Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

WingA   

all you liverpool fans!!

i think your team need to learn how to play the game man!! lool.. they suck!!

dont you remember the 2-1 at anfield and 4-0 at old trafford?? you lil punks!! hahahaha

H   

Originally posted by Winger:

how dare we what??

If your Man Utd Fan stand up!!

dont worry lads its not over until the final second is done!! still 90 minutes of football left!! and insha-allah i'll be there too!!

sorry but can i ask where liverpool went?? :confused: :confused:

smile.gif

:D;)

N.O.R.F   

i think it willbe closer than many ppl think, but real will prove to be too strong in the end!

I said Juve for the Champ League all along and Delpi came back at the weekend and bagged two, so Juve Vs Real in the Semis!!!

WingA   

atleast we gained RESPECT and showed that we aint no push over!! but we cant let in 3 goal at home but its Big Ron but Big Crew ;) just kiddin..lool..

United i STILL stand!!

well, one down, one left for me now!!

Red and Black of Milan!!

peez..

haha haha damn Hommiez haha haha :lol: Shizzles Mizzles

We back and In black and Back in BizneZz

Ok Hi ppl'z sup long tyme me no hea,, na'mean.

ok 4 the rekod lemme set this str8 ohh again i'll bore Ya'll wit wat i been saying Over and Ova again, Juventus 4 the Champions League and Ya'll know the rest.

Yo U that Man U suppoter how dare u show ur face up here?.. ma Nizzles dude go hide ur face till the day Man U wins the Intertoto cup or something :roll eyes:

Let History repeat itself,, after all we was in the final in 96,97,98,, how dare ppl forget bout the Bian-coneri so Quickly?.. Jesus!! thas wack!

Aight then,, Immma Lay low 4 a while,, and cant wait till Zidane is back in Delle-Alpi.

:D:D:D:D:D

Respect Mad Scientist I seenot all of us nomads have short memories :D .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lippi: We're ready for Real Sunday 4 May, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcello Lippi has outlined how Juventus will approach their Champions’ League trip to Madrid.

“Real will certainly try to play attacking football at the Bernabeu,” noted the tactician, “as that is their main weapon. But we have weapons of our own that have been very effective so far.”

The Bianconeri need just two points to seal the Scudetto following their 0-0 draw at Lazio, but face the toughest draw in the semi-finals.

“Juventus are not dead and buried before they even step on to the pitch. The Lord moves in mysterious ways and there is always hope for everyone.”

Lippi will be praying for a way to replace the suspended trio of Paolo Montero, Alessio Tacchinardi and Edgar Davids.

“In Tuesday’s game I will be forced into those three changes from the Lazio draw, but their replacements will depend on the type of side I intend to field.”

“Our characteristics,” continued the Coach, “are based on hard work, concentration and tactical awareness. They are concepts that have allowed us to go far in the past and we hope they can continue to serve Juventus well.”

“After all,” he added, “we were meant to be the underdogs against Barcelona in the quarter-finals as well.”

Barca had gone unbeaten in the Champions’ League and with a 100 per cent home record before Juve’s 2-1 second leg win at the Nou Camp.

Real Madrid’s defence has been shaky this season and proved that weakness again with a shock 5-1 home defeat to Real Mallorca on Saturday.

“David Trezeguet is getting better with each passing game,” commented Lippi, “and pretty soon he will be on top form again. The same goes for Alessandro Del Piero.”

Both players have struggled with injuries throughout the season, but will certainly start in Madrid along with the indefatigable Pavel Nedved.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zidane: Juventus are eternal Sunday 4 May, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zinedine Zidane has warned his Real Madrid teammates that Juventus will be a formidable opponent on Tuesday night.

“We will come face to face with a great side,” said the Frenchman. “The Zidane’s and the Michel Platini’s of this world come and go, but Juventus are always successful because it is the collective that counts.”

Real were flying high, but Saturday’s shock 5-1 home defeat to Real Mallorca has put even their Liga title in doubt.

On the other hand, the Bianconeri maintain their eight point lead over Inter with just three games to go and are brimming with confidence.

“I couldn’t sleep last night after our worst second half performance of the season,” he noted. “But we cannot let this affect us psychologically.”

“Juve defend very well and have three or four players who can turn a game around. We must step on to the field with the same confidence we always have.”

Juventus won the Scudetto the year after Zidane’s £48m move to Madrid, prompting Honorary President Gianni Agnelli to dub him “more attractive than useful.”

“Marcello Lippi’s style of play has not really changed that much from when I was in Turin,” continued Zizou, “except with perhaps more effective wingers.”

Raul was sorely missed and will not be able to face Juventus on Tuesday after emergency surgery for appendicitis.

But it is the defence that has been Real’s weak point this season. Roberto Carlos scored an own goal in that Mallorca defeat and Fernando Hierro looked particularly slow.

“You cannot put all the blame on Hierro,” insisted Coach Vicente Del Bosque, “although at times I certainly can’t say I’m satisfied with the state of our defence.”

Ex-Inter star Roberto Carlos tried to retain his enthusiasm after this humiliating setback.

“Everything changes very quickly in Madrid,” said the Brazilian. “We will have a great performance against Juventus and within three or four days this terrible match will have been forgotten.”

N.O.R.F   

these are my two fave teams on the continent, so i'm gonna chill, put all them books away 2mrw nite and watch the game with the rest of the faraxs.

Davids wont be playing against Zizou 2mrw, that would have been an interesting contest, two of the best in the middle with different qualities who played together for so long before, i think we will have to wait until the 2nd leg for that!

A tight game, but i cant see Juve losing and Ronaldo doesnt like Italian defences!

I am gonna stick my neck out and say that over the 2 legs it will be very close, and probabely more enjoyable than the final itself...but Juve will edge it given there fantastic current form.

Com'on Juve