Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

WingA   

we need to set up a whole division with 2 or 3 leagues to make it more interesting.. am in this other division and its alot more active and funn..

^^I joined this Xpert league, im in like divison 5, I have my first game today. Lets see if it is better. Ill try to do a Wigan, I took over this absolute sh!t team, compared to the other teams. If I had that team in the sol league, there wouldn't be any competition, I tell you now!

WingA   

lol, i lost my first Super League game 6-1..lol.. and i have the strongest team in my 3d league division..

but dont watch that first hammering, its my taster into this league..

and is this SOL league gonna get started??

only 187, Sincere and Njorge/Boredom boyz who are willing to play friendlies and the rest are scared!!

The league has begun.

First set of games will be played on Thursday the 5th.

Nafta's Dutch Orange Soup are my first game. I played a friendly with her and finished 3-2 to me at her ground. But fellas, do not underestimate her, I repeat, do not underestimate her. She has a strong squad if you look at it.

Meanwhile, I've been nipping and tucking my squad to ge the best team. Im waiting for 2 players to join me now, which I am sure they will (dnt ask how I know).

SoMa_InC   

187 what was that all about Sxb? Trashing my team 6 nil was out of order! I thought we were playing a freindly game. I think 1 or even 2 nil would have done the trick. Congratulations though, that was a class performance.

No more freindly games, let the real drama start.

WingA   

Thats it, first win out of the way!! Norf, what happened to your team man.. 1-0 up first half and comeback of 1-3 to WinningEleven..

bring on Boredom Boyz..

I just showed the new kid how I do!

4-2 did the score for me. Yes conceding 2 goals was not on the schedule but my team never looked like losing the game.

Come on whoever is playing me next.............

^^I'm playin Bushwackers next....

No mercy, Ima do exactly what I did to you Soma, complete attack and lethal finishing!!!!!!

I dnt think a lot of people actually new the league started.

Likes of Bushwackers, Waxaro etc etc.

SoMa_InC   

Northerner Sup sxb? The beach football is keeping you away from SOL.

187 Sxb, I cant wait to play your team!! Just like the Chelsea vs Barca game.

WingA   

your a moderator and you didnt know what was happening here??

this place needs a more activemod..

plus i was playing defensive and still won 3-1.

Soma,

You are not part of my worries, several teams can be really hard to beat this season but only if they use the right tactics and play their game.

I have analysed every1's team, Soma it looks like your midfield is sh!t, Noah Lipscombe is beyond his tenure at the age of 34, you cleearly need reinforcements. You only rely on Kris Lormor and maybe Hayes since he got 4 goals against Bushwackers, but then again it was Bushwackers. Your defence is never a match for my attack and your goalie(what can I say). One more thing, you have no idea who you can put as captain, now that is worrying. I suggest you read the handbook of rules and see what they say about captains.

But hey never underestimate the underdog, even if you beat them 6-0. This season im gonna take back what was rightfully mine. The crazy tactics employed against my team and my team only, got me several injuries to really important players last season.

Ngonge changed the trophy to this ugly 1, I wonder why. I DEMAND he put back the champions league trophy as the trophy for our league. Or provide a reasonable excuse to this misdemeanor.

PS: People, do not rely on me putting analysis of your team in SOL, analyse your own team. I'd rather keep my notes to myself.

this place needs a more activemod..

Are you vying to become a mod, or is it just me who thinks that?

Urban   

guys, i've registered and i wanna join your league please.

i wanna have a new team, but im not sure if i have to look for players myself, or if i will be given random player...i prefer the latter.

i wanna kick your xalwo-eating, shaahi-drinking a$$es... :D jk

it says the league finishes in march, is it too late to join? :(