Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

N.O.R.F   

Going off topic, who saw Ronadhino's display the other night vs Real Madrid??? :eek: A great in the making me thinks,,,,,,

Since the creater of this leauge has no work to do, i think it only fair for him to start another league after this one. But the season aint over yet, bring on Mauroders spelling).

Rocko, Waxaro hav become the laughing stock of the league :D:D

:D

I refuse to participate in another league with dirty trix. My team has become the focal point of all the dirty trix. So far I have had 10 trix some failed but most succeeded (record in X11).

My home game against placentia could not have come at a better time. Ready to wup whoever placentia is and probably the person who is trying to trik me.

Ngonge, I order you to cancel dirty trix on this league and any other league after this. Otherwise I will retire even from this current league!!!!

SoMa_InC   

^^187, Calm down Sxb!!

And by the way, I wanted to use a dirty trick against your team but it was damn expensive and I couldn't afford it. May be Ngonge should make it free of charge so that we all can use it! :D I wonder how this Managers that use dirty tricks do afford it. :confused:

Northerner, Ronaldinho was off the hook. Superb performance in deed.

SeeKer   

Ngonge....if you are going to start another league could you change the timings of the games so its fair for the ones on the other side of the world. I would like to try my hand in it.

**just a thought**

Soma,

Its very difficult when everyone is targeting the great team. How ever a great shall remain great and sportsmanlike. This could be a little bit of advice if ngonge does start another league. Play fair, attacking football and you could be just like me. I could take over any team (even BBs a dn placentia or bushwackers) and turn them into world beaters like soldiers. The only thing I woud change is the name.

Ngonge should make it free of charge so that we all can use it!

Free of charge kulahaa!! I'd kill ngonge (electronically) if he did do that.

Ngonge tell me if we can enter the champions league. And do we get to keep the same team if u start a new league??

WingA   

WinningEleven 7 - 0 Boredom Boyz

hahahahaha..

thats the biggest win of the league!! that bruise tactic is wicked..

am coming for you 187..

Beware..

SoMa_InC   

My team is forth in the league after dramatically winning against bushwackers. I think we can finish second this season as I believe the first place has already been taken.

WinningEleven you are next, bring the drama sxb.

Just beat Marauders 2-1. Up next is waxaro, rokko its game time!!!

Winning Eleven, I shall thrash thats if u decide to play total football with me, I is za KING in that sh!t.!!!!

WingA   

2-2 draw with Chelsea.. i am disappointed with the result considering i was 2-1 up at half-time but this result will not stop me pushing for the top 3.

i'm looking forward to it bruv.. trust me.. i see your Gooners back to their best.. nice..

OneUnitedDuh..

Yeh surely back to their best. Did you see the van Persie goal, piece of magic. I reckon he will be a great star in the world Cup and help Holland to WC glory, not only because i'm a dutchman but coz they have great strikers in Kuyt, Ruud and Van Persie.

My team needs can afford no slip ups now, I just need the lions to draw or lose a game, take care of them WinningEleven if ur playing them or anyone else for that matter.

WingA   

i have Lions next bruv, i have already beat them in the first leg and am sure he's looking to get revenge.. but i got my team sorted so we'll have to see.. i alreay took care of Liverpool for you and they are out of it..

Holland have always had great srikers BUT they cant manage to win the WC and i hope they have a good summer but i doubt it..

i'm an Englishman and i got that feeling for my team.. we have the squad for next summer n i hope they all fit and if thats the case we'll get to the final..

SoMa_InC   

WinningEleven, did you think your team was playing Boredom boys? This is Chelsea sxb and count your self lucky for the 2-2 draw! Remember we are 2 points ahead of your team and only 2 games left so far. :D

Injuries and yellow cards have really affected my team this season, the only striker I had got injured again and damn I aint got strikers and I am wondering how my team will perform against Liverpool on Tuesday.