Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

N.O.R.F   

66think its too late to join saxib, pm NGONGE who is probably asleep at his desk!

W11, i didnt do my tactics saxib, otherwise you would have had a bruisin :D

Soma, i've had no beach footy for a while, still resting this foot (metatarsal) :D but i may just hav a go on Eid

Soma,

You are not part of my worries, several teams can be really hard to beat this season but only if they use the right tactics and play their game.

I have analysed every1's team, Soma it looks like your midfield is sh!t, Noah Lipscombe is beyond his tenure at the age of 34, you cleearly need reinforcements. You only rely on Kris Lormor and maybe Hayes since he got 4 goals against Bushwackers, but then again it was Bushwackers. Your defence is never a match for my attack and your goalie(what can I say). One more thing, you have no idea who you can put as captain, now that is worrying. I suggest you read the handbook of rules and see what they say about captains.

But hey never underestimate the underdog, even if you beat them 6-0. This season im gonna take back what was rightfully mine. The crazy tactics employed against my team and my team only, got me several injuries to really important players last season.

Ngonge changed the trophy to this ugly 1, I wonder why. I DEMAND he put back the champions league trophy as the trophy for our league. Or provide a reasonable excuse to this misdemeanor.

PS: People, do not rely on me putting analysis of your team in SOL, analyse your own team. I'd rather keep my notes to myself.

this place needs a more activemod

Are you vying to become a mod, or is it just me who thinks that?

EID MUBARAK eferiboodi!!

WingA   

All i know is am gonna be in the TOP 3 by the end of the league!!

187, am grounded and learning fast!!

SoMa_InC   

187....Sxb after two games, this is how the table looks like:

Place Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P

1 Chelsea FC 2 2 0 0 9 - 0 9 6

2 Soldiers 2 2 0 0 8 - 2 6 6

3 WinningEleven 2 2 0 0 7 - 2 5 6

4 Indomitable Lions1 1 0 0 4 - 0 4 3

5 Liverpool FC 2 1 0 1 4 - 3 1 3

6 Boredom Boys 2 1 0 1 4 - 5 -1 3

7 waxaro 2 1 0 1 2 - 3 -1 3

8 Marauders FC 1 0 0 1 1 - 3 -2 0

9 Orange Soup 2 0 0 2 2 - 8 -6 0

10 Placentia 2 0 0 2 0 - 6 -6 0

11 Bushwackers FC 2 0 0 2 0 - 9 -9 0

PS...Two wins in a row, 5 nil and 4 nil....two clean sheets...I'll leave you to do the maths. :D

EID MUBARAK to everyone!!

Urban   

what the h*ll? i joined this other league yeah, but my team got trashed 5-1 and i wasnt even there to tell them they played absolutely sh*te.

it says the match day was gonna be 11/01/2006 at 19:00...so i logged in at 18:30, and i checked the fixtures and the match was already played..

ok, my next match is 15/01/2006 at 19:00...what time should i log in? help me out here :confused:

...Two wins in a row, 5 nil and 4 nil....two clean sheets...I'll leave you to do the maths.

Woah!! Slow down tiger!

Soma, i haven't down bad me self. Managed to score 4 goals in each game. You on the other I think will not last the length of the season in that position and I'm sure you know that too. However I do believe you will do much better than last season.

You do not have the squad to win the league, some adjustements could see you challenge. I really disapprove of your choice of formation. Last season you only managed a GD of 6. Thats not championship winnign standard. I suggest you play a little more attacking and change to 442 or even 343 like WinningEleven.

You seem to have some promising players in Hayes, Kennedey and Tracey. These players require better players around. I don't believe Lipscombe is really able to carry on after thi season. So the fact that him being your main player in midfield is quite surprising. Iwas expecting you to dwell in the transfer market and chop and change your squad. You seem to have stuck with the same squad that managed to get you 3rd place last season.

187, am grounded and learning fast!!

WinningEleven, I'm quite fond of your squad with the likes of Zapellini, Mozart and de Olivera. But your players seem to be ageing and there is no real balance interms of age. Your backline seems to be OK but I wouldn't be happy with it if it were my team. you have gone off on a good start and your attack looks really good judging of your last match against BBs.

PS: People, do not rely on me putting analysis of your team in SOL, analyse your own team. I'd rather keep my notes to myself

How many times I gotta say that!!!!! ;);) :rolleyes:

what the h*ll? i joined this other league yeah, but my team got trashed 5-1 and i wasnt even there to tell them they played absolutely sh*te.

it says the match day was gonna be 11/01/2006 at 19:00...so i logged in at 18:30, and i checked the fixtures and the match was already played..

ok, my next match is 15/01/2006 at 19:00...what time should i log in? help me out here

UGS, I dnt know where you are in the world but I'm in the UK and matches take place an our earlier. The website is Scandinavian so they use Central European time, so GMT +1. Anyway, once the match commences, you can't do anything about it, one of the things I dnt like!

Place Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P

1 Soldiers 3 3 0 0 13 - 2 11 9

2 WinningEleven 3 3 0 0 10 - 3 7 9

3 Chelsea FC 3 2 1 0 9 - 0 9 7

4 Indomitable Lions 2 2 0 0 9 - 1 8 6

5 waxaro 3 2 0 1 4 - 4 0 6

6 Liverpool FC 3 1 1 1 4 - 3 1 4

7 Boredom Boys 3 1 0 2 5 - 7 -2 3

8 Marauders FC 2 0 0 2 2 - 6 -4 0

9 Orange Soup 2 0 0 2 2 - 8 -6 0

10 Placentia 3 0 0 3 0 - 11 -11 0

11 Bushwackers FC 3 0 0 3 1 - 14 -13 0

How you like that Soma, Stalemate at the bridge and he had a player sent off in the 30th minute?

What did I say about your goalscoring!!

Pay attention!!!

Looks like Rafa got his tactics right against you by marking Hayes closely. I told you, too predictable.

WingA   

187, i respect your football brains and its a shame your not United man but your footy man so its all good..

am doing pretty well so far, but am still not fully happy with my squad and you hit the age nerve on my squad and that is under progress but i cant get the players i want and really p****ing me off man but i'll get there soon..

my players are having a rest day on the next fixtures..

^^We level on points at the moment and your squad looks good.

About transfers, allow me to let you in on a secret. If you bid 3 times the amount of the asking price you will definitly get your player, but he must be worth it. I recently signed this dude and he was realy cheap on the asking price so I tripled it because his club obviously didn't rate him highly. Now i got him and his turning into a superstar.

Another piece of advice, dnt selll your players inhope of buying another, trust I sold 2 of my best players and didnt get the 2 replacements, that killed me man.

SoMa_InC   

^^^187 take a look at this:

Chelsea vs Liverpool

Possession: 61 - 39 (67-33)

When it comes to aggression, Northener went for the Bruise, no wonder 3 of my first team players are injured! Also his playing style was defensive as compared to ours which is always very offensive.

187, as I said before, Soljiers will be another Arsenal.