Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

Recently I got this message sent......

Someone has spread malicious rumours about your team and your players but the statements were so outrageous that nobody believed them and no damage was done. Everything points to Marauders FC as the ones behind the spreading of the rumours.

It is obvious people are starting to dislike my team simply because I am on top!!! Especially with the tactics being used such as trying to bruise and injure my team. Liverpool FC, that certainly backfired to him with all HIS players getting injured. Let that be a lesson to you fellow haterz.

SoMa_InC   

^^^^I played a decent match against you but surely I dont understand why my team lost.

Sincere, You are right, thats another level, we wont seem to understand. So its better to just follow the mass and continue playing knowing that you will never win against certain teams.

For the last 7 games, my team was 6th on the table and I think I would finish there when the league ends. :mad:

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE, i' relying on you to beat 187 in the next match, get your tactics right and do what you have to to beat this arrogant manager.

Just hope i beat Waxaro

Sincere   

A sales person offered the team to try out a new sport drink for free. The players thought the drinks smelt odd and asked the sales person to taste them himself which he refused. The drinks were clearly an attempt at sabotage but who could be behind it?

Ok, whose the guilty party, confess and I might spare you on the pitch!

Warya Marauders, never pegged you as the type to prematurely throw in the towel. The 3-1 humiliation must have been the last straw huh... :D

Castro   

^ It was the last straw. The Marauders (more accurately the Saboteurs) are out of commission. Good luck to you and everyone in the league.

N.O.R.F   

1 Indomitable Lions 12 8 2 2 24 - 13 1126

2 Soldiers 12 7 3 2 28 - 13 15 24

3 Liverpool FC 12 6 2 4 13 - 15 -2 20

4 Chelsea FC 12 5 3 4 10 - 9 1 18

5 Marauders FC 12 5 3 4 15 - 15 0 18

6 Boredom Boys 12 5 1 6 27 - 22 5 16

7 waxaro 12 3 6 3 17 - 17 0 15

8 WinningEleven 12 4 2 6 15 - 21 -6 14

9 Placentia 12 4 0 8 7 - 18 -11 12

10 Bushwackers FC 12 0 4 8 7 - 20 -13 4

Soldiers FC have been faultering ever since being beaten by Liverpool FC and have now lost their place at the top. 6 more games to go, the tide has turned, the early season form has left Soldiers whereas Liverpool and Chelsea rea looking good

Soldiers FC have been faultering ever since being beaten by Liverpool FC

Are you forgetting that I beat you 4-0 straight after that game, Huh?? Huh?

I have been left with some cruel injuries due to all the team opting to play with a "bruise" mentality. We are not faultering at all.

This is a coincidence, since one certain "blue" team in the real FA premier League have not been themselves lately. They are proving to be bad omen to me in sol league. At least I have injuries to blame it to, what have they got to blame for their poor form of late?

SoMa_InC   

Northerner true its time we take over!! I finish 1st you follow the lead... :D

OneEightSeven.....What did you just say? I got injuries to blame for kulahaa...Sxb, 4 of my best players are injured and two others have yellow cards and can't play but with my extraordinary managerial skills :D , I made your team shrink!

N.O.R.F   

Are you forgetting that I beat you 4-0 straight after that game, Huh?? Huh?

I had an injuty and a suspension and didnt get the chance to change my squad. You beat a 9 man team 4-0 saxib.

Soma, we a game near the end of the season i think, this shall be crucial. In the mean time my next game is vs Winning Eleven, Liverpool vs Man Utd, since they cant win it please field a weakened team. Who do you want to win it? an arsenal fan or a pool fan? :D Sort it out, u still owe me a ticket to a game :D

NGONGE   

^^^ You do realise you only beat him because I softened him up for you, don't you? :D

Waxaro beat me 4-3 this week, but, at a cost :D

I had an injuty and a suspension and didnt get the chance to change my squad. You beat a 9 man team 4-0 saxib.

That is because you're tactics backfired against you,pal.

You tried, as many others in the league, to injure my players. But it was your players who got sent off and also injured because they do not know how to tackle and get away with. Make sure you have the right personnel for those kind of tactics. Hell, i dont even think you have the right personnel for ANY tactics, HAHHAHA!!!.

OneEightSeven.....What did you just say? I got injuries to blame for kulahaa...Sxb, 4 of my best players are injured and two others have yellow cards and can't play but with my extraordinary managerial skills , I made your team shrink!

That was just based on luck. I completely dominated possession despite your claims(take a look at the match report). You relied (just like ur team) to play the long ball and hope for something. As soon as the goal was scored, yoyu put 11 players behind the ball. Statistics still count, i am second and have more chance of regaining my position than u retaining urs!

It seems as tho everyone is plotting the downfall of the all mighty soldiers. Like my good friend Jose said, I am the special one, and their can only be ONE special one. So ya'll keep on plotting but the outcome is for sure, We shall be lifting the cup come the end of the season. So go see the doctor to cure that hater-itis ya'll have. Hate on Haters!!!

WingA   

hey, hey..

this is a United fan here.. i dont let nuffin slip, iam looking to move up the table and get Champions League spot mate.. i need all the points i can get hold off..

i know, i owe a ticket man but its not fault that game got re-arranged because of liverpools CL qualifiers shedule man so no helping hand here bro.. plus, its not fair play aint that right 187??