Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

If you avoid the clan names, then I am afraid you can get direct translation. I would advice you not to listen even if you can. waa yaqyaqsi.

When I hear the guy in the audio and likes niyadaa iga jabta. imagine ninkaas dadka uu nabadoonka u yahay I feel sorry for them.

Jacpher   

^I haven't listen and have no intention but I know Somalis have heard and seen much worst things than whatever he said. Is there anything in the world below a Somali warlord? Really. Use human blood to make few dollars. Shoot, kill and mutilate your own people in the name of clan, religion, country to get power and fame? All are hijacking masaakiinta ku dul nool for the last twenty years.

Isma-dhaanto iyo dhasheed.

NASSIR   

+hate speech in his presence

This is Guilt by Association.

I see many responders lashed out at the President much worse than the person accused here of tribal slurs or the clannish division that the federal model entails. (Xiin even appealed to the model's careful implementation). And the more it divides the nation into a clan-inspired states or regions, thus prolonging Somalia's anarchy the more it gets discredited.

Like our sister Nina said, officials and elders from other regions justify in similar terms esp when it comes to the harsh policies of their own states or the actions of their clan leaders. So this societal malaise aint restricted to one group or one person.

Blame federalism.

^^^Blame a system of government that no one has given a chance? Federalisam is a short term solution, but aside from Puntland & Somaliland there has never been any viable states since the demise of the central government.

Galmudug, Hiiraan, Ximan and so on are states in name only and not feasable.

the only solution is to create a Central state, South Mudug, Galgaduud, Hiiraan, Upper Shabbele and so on.

How can South Mudug be a state? or Cadaado be state?

The fact that these have failed does not mean Federalisam is wrong or dead.

The very minimum that the secessionist will demand is autonomy, and one doubts Garowe will allow to roll back its powers any time soon.

So instead of talking the Southern regions must come together and compromise and set up strong states that can bring order and no doubt a quick route to stability and economic development for the population.

The missing ingrediant here and the most important is will power. its easy to blame others like this old man did, and I dont blame him, he was given a speec and prepared in advance to score political points against percieved enemies of Sharif Ahmed.

Dukey Somaliland’s independence is not even Negotiable, so you can exclude them from your list. However you if you insist in having a federal Somalia from raskambooni to raas caseer I advise you to get rid of the 4.5 Clan formula federalism and 4.5 Don’t go hand in hand , after that you need to combat the Extremist groups alshabaab and all the other insurgents . after done all of that you can start Planning drawing a map possible federal states . In your Somalia.

Good luck

The Zack   

^After all the 4.5 formula will give the NWesterners very small percentage of the government, right? I know.

Odayga siduu u hadlayo waa wax lala yaabo

^^^Somaliland independence is not sure thing and every year that passes it becomes unlikely.

Thus the real alternative are strong states and a weak center.

ans these states must be large enough to sustain themselves..

Good luck indeed, we are all stuck together regardless.

The Zack if the koonfurians gave Somaliland the president the prime minister and the capital and asked me to return to a union with them I am still against it , I am not after political seats or anything like that , Somaliland’s independence is sacred to me

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Somaliland independence is not sure thing and every year that passes it becomes unlikely.

Thus the real alternative are strong states and a weak center.

ans these states must be large enough to sustain themselves..

Good luck indeed, we are all stuck together regardless.

Ever year passes by and Somalia falls into deeper anarchy and more insurgents and foreign fighters keep coming to Somalia to add the fuel to its status failure. Is not going anywhere with the 4.5 clan formula and no new constitution will solve or safe it from further destruction or more clan states in mid Somalia.

These are the pangs of political irrelevance. It would be less intractable a problem if all the troubles of the South were caused by oppurtunists and outsiders from non-Mogadishu tribes. Koonfur waxay ka degi la'dahay maaha ina Rashiid iyo Sharif Xasan ama Soomaalida gobollada kale dega - Somaliland iyo Puntland waydun aragtaan - waxay ka degi la'dahay waa xumbul-xaambulka xuu yiri iyo unukaa-da gura.

Subhanallah, yaa odagan maskiinka ka ah inkaar galabsaday oo yiri nabadoon baa tahayee hadal. That person and the ones clapping are criminals and not this innocent old man.

And when did the said war of his clan defeating Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan took place? Where are the historians of SOL.

Also listing Sayid Mohamed, Cali Yusuf and Siyaad Barre as the ultimate enemies! Oday dhaqameedkan iyo ragga usacbinayya caqligooda ma intaas ayuu dhaafi waayay, alla aragti dhowaa ragaa meesha usugu yimid ee reer Hogaankiisa sheeganaaya.

Ilaahow Ummadaan Ugargaar.

Sister Nina was clapping for the old man's boastful commments of having defeated 'Sayidka, Cali Yusuf and Maxamed Siyaad Barre' as a all powerful and invisible clan. :D

Everyone to him is a guest even Alshabaab. :D He said 'Shabab was brough by us and then he mentioned Cali Dheere, Xassan Daahir Aweys, Cayrow and Macalin Xaashi' being the ones in whose name Alshabab is in Mogadishu and surrounding areas.

Then he has the nerves to call on Alshabab to vacate and direct them to the 'poor peoples' lands of Bay and Bakool where he said poor people live who don't mind their land being taken by outsiders.

A true comedian but the most worrying thing is not that he is an official elder but that Sharif himself has resorted to this kind of cheap political maneuvering in order to attract the last of his clansmen and indeed particularily the most gullible and laymen amongst them.

This is the true sad saga of this all and not the old man's willful utterings that have a political undertones dictated by Sharif's camp.