse to my partner in crim SHUJUI_1.

Possibly the best champions league Q/F ever, i would have to go with Ac Milan from now because they have the easier draw and the champions leauge is probably the last trophy that they can win.

But who knows lol, i think every other time left in there, with the exception of Ajax can win this tournament.

But u know which teams i will be favouring guys ;) Forrza Seria A

WingA   

for you all you footie fans out there, what goal do you think was better and let me why.. Van da Man's goal on saturday or the goal Henry's goal against Tottenham..

just tell truth brothers and sisters ;);)

Baaniyal   

don't make me laugh mancs, comparison cannot be made since henry did it against their biggest rivals and in a crowded midfield. While ruud had to foul legwinski first and then went thru three players who hardly even put much effort in. Tigana even says his players stopped playing thinking a foul was going to be called. But not to take anything away from ruud, excellent finish it was in the end. But in sheer beauty terms, while henry looked like a craftsman doing his very best. Ruud looked like he was sprinting for the bathroom as du du was hanging:D :D:D