Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

To the excitable folks here: there is nothing to be rattled here.

Any advice for the disgruntled folks (dukey and co..)?

Ps. The speech did not focus on Somaliland. Pay attention sir

^^^Niinac; adeer like Che I aim not sure why you are upset. :D

Lets get back to the thread, this was a single clan meeting and this man was speaking for a single clan. Now Clan is everything as NGOONGE a s, and you are defending your kinmans outburst, Absurd as that is it is, you have every right to do, freedom of speech an all. :D

As for Sharif its a shame the man used to be a Shiekh, after all like Godane and Co are today, its all nonsense really.

Somalina   

Sharif cay, aniga the fake flag ayaan mention gareynaayaa...freedom of speech and all.

He is the president of Somalia, and I will respect him unlike you.

looooool@you are defending your kinmans outburst

Yaa ogaada inaa adiga iiga dhowdahay...that is the beauty of not having qabiil mentality, which I can see has destroyed you immensely.

^^Who believes in the Somaliwayne stuff anyways? Clan is everything, and I suggest that you play your position, get on the lane you're supposed to be on..

Che Koonfurians adigu sided wax ugu qeybin lahayd Its a clan Society and according to the 4.5 clan Forumula these people are nuss he just said it But that was the reality

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Sharif cay, aniga the fake flag ayaan mention gareynaayaa...freedom of speech and all.

Indeed you have the freedom to hate on a whole states and its symbols, a state let me remind you once again that makes up a large portion of the country you claim to love so much, as well as the one Sharif hotel has been pretending to be a leader of.

As for the clan mentality, those who pretend to be clan less, usually get the most upset and start talking and writing rubbish, like the old man in the audio and his niece Niina defending his outrageous outburst. :D Freedom of speech an all, it has been an amusing day thus far.

Thank you.

:D

Somalina   

GD, you can twist it any way you like.

As for your weak comment of "a state let me remind you once again that makes up a large portion of the country you claim to love so much", I ask "Sool iyo Sanaag gacan maad ku heysaan?" Is it not in your constitution?......aaaaaaah NOOOOOOO!

Whatever will be will be, and I suggest that you don't start threads like this, because as you can see here your arguments will always be weak just like Suul weyn's brain. Stick to what you know. :D

Maalinba noo digri, yaa Ahlu sunna wa jamaaca. Ogoow laakiinse qof kaa dhegeysanaaya inuusan jirin. Even Koora threw the fake flag...loooool

p.s. glad to entertain you as always. Maqal iyo Muuqal at its finest indeed. Waa inoo gelin danbe for qeybt labaad, so stay tuned. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Che Koonfurians adigu sided wax ugu qeybin lahayd Its a clan Society and according to the 4.5 clan Forumula these people are nuss he just said it But that was the reality

The entire Somali society is clan-based horta-no exceptions and that said, I'm sure there are other options of div'up things that doesn't include demeaning an entire portion of the Somali society.At the very least, they could drop equation 4.5 and just allocate number of seats without labeling the process.

Gheelle.T...Odeyga dad kujira Al-Shabaab oo magacyadooda ka dhawaajiye. Yaa usheega Al-Shabaab inadeerkaa bee kuu soo diri to take you out.