Sign in to follow this  
Malika

In Warlords Next Door [Dispatches]

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

quote:5 - Xuseen Ceelaabe Faahiye, Wasiirka Ganacsiga, Wershadaha iyo Dalxiiska - (Gudaha balse ilmahiisa degan Ingiriiska)

MMA, as always, been iyo nus aa meelaha ku faafisaa.

Where did you get the idea that Xuseen ceelaabe faahiye aa dadkiisa dagan yihiin ingiriiska?

Please, talk about waxa aa taqaano and stop blasting pple's names on public forums.

Where is the need to list dadkaan's name? I just don't understand you. I already told you this before, its bad enough you are listing individuals, but to bring up their families into the mess?

Why is it so important for you to continue to blast pple's names online? If the source is out there, let pple find it, but there is no need for re-distribution. Wax aa ka faaideyso meesha majirto, ee ninyahow isku noqo. Ceeb Caleyg
Meeshaas ka gubaneysay miyaa, ileen waxaa quuqda badan u waday last time. Now at least more clearer ayaa tahay, oo meesha lagaa haayo banaanka keentay.

Again for your own information, I did not list no body. Hiiraan Online did publish it. If you have a problem that man's name being on there, dadkaas ayaa qoray aad, ula tag, not to me.

Tuujiye   

Members of the TFG are members of a government and can not be warlords like Nugaal said.... Even Cabdulahi Yusuf is not a war lord today because he was elected.

lily is right Layzi, nin dadkale caruurtooda kumaqan kuwiisana America ama yurub dhex fadhiyaan ayagoo qanjiro waa danbiile and his family dhan waa wada danbiilayaal.

I think the US is behind all this and they are playing both side so this mess in somalia continues till they are ready to come to somalia and take the oil. They are now busy with Iraq and soon as that is done, somalia is next. Sheekh Sharif works with CIA and AY and the rest even maxkamadaha all all on the same payroll. Geedi will come back and be the somalia president when US takes full control and from their on we are screwed si fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiican!!

So y'all need to come down and enjoy your lives in Canada USA or what ever and get educated and look after your own. Somalia ilaaheyda ee qabtaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!

me   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Starts plotting how to get ride of certain people...

Maybe you should, we can take this to the next stage, a Somali civil war in the UK.

It would be good to see assassinations and counter assassinations in North London, Wembley and White Chapel. :D

BOB   

I wonder when and who's going to make a documentary about their cheerleaders in the west who riase funds for them so another poor Somali family can be broken and destroyed?

Who's brave enough to chase them away when they come to collect your share of the donation?

Who can with stand their childish threats (especially when they threaten you with the most ridiculous nonsense you've ever heard...like they will make your clan to disown you...yeah right...go ahead and tell mine to disown me and see if I care?

If anything Somalis really made me understand why Allah s.w has created Hell & Heaven...do you actually know that there are so-called scholars who condone the presence of Ethiopian forces in Somalia? What kind of a scholar is that...Munaafiq fowqal Munaafiq.

until the day these foot-soldiers (Cheerleaders) are stopped who keep on depositing money to the accounts of these warlords...the same money that we earned with our blood and sweat...Somalia will be in the hands and under the control of our enemies and we will stay divided...

PS.I challenge any chearleader in here to name one single good and noble thing that his/her uncle did for their own tribe let alone Somalia...I tell you all these monkeys do is pushyou one step closer to the fires of Jahannam...because let's face it they are Mujrim/Murtad and you chose to openly support a man who's clearly the enemy of Islam and yet you want to call yourself a Muslim...What a joke.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace,Love & Unity.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Warlords next door includes all factions of Somalia, least of all the TFG. Members of the TFG are members of a government and can not be warlords because of that.

Is this you take on it? is this all you have to say after cheering from the side for so long?

Tell me you felt for those people in Muqdishu, Tell me you still dont sympathise with this so-called govt? Surely you are not blind to what is going on.

I just watched the two clips, courtesy of Abuu and somaliweyne site.

The so called deputy was potrayed as a dead beat dad, but no, that is not important. The fact that he made $1500 monthtly is important to him.(loser iska dheh haduuba waxaas lacag umaleeyo)

The example of the wife who tells the reporter that she has nothing to do with her husband, I was arguing on behalf of those people like her.

Tuujiska and Lily, you can take the criminals apart, no problem with that. Dibiga meesha uu is dhigo aa la geeyaa, or something to that like. I just don't think naago iyo ilmo should be part of the equation.

I thought the documentary wasn't fairly presented.

I would have liked for the reporter to also report on the opposition side.

After all, these TFG's aren't fighting with themselves, they are fighting an opposition group.

Why should this white reporter just get half the truth out? Why wasn't he willing to cross to the other side? Could be because they threatened to kill him.

After all, during his reporting, he was witness to some serious road side bomb blasts that the insurgents took responsibility for. Is that not news?

Insurgents can continue to kill innocent people, but as long as the TFG is warming up the seat in mogadishu or baidoba, they are to blame. As long as amxaaro are present, its okay for more people to die in the hands of these insurgents aka m**ryaans.

Lets keep it real here folks. I understand you are all outraged by what you saw, as I was. What we need to do is to condemn all sides, and not just the one party.

Nephissa   

I'm sure the asylum system was intended to protect INNOCENT people, not to protect criminals and murderers. These men work for a brutal regime and as such deserve to face justice at the hands of the people they were all to happy to oppress.

Just my personal opinion of course.

Paragon   

Erm, it's good to learn few things about the reporter; he has already done a documentary on the ICU when they were ruling Mogadishu. He spoke to Shariifka, Aweys and others too.

Perhaps youtube has that documentary too.

^No one is talking about the ICU here. The M**ryaan reference was to the shabaab group. Did he cover them in any previous reporting?

ICU isn't bombing mogadishu, shabaabs are.

PS:robow, the al tuurki's etc(the true criminals of today)

Paragon   

^^Actually he was very harsh on them. That must have been the reason that has brought this documentary on. A sequel. Even in that documentary he was interested in leading figures, which is what he did in this one too.

Malika   

L.G,

I still dont understand your point really sis,what is it you found so unacceptable of this documentary?

^I didn't find the documentary unacceptable.

I found it it lacked fair and balanced reporting.

I found that to be the case, because only one side was discussed.

PS: The tales being told by his sources seemed half truths.(I was locked such and such time, and they wanted money etc, it sounded as thought it was made up)

...''In the UK i was earning good money... i was getting £1500 per month... [i worked for Honda as a supervisor]''.....

^ Pathetic! I have never seen a warlord as ambitious as that in my life.