Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

Cawaale   

Odayga booto waa dhameeyay, wuxuu isku haayana malahan.

as for the qabyaaladda odaygii dowladda iyo baarlamankeda waxay ku dhisanyihiin uu rabaa in oo apply gareeyo. end of story.

4.5 formula miraheeda waaye tan

Emperor   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

...on a deeper thought, and beyond the rabble-rousing speech of the old man in the audio, one can clearly see the Federalism formula’s failings and problems it will pose if not implemented in a careful manner…

xay nagu darsadeen, garoonka iyo dekeda unukaa lehe
:D
, is an unassailable argument if you are for
each for its own
political prescription

:D , Waar reerkaaga lasheegay meesha Ina Cabdirashiid haka kaxaysteen loool

Aw-xaayow aa kan ah, Macalinaa kan ah, Ali dheere xogow joogyaab, Alshabaab ayuuba tirsanayaa looooool

Originally posted by NinaNC:

GD, you can twist it any way you like.

I ask; Sool iyo Sanaag cagan maad ku heysaan?......aaaaaaah NOOOOOOO

Even Koora .
icon_razz.gif

LOL. Today you are on a roll, the man in the audio was attacking multiple clans the speaker as well as that of the PM, and unlike you he was honest and did not differentiate between different segments of the clan as a whole. As for your claims of SSC, I think you are rather ill-informed or allergic to the truth, aside from LA, Puntland is in control of those regions. Sharif Hotel with the Aid of AMISOM is in control of Villa Somalia, barely.

Again my sister, you are having a laugh, as for Koro, I guess the man can speak for himself, but your desperation to insult, divide and attack the state is telling. But you are doing this out of love of Somali people and unite right?

:D:D

Che, horta odeyga wuxuu dhahay despite it's clannish nature, is not that surprising at all. It would have been worrisome if he were AS though. Let him vent I say as he has no power to kick any anyone out.

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by NinaNC:

GD, you can twist it any way you like.

I ask; Sool iyo Sanaag cagan maad ku heysaan?......aaaaaaah NOOOOOOO

Even Koora .
icon_razz.gif

and unlike you he was honest and did not differentiate between different segments of the clan as a whole
I don't know about that. I had the wrong impression. He basically emphasised a certain sub-clan.

This is probably the most interesting audio from Sharif.

Somalina   

You insult the NW, Somali Galbeed, Koonfur (including Gedo), and NFD almost on a daily basis (xudeedi covered the Galgala issue). Marka who is doing what? come up with another argument that I can sink my teeth in.

You are a qabiiliste, and there is no shame in that after all "Clan is everything" remember. But I want you to admit it and stop pretending like you care about Somalia. :cool:

Walaal caawa ama berri ayaan soo labanaaya oo ku sheekeyn doonaa, marka sabir yeelo. :D

p.s. about the Villa Somalia, look at who is around Sharif... :D

Originally posted by NinaNC:

You are a qabiiliste, and there is no shame in that after all "Clan is everything" remember.

Walaal caawa ama berri ayaan soo labanaaya oo ku sheekeyn doonaa, marka sabir yeelo.

Again another case of the pot calling the kettle black. "Clan is everything" I can not take credit for, it was coined by NGOONGE, who is no clanist unlike our Niina..

Your love for Somalia is so deep that you are the only one in this thread that is defending this old clannish man and his foolish utterances, indeed you are unique.

Walaal caawa ama berri ayaan soo labanaaya oo ku sheekeyn doonaa, marka sabir yeelo.

Oh I cant wait, had so much fun today.

Gheelle.T..Agreed and truth be told, go to any maqaaxi in the west, you will see people worse than him from all regions of the country. As for AS, Cali Dheere himself will issue fatwa on this man's blood. Those boys ain't kidding :D

Qabiil is becoming discredited institution. It's no longer as easy as it used to be when one tries to whip an entire into frenzy of violence and hate.

Che, I don't think that AS discredited Qabiil all together. I think they use it when it fits their own agenda and discards when they no longer need them(qabiil.)

Gheelle.T...I didn't say Al-Shabaab discredited Qabiil. The institution is failing on its own slowly but surely.

We will see if AS is another failed institution,so far they have fared better.

^^^Che fare better than who? The warlords Indacde and Co controled vast regions of the south for a decade, and ammased a great deal of wealth. Al Shabaab have had control for less than two years.

The set up is evident, they wont last.