Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

N.O.R.F   

both goals were gr8, cant really decide which was better, RVN's was a gr9 finish and Henry's was from the edge of the box on his left foot. Henry got the ball from the right back position. RVN got the ball from the centre circle. I think Henry's just about wins. But not taking nothing away from RVN!

H   

what do u ppl think of rooney? he's a gr8 talent

Northerner that's true

DA_BEAST   

yo winger i got nothing against you but to be honest i think it's little bit immature when ppl compare R.V.N to TITI coz they are totally different players with totally different style of play and if you asking who do i think is better than the other then my answer is simple.

titi is my choice coz if R,V,N was anything HOLLAND would've been to the 2002 world cup not IRELAND. I could be wrong it's only my opinion na'mean? ;)

Ok Ruud's Goal was Breath taking :eek: but c'mmon,, who won the lime light this weekend,, ZOLA

running onto defenders and making em look silly,, imagine the Man City backline i cant see any harder stiffer back four anywhere else other than Maine Rd.

But on reality If u Put five Past them,, we Just gave 5 Reasons Y we Should be in Next seasons Champions League. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah once More i flashback JUVENTUS

The team to beat ok Barca aint dropped points except @ the San-siro,, but Rem we once Giants of Europe and wat goes around comes around Ma Ni99az.. C'MMON. :D:D

DA_BEAST   

WINGER come on now you are definitely exaggerating when you compare TITI to R.V.N.

TITI can win a match for you on his own while this other dude needs all the help he can get including the tap ins. R.V.N is good but TITI is far better than he'll ever be and you know that i ain't lying WINGER.

ask any CHELSEA fan who are they scared most between TITI and your boy R.V.N? besides R.VN never scored against ARSENAL or LIVERPOOL the teams with great defenders but TITI scored against all the teams in the PREM LGE including MAN UTD so that should give you a clue i think MR WINGER. peace partner. ;)

N.O.R.F   

Totti this and Totti that, like i said before all i hear is ppl talking about Totti but i dont see nothing special, do u guys like that hairband he wears or somthing? anyway its international week, 2004, who will win it???? The French, The Spaniards, The Dutch (my tip), , The English, The Turks, The Ceques, the Welsh,????? The Portugues, the Italian (wont qualify), The Germans,

WingA   

lool.. hes not talking about TOTTI, he means Henry!! its a nickname.. unless i am wrong!! lool..

bruv, i wasnt comparing them but just the two goals, and Van da Man did score againist liverpool if u look back into ur books.. it doesnt change anything!! so why is R.V.N top scorer in the champions league?? am sure they weak defences huh?? 20 goals in 21 games in UNITED shirt!! and thats 2 seasons in there.. look at it this, R.V.N was trained all life to have killer instinct, to be a predetar infront of goal and where as Henry, boy hes still learning hes trade.. but we all know who we would have in there team dont we lads??

Pharmo   

Nah people.........Champions Legue title goes to m fellow internazionale (Inter milan).

We had some hard games, but now martins-Vieri N rest of tha boys will dominate tha rest of games left....

Score table agains Valencia: Inter 3 - Val 1 (2-0)

Goals: Inter:Veiri 10, Crespo 25, 59

Val: 65 carew

any one agains this,doesnt know F-ball.

PEACE

WingA   

northerner..

i would take Flower!! Owen is not all that!! but i love the way flower finish in front of goal and he scored much better goals too then owen..

Inter have no chance of winning man so forget it!! if its not United then its AC Milan!! ya heard??

peez..

DA_BEAST   

yo WINGER i know you were busy watching ENGLAND and that other semi professionals play hide and seek while i was watching HOLLAND Vs CHECZ and FRANCE Vs MALTA damn HOLLAND were very unlucky to concede an almost injury time equaliser and i'm sure LIVERPOOL fans would've been very happy to see BAROS set up the goal for KOLLER with a brilliant skill and R.V.N scored what looked like a tap in header after a gr8 work from KLUIVERT and DAVIDS but the game of the day definitely had to be the one FRANCE destroyed MALTA and HENRY humiliated them with his pace,skill and finishing him ZIZOU did every trick they knew with the ball and the game eneded 6-0 and no need to stress who have won but i'm happy to inform you that HENRY scored 2 and set up one and ZIZOU scored 2 with other two coming from WILTORD and TREZEGUET and TITI was simply awesome and he deserved the award he recieved wich was THE MAN OF THE MATCH.

then i watched ITALY Vs FINLAND what a game? if there's anyone who ever doubted the talent and the vision of TOTTI like NORTHENER should've watched this game and there's no way you cann tell me that SAMMY HYPPIA isn't a world class defender but TOTTI embarrassed him with deft touches and breath taking skills and it wasn't a surprise when he set up the 2 goals that VIERI scored in the game and it ended 2-0 to AZZURI.

who will win the EURO 2004? check my answer with the same topic. ;):D

SoMa_InC   

i would take Flower!! Owen is not all that!! but i love the way flower finish in front of goal and he scored much better goals too then owen..

Inter have no chance of winning man so forget it!! if its not United then its AC Milan!! ya heard??

peez..

BRO U MEAN FOWLER....IF HE IS WHA U MEAN...THEN I THINK HE IS SH*IT...DAT WHITE BOY GOT NO SKILLS.

DA_BEAST   

NISTELROOY SUX PERIOD.

HENRY THE MAN NO DOUBT Y'ALL.

WHO THE HELL IS NISTELROOY AND HENRY ANYWAY? I DON'T FOLLOW SOCCER THAT MUCH ANY LONGER BUT I KNOW MY MAN BEAST DOES IT FOR ME AND HE KNOWS THE GAME MORE THAN ANY OF Y'ALL WILL EVER KNOW ONLY IF HE COULD TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY, HE'S TALENTED Y'ALL BUT HE JUST WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT.