Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

Nina it's clear and evident that from your stance you have a grudge or two against Puntland (to an extent you can't even spell the name). Your accusing LSK such as your use of language i.e. 'you have gone away with so much' who is it that you are generalising? Does it bother you that Farole controls 800km Bosaso-Gaalkacyo and Hurdiyo to Bosaso? While the Sharif tfg and his clan hate inciter are less than 4km in control.

^^^ facts are difficult for some. Its funny she is blaming others for the comments of this old man. It's Puntland's failtthis man insulted nearly every clan of Somalia. That he claimed the capital was his play ground, that he would use force as "they did before" these are his words. It's also Puntland's fault that Sharif Ahmed was there and happily clapping away when he insulted every clan known to the republic that he claims to be presidnet of.

This is a scandal and Niina's comments are adding salt to an open wound.

Somalina   

Nin is faanshey waa ri' is nuugtey, ma maqashey?

Are you losing your creativity?

why are you repeating yourself over and over GD, I heard you the first time.

Malika, unfortunately the clan elders are uneducated and lack sophistication. All they preach is "this is my house stay out of it" and it is really sad. However to insult the president and make fun of his clan and their dialect is something I'm against of. (I wasn't born yesterday)

Edit:

GD, you don't have one iota of evidence that the president initiated this meeting and wrote the speech of the clan elder..

This is a clan meeting, and the old man is clearly angry about what is taking place in the TFG.

Qabiil walba markuu shiro sidaan iyo si ka daran ayey u hadlaan, ma garatey. Marka ha ku dhuudhuumanin odeygan frustrationka haayo. Sharif is not responsible of what comes out of someone else's mouth, all he can do is listen and call it a day.

Please look at the topic of the thread and think about it. Ha soo indhacedyn halkan.

The reason I asked for an audio is to show you that all the clan elders speak the same manner when addressing their clan members.

I listened to the concerns the elderly man raised and I took it with a grain of salt..

p.s. The reason the poster was able to get away with posting this qabiil rabble rabble is evident.

Eid Mubarak to you and your family. :D

Somalina   

Adeer, I call it how I see it, cuz I aint scared of no bini aadam!

I'm not here to sugar coat the truth for you so you can digest it easily.

You reputation here on SOL precedes you. Too bad that you have to sink this low. Laakiin I'm here to help you see the light. Mark my words.

p.s. try again inaad qabiil danbe caysid...if you think I'm kidding...

Somalina   

Well, maybe next time you'll think twice about what you post. And that goes for all the qabiilisteyaasha. There is a new sheriff in town.

icon_razz.gif

Bring something that promotes unity, peace and Soomalinimo, haddii kale jawaab ayaad iga heleysiin. Waan is fahaney ayaan u maleynayaa.

Shaatiyada bedbedesha, and attack me in 5s or 10s, laakiin wax aad iga qaadeysiin ayaaba iska yar. Remember that next time markaad PM isku dire direysaan.

Eid Mubarak!!

Nina sister you do not warrant a pm stop massaging your super ego you are afterall not that difficult to deal with it certainly does not need alot of sophistication handling you.

Somalina   

Ego huh? I'm not the one, day in and day out ku digriya halkan about how powerful my clan is and how we are utilizing xaraan money. Get your head out of the sand.

Like I said, try to insult Somali clans again, and see where that takes you.

p.s. I thought you washed your hands already, what happened...ooooh shaati seddexaad maad gashan?

Saalax   

Big Deal, at the end of the day mogadishu is his land the sameway a somalilander has above rights in hargeysa as his capital and can call for the eviction of all the non somalilanders whenever they want.

Niina: sis what are you defending again? I am not sure I follow. This meeting took place in Villa Somalia, not in Clan gathering or water hole.

It was initiated by Sharif Ahmed.

http://www.jowhar.com/news.php?readmore=1441

here is a link from his own own site regarding this meeting. Thus my sister again what are you arguing about and making so much noise. this is a big scandal, and Sharif was caught red handed

There is no need for a shouting match, and I do not blame the elder for this he is but a pawn at the hands of Sharif Ahmed's attack on Sharmarke & Sharif Xasan.

The clan is a smokescreen.

Somalina   

It says the president has a meeting, not he called for a meeting.

Again find other ways to insult Sharif and his clan.

The old man's crew called the meeting, and beesha has been making a lot of noise as of late. Sharif waa la casumey. La imoow sheeka kale aad dadka ku caysaan.