Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE, saxib i have a slow link and can not make out the people in the video, ma Somali ba? where is this? and why wasnt i told about it :mad:

N.O.R.F   

aha

I think there is some plagarism involved here, NG doesnt do much work (a well known fact) but editing is a new skill ey NG? :D Nice one :D

SoMa_InC   

I am having problems with my team selection and I hope Ngonge or anyone else can help me out. For the past four games, I had 4 of my players who had 2 yellow cards and couldn't be available to play bacause of this and its absurd that after three games, they are still not available. I thought you will only miss one game once you have 2 yellow cards but I dont know whats going on...Can anyone fill me in?

SoMa_InC   

Total Home Away

Place Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P

1 Indo/table Lions 16 11 2 3 37 - 20 17 35

2 Soldiers 16 10 4 2 39 - 18 21 34

3 Chelsea FC 16 7 5 4 16 - 12 4 26

4 Marauders FC 16 7 3 6 22 - 22 0 24

5 Boredom Boys 16 7 2 7 34 - 31 3 23

6 WinningEleven 16 6 3 7 28 - 27 1 21

7 waxaro 16 4 8 4 25 - 25 0 20

8 Liverpool FC 16 6 2 8 17 - 26 -9 20

9 Placentia 16 4 0 12 8 - 29 -21 12

10 Bushwackers FC 16 1 5 10 11 - 27 -16 8

*******Seems like my team will finish 3rd in the league....What a marvellous acheivement!! Northerner sxb whats going on, you disgraced your Liverpool team :D

Well done Indomitable Lions and Soldiers.

N.O.R.F   

How fortunes change in football ey? i'm in a relagation battle with bushwackers FC. Soma Inc, my entire midfield were suspended so i had to use defenders and strikers in midfield :rolleyes:

I have given up on this league and await the next one, if i dont get relagated :D

WingA   

my last match is 187 and i cant finish 3rd man.. i'm disappointed but my team played alot better the first of the season..

Its tight at the top now with only one point init.. What 187, all that braggin has come back to haunt you..lol..

it looks as tho im not goin to win the title, however i do have some hope altho its not that big. Indomitable, has slipped in and taken advantage of my mistakes in which I give him full credit, good luck to you WinningEleven, I promise a battering to thee!! :D

nafta   

Right, since the last game is going to be played very soon (by the looks of it), I'd like to sign myself up for the next league and show you egoistic losers how to really play football! :D

BTW...since Mauraders have tossed in the towel, can I carry on their dirty play? What say ye Cassie? smile.gif

So how to go about this NGONGE