Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

Muhammad   

I just sent my best player to trainnig, just cause he was 'unsportsmanlike'! :confused:

how long does it take?

hope he's done before the game!

1 hour till kick off.. G-Power hope ur ready! ;)

WingA   

am not happy with the settings during games.. you cant make changes or anything.. you just got play with your starting eleven..

and i dont how i conceded 5 goals but knowing that i scored 3 goals away shows great team spirt..

peez..

Competition is decreasing here. After Soma_Inc and his chelsea side got thrashed at Highbury, it is obvious that none of the other 9 teams can challenge my Soldiers. Its a shame, come on,someone has to beat me to make it more exciting. Its not nice when one team is just leading the pack from start to finish.

Ngonge, dnt worry i wont take it easy on you seen as a you are a pool fan. I got all your tactics figured out and all the players you think are gonna do "something" to my team.

With a superior goal difference and better points than all of the teams, I think I have teh right to be cocky and arrogant. HAHAHAHA :D:D:D

No one hardly visits this thread anymore, they all getting gunned down by the mighty Soldiers. Its obvious you all scared to tackle this great attacking team. So all you chickens get ya cluck on.

NGONGE   

^^^ Exactly :D

Having won my last three games, my team are the ones with the form, momentums and luck. We aim to sweep all before us, even armed soldiers. You’ve been given the head start you wanted, now it’s time to watch us PLAY. :cool:

SoMa_InC   

Something fishy going on in this tournament......How the heck did my team lose the match against Soljiers.....I'm pissed....My Managerial Post is under constant threat....How come Ngonge's and Northerner's teams are above me in the standings....Very weird....

North and Ngonge, I'm not even worried about you guys. Im only concerned with the immdetiate challengers such as Lions and Marauders.

Boredom Boys, up next, let me bring you slap bang back down to earth.

WingA   

listen, am a slow-starter for some reason but i got it all figured out and if it doesnt work out.. i'll put it down to experience and jogg onn..

Ngonge, I beat you, even though you pulled all the nasty cards you could, cheating(yes), bruise(yes). Whats this? Seems like I'm the only person who is playing flowing attacking football and look where that got me, you guys should take a leaf out of my book.

Sincere   

^^^ :D ..Enjoy the gloating while the success is still there. You realize though the 5 point difference you have is due to the first game against didas that you won by default

Anyway, if your looking for a challenge, we face you in a couple of games. Come prepared and you wont get off so easily like you did last time ... No disallowed goals will occur this time around. :mad:

WingA   

By default!!

and ever since then its been rocky for me but the next half the fixtures are coming in now and thats all that matters from now..

WinningEleven

PressOffice

N.O.R.F   

187 bring on your Soldiers it will be a case of -remember remember the 5th of November :D .

Soma Inc, stop hating bruv i have been logging on less than usual but my tactics have been spot on lately.

NGONGE, i noticed i beat you 3-1 last week :D

N.O.R.F   

First of all i hope you all had a nice Eid, but it will not compare to the Eid i had :D

187's Soldiers team suffered a humbling on with their first loss of the season (just like Chelsea) to Liverpool FC. The lead is shared between Soldiers and Indomnible Lion (20 pts) with Maruaders on 17pts, Liverpool on 16 pts.

187, bring on the return match :D

Sincere   

I should have trusted my director of propaganda's instincts when he warned me. Look what I stumbled across in my mailbox.

Someone has spread malicious rumours about your team and your players. The entire press is now chasing the players making it difficult for them to concentrate on football and they lose some form. No one has any clue as to where these groundless accusations are coming from

Soma Inc, you would'nt happen to know anything about this, know would you. :D