Sign in to follow this  
Malika

In Warlords Next Door [Dispatches]

Ibtisam   

I cannot believe they beat up and threaten the only doctor. They should be washing his feet.

May allah reward him and his time.

Malika   

Ngonge,Indeed there was some goodness..May Allah reward that man and his assistant for working so hard..and yet some imbicile wanted him dead??

Alright,I need to have a kit-kat.

5 - Xuseen Ceelaabe Faahiye, Wasiirka Ganacsiga, Wershadaha iyo Dalxiiska - (Gudaha balse ilmahiisa degan Ingiriiska)

MMA, as always, been iyo nus aa meelaha ku faafisaa.

Where did you get the idea that Xuseen ceelaabe faahiye aa dadkiisa dagan yihiin ingiriiska?

Please, talk about waxa aa taqaano and stop blasting pple's names on public forums.

Where is the need to list dadkaan's name? I just don't understand you. I already told you this before, its bad enough you are listing individuals, but to bring up their families into the mess?

Why is it so important for you to continue to blast pple's names online? If the source is out there, let pple find it, but there is no need for re-distribution. Wax aa ka faaideyso meesha majirto, ee ninyahow isku noqo. Ceeb Caleyg

chubacka   

how sickening to watch these ppl who niether fear ppl or God do as they please and let madness reign.

I would like to know how "rubbing shoulders with the devil" is helping anyone. This is just making the situation worse.

I think the only hope for Somalia will come after the death of these ppl.

I loved the hope of the doctor who lives there day in day out. May Allah reward him if he can be hopeful about the future then so can we.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Toure:

Pathetic bunch of loosers

Malika I saw that, cueing up like a bunch slaves for master Gabre to give the go ahead. Even the western media were mocking them,
“I am now going to the place where Mogadishu is ruled from! The Ethiopian Embassy”

This is what we have been saying all along. General Gabre is calling the shot period, I wonder what would the TFG supporters in SOL would say about this?

Ilaahay duliga hanaga qaado.

Thierry.   

The faith of traitors is only one they get used like toilet paper by their masters (mocked at the same time) and they cannot go back to the people that they betrayed.

Whether Sheikh Shariff manages to get peaceful agreement with the UN or whether the resistance get rid of their masters by force the destiny of traitors has already been written.

These monkeys should learn from Mengistu’s faith today.

Ps Ibti of course I have hope, these animals wont be there forever sooner or later the masses will win back their country

Paragon   

^Do you really expect Sheikh Shariif to sit down with characters such as these and get a settlement out of it? I think if the good Sheikh thinks he's on to something, then he's got something else coming. I'd say he might as well go to Mogadishu, queue up outside Gabre's office just like those tfg characters, and sit down with Gabre. After all that's the one man whose whim controls the city. Something tells me the good sheikh is barking up the wrong qurac.

N.O.R.F   

Even though I didnt see the programme I can only guess it was a much needed insight into the real goings on with regard to the TFG/Ethio alliance. I don't think there is any doubt in people's minds now and those who continue aboard the TFG ship should hang their heads in shame. But hey pride is a motha!

ps I hope someone recorded it and puts it on youtube.

NGONGE   

^^ The sheikh is not a politician. Has never been and, judging by his actions in the last two years, is never likely to ever become one. He should step out of it all and go back to being the humble teacher he always were.

Paragon   

NGONGE, do us the great favour of writing to the good Sheikh and telling him what you wrote above. I think what he currently needs is few home-truths.

PS: We, those on the other side of the fence would thank you, by loading up an exclusive 'double-apple' for you :D .

Thierry.   

Lool Isseh read my words carefully I said his agreement will be with the UN, these stooges only mimic what is told to them so he need not sit with folks that don’t contribute anything nor render any power in Somalia.

What one has to understand is that this so called big shot Gabre is only sitting there because Uncle Sam is bank rolling his stay as soon as the Europeans and UN get some form of agreement, Uncle Sam will render his puppet Ethiopia useless.

Of course the other scenario is the brave fighters of the resistance eradicating these Ethiopian mercenaries.

North nothing new saxiib just this time even the western media is mocking the stooges

Fabregas   

"The British based audience"( apart from Somalis and a few left wing brits) will largely forget about the story BY tommorow and the British Government will not change it's policy towards Somalia. So nothing new there( no need to even mention what TFG are)! Thoug Dispacthes will feel like they accomplished something. What's the big deal about them living in Britain?