Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

I have had 3 away games in a row, which are not good for any team. Somehow I believe Mr.Ngonge planned for this to happen. AS he obviously saw my potential dominance before the league even started, he gave my 3 away games at this crucial period of the season. BUT(and thats a big but), my nxt game is at home to the so-called lions. I shall terminate him like arnold, so everyone GET DOWN, its about to go crazy up in here(up in here)!!!!!!

.. plus, its not fair play aint that right 187??

You guys do not know 1 thing about fair play....

Imagine a whole league opting to us the same defend-bruise tactics.....whilst 1 team plays attractive attacking football and still is top.

WingA   

oh, and about the arsenal or liverpool thing.. we are all in the same boat now.. if it was Chelsea then i would have to think about it.. but since is not doing well in our league.. ama fight to the drop!!

and i cant wait for the last game of the league!!

WinningEleven V Soldiers

WingA   

come on 187, your Bi***** about that tactic man.. its football and players will mash you up but you slienced them with performances..

i promise to you now, i wont use them!!

Muhammad   

my Geeljir boys just got eliminated in the semi final . 1 goal difference, had I known about the first match I would have been in the quarderfinals. I had no idea about the match! :mad:

good luck ArmsHouse - who r u btw? :D

Ngone, see u in Dec 10th!

N.O.R.F   

The next round of games will have a huge influence on how the season ends. If i lose to WinningEleven and the Soldiers march on then my season will probably be over.

NGONGE, Waxaro beat you? :D:D

WingA   

hey, why cant we enter a Cup round or something since the league is a long shot??

like a knock-out system.

The next round of games will have a huge influence on how the season ends. If i lose to WinningEleven and the Soldiers march on then my season will probably be over.

Looks like you're out of it.

I beat the lionesses, with ease. Again the opposition decided to use the same lame tactics with 10 men behind the ball. They are supposed to be the closest rivals I have. If I can get 4 goals past his team there isn't a single ounce of hope left for the rest. No competition, Its like putting the Mighty Arsenal amongst league 2 sides. The only reason why I lost those other games was thru a consiparacy conjured up by the haters.

You'll never march alone!!!!!!

N.O.R.F   

Maaaan WinningEleven beat me :mad:

I will settle for a CL spot, its getting tight from 3rd to 8th, who will get that 3rd place for the CL spot?

Soldiers, you are only one point ahead of 2nd place with 5 games to go, dont count your 'frogs' yet :D

WingA   

am 10 points behind 187 man, i dont know if ever catch up am gonna try my best.. after beating liverpool, my team is full of confidence..

now, i have to move up the league!!

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

NGONGE, Waxaro beat you?
:D:D

So what.. :mad:

when did my beloved waxaro become the laughing stock of

the league

4_2_207.gif

Northener,

Dnt worry i havent started counting as yet but I am busy counting the fingers n toes of the "frogs".

btw, I dnt think this league is authorised for a cl spot, is it?

WingA   

i dunno, but this is good league.. are we gonna make a new one after this ramadan league??

am aiming for 2nd spot now..

last game of the league 187.. I cant wait coz i see your Very Guud..

NGONGE   

^^ We can start all over again after this one ends. I think it ends next month. If we have more teams, we could break it down to several divisions of six or seven teams each (will take less time). The winners and runners up of one league will get promoted while the losers of the other will get relegated.

It’s early days. Let us see how things go for now. I too am aiming for second place (no idea if it’s mathematically possible). :D