Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

There are some here that I advice have a read of my signature. Blind clan loyalists helped tear apart Somalia and they will play no part in reconciling it.

abdilahay yusuf ahahah in mogadisho this guys is so afraid i think he wil go back in a few seconds to his head quarter in baydhabo verry soon

even americans are doing air strikes in side somalia now damn let the games begin

the war we have waited for so long has started once again

I'm still wondering what A/Lahi Yusuf will do in Mogadishu since the parliamen'ts seat is in Baidoa ,,,,,,,,,,, and where are da other ministers ???/

Xudeedi   

Paragon writes, "You speak as a Somali, yet your words are given clannish conotations. It is unfortunate that some would resort to such categorization but this is the prism through which many see Somali politics. If clan linage was to signify one's political support or opposition, then I would've support the TFG due to 'blood'. However I don't."

Would you be kind enough to persuade Alle U Baahne to not brand all Reer Qansax as politically incorrect as Abudalahi Yusuf?

Dabshid, I concur with you . A bad government is better than no government at all.

Sophist   

Is Abdulahi Yusuf the most deserving person to lead this Nation? A categorical NO should suffice-- anyone who thinks otherwise is either thoroughly blind or barking mad. The issue isn’t whether AY or that of the TFG morally good or best boys to govern!! Nay my people, we are interested in saving innocent somali lifes.

Xoogsade wrote “Castro is no clanist. Kuwa isaga ku eedeynaaya qabiilka oo sophist u ka mid yahay ayaa qalbiga ka daxalysan. runtii qof TFGda u arka wax wanaagsan waa qabiil qof aaminsan ama qof diinta islaamka neceb. Nothing in between”

oh bugger, do you think I will dignify this with a response?

Castro,

Suspicions, allegations and counter-insults aside, what do you propose now? Insurgency I hear, would you think that what is happening in Iraq would be beneficial to poor souls in Somalia? Killing, maiming and mass rape would be the result of any mutiny within Mogadishu—remember these guys are looma ooyaan kill them in droves and they will return the favour in kind.

Castrow as the latin maxim goes “mendacem memorem essee oportet” when the ICU were in control in Mogadishu, I supported the peace they brought to the people of Mogadishu and I now like I was supporting the peace couple months ago I am continuing to do so. Marka eedeynta aan asalka laheyn jooji maandhoow.

Let the peace reign and Somalia Hanoolaato

Emperor   

Has any Somali President made into that Villa of Somalia sine after the fall of the republic...

It must be unthinkable, What a record breaking moment that was, time for the return of law and order - Somalia lost but now found soon to be back into normality insha'aalah.

Kudos to the President of the 3rd republic of Somalia.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Xoogsade wrote “Castro is no clanist. Kuwa isaga ku eedeynaaya qabiilka oo sophist u ka mid yahay ayaa qalbiga ka daxalysan. runtii qof TFGda u arka wax wanaagsan waa qabiil qof aaminsan ama qof diinta islaamka neceb. Nothing in between”

oh bugger, do you think I will dignify this with a response?

You shouldn't have bothered. And just to point something, you said you trusted the sagacity of your leaders(TFG leaders that is) in defense of the unqualified college drop out who was named for Ambassadorship the other day. Haddana waxaad leedahay they are not best to lead the nation. Declaring them unqualified and trusting their sagacity is contradictory.

Anyways, most somalis have very negative opinion of A/Y and his entire TFG. Waad is daalineysaan if you are the supporters of the TFG, A/Y and his entire crew of warlords and self serving stooges are despised, unwelcome and protected by Ethiopian troops and clan militia in Muqdisho.

Castro   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Suspicions, allegations and counter-insults aside, what do you propose now?

The complete destruction or eviction of this puppet regime at any cost.

Castro   

Personally, I will do this:

1) Expose this fraudulent puppet regime for what it really is. Though their criminality, sheer incompetence and buffoonery is making it easier and easier to do so only 10 days after its installation.

2) Educate those around me that a bad government may be better than anarchy but this puppet regime doesn't even qualify as bad. This puppet regime is the most dangerous cabal this wretched land had ever seen.

3) Politically support alternative indigenous leadership that has no blood on its hands and does not support foreign occupation to reach its goals.

I believe we had that recently and the west has installed this puppet regime instead.