Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

^^^187 take a look at this:

Chelsea vs Liverpool

Possession: 61 - 39 (67-33)

When it comes to aggression, Northener went for the Bruise, no wonder 3 of my first team players are injured! Also his playing style was defensive as compared to ours which is always very offensive.

187, as I said before, Soljiers will be another Arsenal.

Soma, I had the same amount of possesion as you did but I managed to score 5 goals and keep a clean sheet. Whereas you just kept a clean sheet and didnt score any goals. Sxb, no goals means no win in football, so the logical thing to do is to score as many gaols as possible.

You say your playing very offensive but really you're not. If you only have 1 striker all the chances will fall to him which makes you rely heavily on him and therefore play half as offensive as you claim. Rafa cleverly saw this and marked him tightly which resulted in no goals for you. Rafa got what he wanted a point at the then leaders, which was satisfying for him.

Me myself, I like to incorporate attack of Arsene, the midfield of Jose together with the defence of Rafa. But you seem to be a little confused with your tactics and you dnt even know your starting line-up. The formation used by your team requires a mdifield capable of scroing more goals than the attack hence the success of Chelsea with Lampard being 2nd top scorer in the Prem. But your midfield is a joke man, I cnt see any of them getting assists let alone more goals than Hayes. If you continue to play this way with these set of players, I gaurantue you that you won't finish in the top 2 which is what I assume you're aiming for.

Talking of the bruise tactic, I hate this tactic but I use it whenever it is possible because that was the demise of my team last season with evryone adopting this strategy. I demand a vote for the bruise function to be taken out like in the friendlies!!

Soma, responding to you're little dig at Soldiers and Arsenal. Honestly, I woudl kill for my team to be liek Arsenal. 13 League titles, I wouldn't mind having that. But better than 2 with 50 years between each I guess. :D:D

WingA   

looks i got the chance to go top of the leagues ladies and gents..

what happened? Rafa got hes tatics right against you too??

looks like the lions are hot still!!

^^^ His goalkeeper is phenomonal!!

If u get a chance watch the game on TV, I must have hit the post like 3 times and goalie made some great saves. It should have been like 5-1

N.O.R.F   

I'm dissapointed with a draw against the Champions, i was 2-0 up at half time, hit the post twice and they equalised on 92 mins :mad: redface.gif :mad:

W11 consider yourself lucky i wasnt aware of the first match!

WingA   

it was abit like my first game last season with 187..

but you can see am doing well and its gonna be fireworks in our last game..

i was watching ur game with the lions and you was unlucky but thats football Rafa..lol..

Sincere   

War Northerner Aka Rafa, im going to hand it to you, I never expected a draw...I was under the impression I was going to demolish your squad. Good playing.

I wasted to much money on a moody defender, who plays superb one game, and crappy the next...he's on the chopping block as we speak.

Warye 187 stop analysing their teams , let them do their own homework smile.gif

^^^ I was under the same impression right before I played him but got a 1-1 draw out of it with his goalie is of the hook and turns out some acrobatic saves time and time again.

True , I gotta stop analysing their teams, looks like its backfiring against me.

W11, after the next set of games its me and u, ready to take revenge at Old Trafford after what I did to u in those friendly games.

WingA   

i know, i have been watching it closely and getting my team ready for it bro.. they were only friendlies but i learnt from them.

my squad is gonna get better, plus am good form and i got chelsea next match..

how do you predit it?

^^ I predict a draw between you two unless Soma decidedes to come out of his shell and play football, then we could see a more open game.

A draw would do me good and I wont have to worry about your game in hand because Im gonna beat you rigth after u draw with Soma. :D

I have Marauders up next, which I will thrash because they have np manager. There are like 3 teams who are inactive and keep losing.

WingA   

sorry to dissapoint ya bro but thats 5 out of 5 so far and now you must be impressed!! smile.gif

our next game should be very interesting and am ready for what ever happens..

What happened Soma_Inc ??

i was expecting a good match!!

N.O.R.F   

I got bumped by Orange Soup lol

two disappointments in two days :mad:

watchout lads shes lethal, used the bruise function against ME!lol

nafta   

Looks like I put quite a scare into you guys!!

My team is firing on all cylinders, although I do need to improve my squad, so far so good.

Its always the quite ones to watch out for, as they!

N.O.R.F   

^^lol good win

there are too many in-active teams in the league so if you can arrange a cup competition with the active teams only then that would be good

WingA   

its too late for cup comp bro, but give the teams to other ppl and maybe we might have more active managers.