Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

Somalina   

Horta marka hore how do I address you, do you prefer Sakhar or GD?

Marka labaad, weligeey kumaanan arkin adigoo runta ka hadla, it is like you are a robot that a repeats itself over and over. I thought you had a mind of your own.

lol@Sakhar oo calanka baluuga soo agdhigtey the fake one, JB ku dayo much? lol

Teeda kale, Koonfurta is multi clan region, one clan fiefdom calan uma taagnaa, marka hadal ma wadanayno on this issue, as I have already said my piece on this topic.

Do you deny that ina Abdrirasheed send weapons to PL? I saw you avoided that part?

Also, do me a favor and stop mentioning the PL constitution, remember no one in Garowe adheres to it therefore it useless to bring it up. A president employing his sons for government positions, or xasuuqa suxuufiyiinta waa qosol miiran runtii. Who are we kidding here.

You know and I know the 500 people la tarxiiley were not working for Alshabaab, so please do not insult my intelligence.

I'm going to listen to Mzanzi and not waste my time with GD err I meant Sakhar. Laakiin ogoow weligaa inaadan laba meel casho ka cuni karin hal mar. Wa billaahi towfiiq.

p.s. please Somali ha sheegan, you are afterall a Puntlander! :D

A_Khadar   

^^^^ Because he implied that they don't mind if Somaliland dismembers from Somalia...

I have seen people talk like this man publicly but I am surprised with the many people applauding behind him which I assume are the parliamentarians of the mentioned clan. I thought people learnt great lessons from what have being happening for last 20+ years but seems not at all. Allow Somali u sahal..

Niinac: Walaal first of all you can call me what ever you want as long as it is not naughty.

As for your various points let me try to address them that is if you will listen.

Lets concentrate on the Audio, the man in question as speaking for a single clan, and not the multi clan “south” that you mentioned.

Second he was attacking two clans, one of the PM and the other of the Speaker, thus did these clans elect these men or are these men from these clans? Don’t get your “coughs” in a twist dear. As for Sharmarke sending weapons to Puntland I don’t belive he did, though it would be a most welcome thing if that did happen, supposed for a minute that the PM did this, I am not sure how these weapons belonged to the man who was speaking for the single clan in the audio above, were they his?

Can you tell us which points of the above audio speech you agree with, and where I am wrong?

Again you seem to be talking to yourself. “fake flag” why are you again insulting the state flag of Puntland? This is not the first time.

Like brother Che, told you calm down love, calm down.

NNC...Carry on marka.

Duke...You are getting lost into the details. Such qabiil diatribe should be condemned as it serves no purpose or preaches hate period!

If this man owns Xamar as he claims, I hope he's able to pacify it and save the Somali nation this headache called Mogadishu!

Very entertaining. I loved the sarraaxah :D

To the excitable folks here: there is nothing to be rattled here.

Soonkiina weli maalin baa ka hartaye yaan la aakhira seegin, oo qabiilo la cayn.

EDIT: If I were Siilaanyo, I would take advantage of this golden opportunity :D

...on a deeper thought, and beyond the rabble-rousing speech of the old man in the audio, one can clearly see the Federalism formula’s failings and problems it will pose if not implemented in a careful manner…

xay nagu darsadeen, garoonka iyo dekeda unukaa lehe :D, is an unassailable argument if you are for each for its own political prescription

Somalina   

Like I told Guava "take a number".

Sakharoow, runta aan isku sheegno. You always seem to argue for the sake of argument, the speaker of the first part of the audio has legitimate concerns, and I agree with him. I didn't bother with the second part. :D

South doesn't mean Banadir! and the TFG is not made up of one clan! are you with me so far. ;)

Raise your made up flag and do your thing (ku dayo SL and be real). There I've said it. Again remember CLAN is everything (you were repeating that in couple of threads). Cashadaada ka cun your new wadan. Btw keep the threads about PL coming, I do enjoy reading them. icon_razz.gif

Finally, I would like to dedicate this

to you.

p.s. waan sii tagaaya iminka, waa inoo gelin danbe