Sign in to follow this  
Malika

In Warlords Next Door [Dispatches]

The partial list of who is who of Reer Ingiriis in that wrteched dowlad ku sheeg can be found here.

To name a few.

WASIIRADA

2 - Ceydiid C/llahi Ilka Xanaf, Ra’isu wasaare ku xigeen ahna Wasiirka Waxbarasahada iyo hiddaha - (Ingiriiska) [uK]

5 - Xuseen Ceelaabe Faahiye, Wasiirka Ganacsiga, Wershadaha iyo Dalxiiska - (Gudaha balse ilmahiisa degan Ingiriiska)

8 - Muuse Nuur Amiin, Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha iyo Amniga Qaranka (Ingiriiska) [uK]

9 - Cali Axmed Jaamac Jengeli, Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibadda iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga - (Kanada balse degan Ingiriiska)

10 - Max’ed Cali Saalax Kaange = Wasiirka Macdanta iyo Tamarta -(Ingiriiska) [uK]

11 - Mustaf Sh. Cali Dhuxuloow, Wasiirka Beeraha Biyaha iyo Hormarinta Dhulka - (Ingiriiska) [uK]

12 - Nuur Iidow Beyle = Wasiirka Howlaha Guud, Dib u dhiska iyo Kaabiyaasha - (Ingiriiska) [uK]

13 - C/risaaq Ashkir Cabdi = Wasiirka Dib u heshiisiinta, hormarinta Gobolada iyo Arrimaha Federalka, (Holland balse degan Ingiriiska [uK]).

Then kan la yiraahdo Jen. Max'ed Warsame Darwiish, the so-called Head of Internal Security Services, is British, so is the presidential "spokesperson" by the name of Xuseen Max'ed Xuubsireed, another British passport holder.

AYOUB   

Last updated at 10:45 PM on 24th May 2008

Comments (0) Add to My Stories

The man in charge of one of Africa’s most feared secret police services worked in Britain for Tesco until 18 months ago.

Mohamed Warsame Nur ‘Darwiish’, who has been accused of war crimes in conflict-ravaged Somalia, was employed through an agency to drive trucks and pack peas at the supermarket giant’s depot near Daventry, Northants, until late 2006.

Now he is General Darwiish, head of the National Security Agency (NSA), the Somali equivalent of the CIA, which is responsible for detaining and interrogating terrorist suspects.

The agency is accused of unlawfully imprisoning and torturing hundreds of citizens and launching many other repressive security operations.

article-1021724-015EB70E00000578-845_468

Who would have thought innocent-looking Tesco peas would have such a horrible links? "Rice n Peas" would never the same taste again!

3452.jpg

Every little helps?

employed through an agency to drive trucks and pack peas at the supermarket giant’s depot near Daventry, Northants, until late 2006.

:D:D

Ibtisam   

Subxanallah, how upsetting, sad and depressing :(:( I did not think I could feel any worse about somalia. Some reminders are just painful. :(

Starts plotting how to get ride of certain people...

Malika   

Allah! Caalol xuumo weynaa,am so pissed off!

Did you see when they [tfg ministers]were not allowed to speak to the press until the Ethiopian General gives them permission..How bloody hell did these men reach that level..xaayawaan foqol xayaawan! :mad:

The other imbicile stopping Food Aid,due to reasons like they might have passed their sell by date..WTF!!!!!

Oh lord,that was hard to digest! subhanallah!

I read the article yesterday.

Who is the hunk? The soldier beside him? Ma somali baa? He looks dangerous.

I couldn't believe ninku inuu loser ahaa, oo factory tumi jiray. Truckers are the new lawmakers, lol.

PS:which is worse, dhuuse cade from puntland, a former gas attendant, or kani, a trucker/former assembly worker.(ceeb caleyg)

Ibtisam   

I would like to hear from certain people's take on the images and issues raised.

Malika, they were owned, not even rented, but owned. Acuuduabiliah.

Like Starving people care about a sale by date. I assume he is fine with them eating animal skin and dying of starvation. What a pathetic excuse.

Malika   

^The obviousness of ownership was so openly protrayed by the Ethiopian General..I would suggest the Somali minister's to start wearing guuntinoo's maxaa uu haree,they can comfortable entertain the killing,starving of their people to please the bloody Ethiopian General and his allies!!

If I could bslap,a person to oblivion would have been that Police cheif..who bloody cared what he did in UK,the question was what was he and his staff doing to the citizen..breaching their human right!

Ibtisam   

^^^I think he was trying to say that his shitty job in Bham was better paid then what he was doing, Maybe he was hoping for a pay raise so he can terrorise more people. Ba*stard. :mad: Uuuf Caaleek.

Thierry.   

Pathetic bunch of loosers

Malika I saw that, cueing up like a bunch slaves for master Gabre to give the go ahead. Even the western media were mocking them, “I am now going to the place where Mogadishu is ruled from! The Ethiopian Embassy”

Inshallah soon the four mentioned and several other from this stooge government will face the justice when a true Somali state is born.

NGONGE   

That show, though disturbing, was aimed at a British based audience. Told me nothing I didn't know already. Ah! I tell a lie. It did reveal the dedication and hard work of that Somali doctor and his assistants.

As you were.

nacla talla .... duligaan oo kale baa madaxnimo sheegta ! no surprise that the tfg are a bunch of ethio owned and branded slaves.

house broken pets have more gumption