Sign in to follow this  
Malika

In Warlords Next Door [Dispatches]

Ms DD   

Correct Abu Geeljire. No one will remember this programme by tomorrow.

I wonder where are the cheerleading squad tonight? Too shamed to show their faces.

Calool xumo indeed

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by chubacka:

Norf you should be able to see it on the C4 website there is a 7 day free catch up thing up there.

Oh yeah. Haven't been keeping up with the times. Might aswell watch it now.

ps I hate to say it (infact no I don't) but I now firmly believe Yeey got slapped by Gabre :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Toure:

Lool Isseh read my words carefully I said his agreement will be with the UN, these stooges only mimic what is told to them so he need not sit with folks that don’t contribute anything nor render any power in Somalia.

What one has to understand is that this so called big shot Gabre is only sitting there because Uncle Sam is bank rolling his stay as soon as the Europeans and UN get some form of agreement, Uncle Sam will render his puppet Ethiopia useless.

Of course the other scenario is the brave fighters of the resistance eradicating these Ethiopian mercenaries.

North nothing new saxiib just this time even the western media is mocking the stooges

Akhi, you seriously believe Sheikh Shariff can only speak with the UN, Ignore the TFG and somehow the Ethiopians will leave Somalia?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Correct Abu Geeljire. No one will remember this programme by tomorrow.

I wonder where are the cheerleading squad tonight? Too shamed to show their faces.

Calool xumo indeed

I think they are busy flooding Channel 4 with complaints and perhaps some names are being jotted to expose as " Somali Terror Sypathisers" in the UK :D Expect some allegations from the other side......

^watch yourself abu abu. Expect the worse and hope for the best.

Their families are the victims, remember that pple.

I can't comment on the clip, as I haven't watched it, but I think there is a limit to how far one can go.

Malika   

^Why are you so worried about their families,am sure they know darn well what their fathers are up to??

Adhaa iguu daaran,had you seen the mayhem in Mogadishu and how these peoples lives are so cushy??

:confused: :rolleyes:

LANDER   

Originally posted by Abu_Geeljire:

"The British based audience"( apart from Somalis and a few left wing brits) will largely forget about the story BY tommorow and the British Government will not change it's policy towards Somalia. So nothing new there( no need to even mention what TFG are)! Thoug Dispacthes will feel like they accomplished something. What's the big deal about them living in Britain?

It is imperative that somalis living in the UK lobby the british government to reverse course on this issue, the only meaningful way to do that in a country were one party continues to win one majority government after another and where the official opposition are neo-fascist is to continue spreading awareness through the media and eventually bringing the occupation into public discourse. Most importantly I think the ppl

in the US have to do the same and redouble their efforts, as you know when the US saids 'come along now poodle!', Britain is quick to follow.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^watch yourself abu abu. Expect the worse and hope for the best.

:confused: Well I would actually invite channel 4 and dispatches around! Lakin, they would probably get bored with filming a student's life! :D

The families have nothing to worry about. One of the gentlemans daughters was on there and according to the reporter, the wife of one certain warlord said she was strongly against what he was up to. In any case, I'm sure most(or some) of us have TFG supporters or probably some of might be distantly related to some figures in the TFG. So I don't think it's a great worry the families and relations of TFG members.........most people know who is who through the Somali Clan Grapevine anyway!

@LANDER, the British gov supports/funds TFG to stop Somalia being taken over by " Islamists". There's little that can be done to change that policy, even exposing topdogz that used to pack peas for Tesco! As the minister for Africa said, " we are willing to do deals witht the devil".

Malika, they may or may not know what their fathers are upto.

Children and family members are blameless, just as those suffering in mogadishu.(not to the same extend)

As the daughter of a former wasiir, I think the family members should be left out of this fadeexo.

You can't understand what they are going through. They are victims and should be regarded as such.(Wax aan aniga isku quurin ma u quuro dadkale)

PS: I don't know how to make you understand it, unless you have been in that position.

psps:abuu, I understand what you are saying, but just because you know, doesn't mean you need to keep spreading the word about them either?

Thierry.   

Abu G akhi who runs the show here, its simple the Yanks, the Ethiopians and TFG are just along for the ride. I really believe that if the ICU agree on things with UN, Europeans and US the Ethiopians and TFG have no option but to follow orders. Officially and for the media yes a bit of shaking hands and signing papers is needed to boost the stooges morale but in the under works tey have nothing to with.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Malika, they may or may not know what their fathers are upto.

Children and family members are blameless, just as those suffering in mogadishu.(not to the same extend)

As the daughter of a former wasiir, I think the family members should be left out of this fadeexo.

You can't understand what they are going through. They are victims and should be regarded as such.(Wax aan aniga isku quurin ma u quuro dadkale)

PS: I don't know how to make you understand it, unless you have been in that position.

psps:abuu, I understand what you are saying, but just because you know, doesn't mean you need to keep spreading the word about them either?

I understand what you're saying know......... but you have to blame Channel 4......anigu waxba maan spread gareyn......perhaps the presenter shouldn't gone to their families neighbourhoods.....Daughter of Wasir,sounds col smile.gif

-Lily-   

Layzie, criminals should always be exposed. One can hardly compare the fatal damage they inflict on innocents to the embarrassment or emotional distress of their families, that is just unfortunate.

I felt bad for the 10 year old girl, blind in one eye from shrapnel and half her leg severed, the bone broken, probably will die of it.

How can a human being be so indifferent to the suffering of his own people? The programme also filmed the 'police force' raiding civilians, and the head of the police response to this? They were impostors who bought the police uniform, simply pathetic.

I hope their UK passports are confiscated.

Kashafa   

how sickening to watch these ppl who niether fear ppl or God do as they please and let madness reign

Subxanallah, how upsetting, sad and depressing [Frown] [Frown] I did not think I could feel any worse about somalia. Some reminders are just painful.[Frown]

Starts plotting how to get ride of certain people

Pathetic bunch of loosers

Malika I saw that, cueing up like a bunch slaves for master Gabre to give the go ahead. Even the western media were mocking them, “I am now going to the place where Mogadishu is ruled from! The Ethiopian Embassy

How can a human being be so indifferent to the suffering of his own people? The programme also filmed the 'police force' raiding civilians, and the head of the police response to this? They were impostors who bought the police uniform, simply pathetic

I'm glad that you all see it that way. Hopefully now, you'll understand why the Muqawama will wage their liberation campaign until all the warlords are either six foot under, or in exile. Not just Mogadisho but every entity, every militia that is allied with Ethiopia in any shape, way, or form. There is no third option. The grim reaper of justice is calling, and he will be answered. Diplomacy will be used only in such a way to further that goal: Exterminate Dhabodhilifa by all warranted means, including khidca or stratagem.

Good to see some of our peaceniks expressing their outrage. What was shown in that documentary is a fraction of the atrocities inflicted on the long suffering masses of Somalia on a daily basis. Only a fraction. The fact that you are outraged and indignant shows that you're not totally infected with that liberal kumbaya "Peace and surrender" BS. The world is not a pretty place, and now you understand that all the non-violence rhetoric you were taught in school, and that is ever so fashionable nowadays, is complete and utter bogus.

It is also refreshing to see you recognize the sheer wretchedness of the TFG. Some people were laboring under the illusion that the TFG was a 'imperfect' government, and that 'bad government is better than no government'. Now, after seeing dhabodhilifs line up in front Gabre and kow-tow in almost cinematic servitude, you do understand that this dowlad-isku-sheeg is nothing more than a collection of murderous warlords, treasonous traitors, and illiterate two-bit jaahils, united in service to Ethiopia. And you also do understand that annihilating them, destroying their militia and weaponry,so that they will never pose a threat to Somali integrity, is an incumbent obligation, a necessity of the highest importance for the salvation of Somalia.

Not bad at all. We're making progress. Nominal differences may exist, but it's good that my people are now seeing the big picture: Any Somali individual, group, organization, or entity that is allied with Ethiopia, even remotely, is a direct threat to ALL of Somalia, and hence, must be defanged. Permanently .