Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

Malika   

Nina dear,one side your urging people to take a stand to what is going on in Somalia,on the other side your seem not to understand why people found the old man's words sour - We can not move forward if we still continue to talk the language of the 90's - and this is for also those of PL,SL and whatever other Somali lands..maaa ii fahantee.

The old man's speech either twicked or else it was of division, mistrust etc..Loo maa bahnaa hadhalaahaa oo kale. If one is frustrated,as you seem and your words are of someone that cares then one will try and use language that brings people together,rather then separate.

Now - where do we start? Adigu waan kuu jeeda your trying to convert GD iyo group.. :D:D

Somalina   

Sister Malika, I'm not sure where you are going with your first paragraph. I can't change the way the old man talks, but why the educated folks here not understand the gist of his message (we are burning and we have to do something).

Ridiculing him and lying about Sharif is not going to stop the war is it?

The old man is burying dead bodies everyday, and he has every right to voice his frustration with the TFG (minus the qabiil rabble rabble, blame the 4.5).

I'm not trying to convert anyone, just pointing out the truth and what is wrong with us Somalis.

Qof walba meeshu is dhigo ayaa lagu jiidaa. Hadduu qofka qaldan yahay waa in la yiraah "YAC". Ma fahamte?

p.s. I happen to know how to communicate with skinnies everywhere. :D

Malika   

^ Every Somali seems frustrated sis,they spred hate as means of expressing their frustration. I have seen in gatherings and whatnot. And this is what I find troubling, very troubling..thats my beef with the old man's speech.

As for educating the Somalis - May Allah guide you,whilst guiding them to the truth. They/We need the truth.. ;)

As for communicating with the skinnies,I will leave that to you,anigu waan kuu wareera! :D

Somalina   

:D Thank you for your encouragement

Sannadkii hal mar ayaan hadlaa, this is more than enough contribution.

Xuquuqda bini aadamka waa la iloobey laakiinse haddii loo baahdo a reminder, I'm always around!

;)

Malika   

^ :D

Nina,walaal as long as niyad safi aa,marka runta laa isku shegeyaa.

Kheyr aan rajeneyaa - illahi cuqdadaan badan hanaga saro..waa dib wallahi ummad kala jeedsaan oo xumaan isla rabaan markastaa aa..subhanallah!

Somalina   

Adiga baro inaad caqliga aad is leedahay waad qabtaa isticmaasho intaad u sacbatumeysid maniacs that are killing our people everyday.

Maxaad dhaanta HITLER?

By the way, before you call someone a name you don't know the meaning of, I suggest you use Wikipedia or atleast Google it.

Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.

Soomaliga inaad ku hadasho aama laguu qaataa, intaad afka shisheeya magaca uga dheeli lahayd.

Godwin's Rule: “as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”

The topic could be politics, marriage, religion, physics, or basket-weaving. No matter. Hitler references abound. Usually, the first person to invoke the Third Reich is one who is bereft of good arguments; or worse, an obtuse oaf who labours under intellectual infirmity.