Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

Yes a new person shall join the league. Under my guidance she shal flourish and beat all u suckers in a flash. An official partenership agreement has been made as so common these days with big clubs and small clubs.

Castro   

Originally posted by nafta:

BTW...since Mauraders have tossed in the towel, can I carry on their dirty play? What say ye Cassie?
smile.gif

They're yours. I've noticed that inactive management works for my former team. If I didn't log into the site the night before they played, I won. Imagine that.

I hope they're better to you. Good Luck! :D

PM me for the log in credentials.

NGONGE   

Today is the last game in the league. The season is almost over. There is one point between the top two teams. The final game means everything to them. I’m not the biggest fan of the Soldiers but, today, I can do them a great favour by beating the Lions. :D

Anyway, like I said, the season is almost over and we can start a new season very soon.

Nafta, there is no need to take over Castro’s team. You can have a team of your own in the new season. So can any others that want to join this league.

I’m not sure how long to wait before I start the new league. Should it be immediate or should we wait for all the latecomers? How about January? :D

Edit:

Anyone know what the person below is talking about? :confused:

WingA   

man, i came 5th in the league and i know i am gonna do better in the next one so hurry it up and lets get it going again..

it took me a while to get used to the site but am very confident i will finish in the top 3 next time..

i got the highest goals scored in one match WinnningEleven 7 - 0 Boredom Boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what happened to that battering??

SoMa_InC   

Well, I finished 3rd......Well done to my team!!

Here is the table:

Place Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P

1 Indomitable Lions 18 13 2 3 46 - 21 25 41

2 Soldiers 18 11 5 2 44 - 21 23 38

3 Chelsea FC 18 9 5 4 23 - 16 7 32

4 waxaro 18 6 8 4 30 - 26 4 26

5 WinningEleven 18 7 4 7 33 - 29 4 25

6 Marauders FC 18 7 3 8 23 - 27 -4 24

7 Boredom Boys 18 7 2 9 38 - 39 -1 23

8 Liverpool FC 18 7 2 9 19 - 31 -12 23

9 Placentia 18 4 0 14 8 - 34 -26 12

10 Bushwackers FC 18 1 5 12 13 - 33 -20 8

Yo Dudes....I wanna join too..but timing is an Issue for me...Ngonge will you look into the timing when u set next league...? and when are you planing to start next league?

Cheers

Sincere   

Sweet victory, the Indomitable African lions prevail. Although it’s not in my nature to gloat, bare with me. I recall stating that I was rusty but not incompetent. I take that back, I am damn competent, and a heck of a manager :cool: Where are the nay sayers now?

Attention leaguers we degenerate strife (sincere) will be showcasing our 21 year old invincible superstars skills during a friendly match against bushwackers fc (gediid) on the 13th. Come watch this young upstart dismantle the bushwackers defense. All are welcome to come and gawk

That was my first press release and you guys should have paid heed to it, boy did I predict right, Louis Enoka lead the league in player stats all season. This season be forewarned , Roger Milla is coming out of retirement, and we will defend our title.

Nice playing guys, and soldiers we will beat you this time around, and dont think you'll get much of a headstart :D

P.s damn, even the team Hot-o-meter on my page is exploding.

temp15.gif

WingA   

Welcome to the Lions, I am very impressed and looking forward to the new season..

Am rebuilding so be careful..

Come accept my challenges ppl..

Congratulations to you Mr Manager of the lions. Credit has to be given to you, yes. But it was I that handed you the title by drawing against waxaro, it was I who lost it not you who won it, you were simply the closest person to pick up. However, it took a good team to usurp and punish my teams faults. But do not count on too much of those fortunate lucky incidents.

Soldiers now are in the middle of purchasing some high qualtiy players that are available in the market. AS you can see, we are the wealtheist club in the league, therefore can AFFORD to do so. You guys just keep signing youngsters, which is probably all u can do. I shall come back witha stronger more balanced team.

I'd also like to confirm again that a partnership has been established with nafta and her team. Nafta, a new comer to management,asked me for guidance with her new team because of my priceless experience and supreme tactical knowledge.

nafta   

War maandhow, must you gloat and gloat. Anymore and I actually will have to wipe that smile off your face. Besides I did not ask for guidance as such, I merely complimented you on your play and said that I probably picked up a thing or two.

That said, Shout it off the rooftops nooh....Whatever happened to keeping things 'on the downlow yo'...marax

NGONGE...do warn me as I have not the privilege of frequenting SOL as often as I did before. Gracias smile.gif

Cassie, check ur pm

N.O.R.F   

^^I continued to use the bruise tactics which got me up to 3rd but this resulted in all my players being suspended and injured, for two games my entire midfield were suspended :rolleyes:

Rocko, have a look at the 'real' EPL table :D