Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

NGONGE   

I have created a Ramadan Football league in the following website:

Xpert Eleven

Those interested in joining should register and then type the following number to find our league: 37022

Games will be played Mondays and Thursdays (as soon as at least six teams join).

Do you think you can hack it? Is your football tactical knowledge up to scratch?

Are you a 4-4-2 Nomad or 4-5-1? Maybe 3-5-2?

All can join but we have to have at least six teams registered before the league can really start. Hurry, hurry..

[ March 23, 2006, 16:43: Message edited by: Northerner ]

N.O.R.F   

Wale NG: you do not do anything at work do you apart from surf, Rooney wlc back, stick around you fat *&^%#$ :D

i have joined

NGONGE   

Five people have joined so far. We only need one more to activate the league. After that, I'll give it an extra day or two for all the late comers (Somali so maahaa). :D

NGONGE   

North

Adeer ha i cawrin dee. I work very hard, I do :D

Update:

Got (and approved) the six players required and can start the league now. Shall I start or shall I wait for others to join?

Any latecomers? Juma? Ayuub? Viking?

PS

Castro, you need to make a 'formal' application, saaxib. Sending a hand-written letter to my home address is not good enough. :D

N.O.R.F   

Hello!

We are glad to announce that you been approved for the league SOL Ramadan League. You are now manager for a team in the league and you can now log in to Xpert Eleven and meet the players in your team and the other managers in the league.

The league admin NGONGE is greeting you with the following message:

Welcome to the League

Regards

Xpert Eleven-team

Is that all you could muster up? welcome to the league? So what do we do, how do we play the game?

NGONGE   

^^^ We have 8 teams in the league now. I can wait and see if any new people (Juma, Viking, Ayuub, etc) want to join or I can start the league! I think it's best to wait for one more day (once we start no new people can join).

In the meantime, you can hone your managerial skills and challenge others to friendly games. :D

Want a game?

SoMa_InC   

Confirmation of team application

Your application is now sent to the league admin. When he/she has approved your application you will get an email with a notice.

Regards

Xpert Eleven team

NGONGE   

In a hotly contested game at the Burco Dome, the Boredom Boys had a narrow victory against Bushwhackers FC.

We now have nine teams in the league (ten if Grammaticus joins) and can kick off the season to find out the greatest tactical minds on SOL.

I’m going to start the league tomorrow evening. Any latecomers now have less than 24 hours to join. May the best team win.

PS

Any females that think they ‘know’ their football are also welcome to join. :D