Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

The comment about digging holes in the roads from Mogadishu to Ceel-Buur and then using arrows to fight Al Shabaab was the best yet..

Crazy stuff, but Sharif Ahmed desperation is telling.

Somalina   

"makedroush 3al Homar kedrom 3al barda3a"

Beel shirtey ku soo dheji halkan si aad Sharif u caysaan iyo beeshiisa. Taa hadaad ku farxaysaana wax ku fala.

Duke that was a crazy but funny comment to dig up hole's leading from Mogadishu to ceelbuur and then attack Alshabaab with arrows. :D:D

I found particularily amusing the way he was talking about different clans. Obvioulsy with the people of the Prime Minister and the Speaker he was into direct conflict and he did not address them directly but he addressed the Xeraale people, Somaliland people and the minority clan's saying that if they in any way try to pass the constitution then his clan's wrath will be upon them. He was warning them indirectly as he said you can live with us as part of us or if you choose on your own but do not adopt the gaalo consitution. :D

He indirectly threatened the parliamentarians who are for the constitution and says either go out of Mogadishu (so they can't cast their votes) or come to us. This is a direct threat against them.

Also Sharif Hassan should be impeached and taken to court by his clansmen.

This guy only uttered the wishes of Sharif Ahmed and show's their limitation and utter desperation.

Nina Sharif was known to give sermons in mosques about the importance of islamic brotherhood. He used to read the books of ahadiith and Quran how we all are from Adam and Eve and the same and now he's resorting to the clan card in desperation because he wants to stay in Villa Somalia. That's not the Sharif we know we got to use to know in the ICU or the Dowlada Midnimada Qaran.

He is using laymen arguments that a fearmongering and hate orientated, the sorts politicians at the fringes use such as 'look they are out to get us all'.

This is what has got to us and that's why we're talking about it in order to show how low Sharif Ahmed has sunk.

Where is the Dowlada Midnimo Qaran he was so proud to boast about not so long time ago? He feels the need to rally his clan men to save him and for that he is using the new constitution and bringing fear by misusing the clan card.

^This is the reality we are discussing here and if you cannot see beyond grievances that are not even up for discussion is sad to say the least.

Somalina   

This guy only uttered the wishes of Sharif Ahmed and show's their limitation and utter desperation.

What was that Tad Williams said...."We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. "

Sharif has not said a word in the audio, but go ahead and put words in his mouth. Go Go, yaa lagaa orod badinin, Go Forrest!

Somalina   

Originally posted by Sakhar*:

Sister Nina was clapping for the old man's boastful commments of having defeated 'Sayidka, Cali Yusuf and Maxamed Siyaad Barre' as a all powerful and invisible clan.
:D

Everyone to him is a guest even Alshabaab.
:D
He said 'Shabab was brough by us and then he mentioned Cali Dheere, Xassan Daahir Aweys, Cayrow and Macalin Xaashi' being the ones in whose name Alshabab is in Mogadishu and surrounding areas.

Then he has the nerves to call on Alshabab to vacate and direct them to the
'poor peoples' lands of Bay and Bakool where he said poor people live who don't mind their land being taken by outsiders.

A true comedian but the most worrying thing is not that he is an official elder but that Sharif himself has resorted to this kind of cheap political maneuvering in order to attract the last of his clansmen and indeed particularily the most gullible and laymen amongst them.

This is the true sad saga of this all and not the old man's willful utterings that have a political undertones dictated by Sharif's camp.

I can't believe I missed this.

Fiiri, Garaadkiina iyo Issimadiina shirkooda with Faroole halkan ku soo dheji. I challenge you Sakharoow inaad ku soo dhejisid.

Adigan sanka taagtaayana, cajalad iska soo duub markaad marfishka ama donut shopka ka qudbeyneyso habeen walba.

Maadan maqal "The eloquent man is he who is no eloquent speaker, but who is inwardly drunk with a certain belief. "

Odeyga beeshiisa ayuu la hadlaayey oo barlamaankii kama dhex heeseynin, ragga u eedeeyayna been kama sheegin, oo waa rag aan dan kalayn shacabka koonfurta dhibaatadooda oo calooshooda u shaqeysta. Hubka loo diraayo Suul weyn, maa lagu difaaco Xamar (wasn't that the intention)? reer Galgala ayaa lagu duqeynaayaa.

Lacag baa loo diraaya Suul weyn, ayadoo ciidamada loogu tala galey ay ka gaajoonaayaan.

Waan ku raacsanahay inuu kala hadlo beeshiisa musuqmaasuqa laga wado TFG iyo dhibaatada lagu hayo shacabka Soomaaliyeed..

Waxaana ka sii heley sida uu AS uga hadley. Waa rag rag dheley alleylehe, geesi geesi dhaley. :D

Waxaanba la yaabey, meel aan qabiil in laga hadlo la maamnuucey (golden rooti), ayaa kii soo dejiyey rootiga u sacbituumaayaa an audio ka hadlaaya qabiil. Neutral neutral ayaa la iska dhigaaye.

The sheer hypocricy, and power abuse is abhorring.

War wax iskula hara ee isku noqda oo caqli soo iibsada. Beel beel dhaanta ma jirto, oo cudurkaan waa la wada wadaagaa.

p.s. arimaha beelaha koonfur ama Somalia mid idinka idiin taala ma ahan ileen Somaliba ma sheegataan anymore, marka magac gaaleedkiina, calankiina shisheeye iyo propogandadiina la taga Ethiopia iyo meelaha looga baahan yahay.

Nina you are all over the place: :D Attacking LSK, hypocrites on SOL even badmouthing the people of Puntland by calling them 'kaafir named country' who should take their 'foreign flag' to Ethiopia where it is needed.'

^To call you a bigot would be an understatement to your hate consumed generalisations of the People of Puntland and their State.

Your comical outburst and crusade is almost on par and as comical as the old man in the audio. :D How embarrassing. :D

Somalina   

looooooooooool

"The camel cannot see the crookedness of its own neck"

Calling a spade a spade son. Muraayada isku fiiri marka hore, kadibna igu soo noqo.

Whenever I see musuqmaasuq, I will point it out, and if that doesn't resonate with you, eeeeehhh too bad.

You guys get away with a lot halkan, and it is all thanks to _________.

Laakiinse marnaba ha is dhihina inaad ka caqli badan tihiin umada kale ee Soomaliyeed (myself included).

p.s. I have nothing but love for the people of Eastern Somalia, I have a problem with Suul's admin, and if you are trying in ley ban gareeyo, let me just say to you, YOU CAN TRY bit harder than that. GOT IT son?

Nina continue with the crusade I'm sure you'll get an special invite into Villa Somalia but the truth of the matter is desperation shows and it has truly done really ugly in your case and the 'elder' who was speaking on behalf of the religious scholar and madaxweynaha dowlada midnimo qaran Sharif Ahmed turned fringe politician in his last desperation and who seeked refuge with the 'clan', mind you the arrow carring and all powerful clan of his. :D

Somalina   

I asked you to post an audio of Faroole's meeting with the Garaads and Issims. You can avoid all you like.

Madaxweynaha waa sharci inuu beesha dooneysa iney la hadasho uu dhageysto their concerns( it just happens that he belongs to this particular beel). It is the Somali way....

Magaca aad wadatiina ma ahan magac Soomaliyeed, hadalka waxba ha gedgedinin, qof kaa dhegeysanaayo ma jirto.

Malika   

^But dont you think this 'Somali way' has done enough damaged to Somali's relation?

When do we say enough is enough? Maa iska waadeynaa for another 20yrs?

Each one pointing their fingures at the other for being this or that -To me it seems destructive way of thinking,especially after all we have been through.

Clan is not EVERYTHING, that is a false claim - we can force it down each others throat but most definetly it isnt EVERYTHING. It is simplicity way of thinking and reasoning - I understand perhaps Somalis only know this form of organising themselves, but there are better ways - for Godsake, aduyadii kale globalisation era ayee kujiraan Somalis naa weli wexee leyhiin this is my tuulo, that is my tuulo.. :D

Originally posted by NinaNC:

I asked you to post an audio of Faroole's meeting with the Garaads and Issims. You can avoid all you like.

Madaxweynaha waa sharci inuu beesha dooneysa iney la hadasho uu dhageysto their concerns( it just happens that he belongs to this particular beel). It is the Somali way..

Niina, sister first of all Eid Mubarak, I hope you had a great day. As for the above comment.

1. The old man was used, invited to Villa Somalia to attack two political rivals of Sharif Ahmed infront of him. He attacked and insulted the two men and their clans, he even called Sharif Xasan's clan "weak ones". He spared no one and made allot of boasts. I felt sorry for him becaue it was clear he was no more than a tool. My sister it was also very clear that those clapping for him, did so out if anger and desperation at the two me. In question notably Sharif Sakin who has now turned on his old ally Sharif Ahmed. It's unfortunate clans were used, but hey were.

2. You keep repeating about an audio of Garads & Issims of Puntland with Faroole, I am not sure what you mean. Sakhar posted this audio, if you have one of Faroole & elders insulting any clan then by all means post it.

3. It's not normal for elders to speak this way, and I don't think that this man trully represents any clan , the blame lies with Sharif Ahmed who allowed this to take place his residence and at a time he is pretending to be Presidnet.