Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

Originally posted by mystic:

You my friend must not know the meaning of anarchy. What anarchy was there when the ICU was controlling Mogadishu, a peace never seen before in Mogadishu

Anarchy replaced by another anarchy.Isn't that what it was?

^^

Pacifying the streets from blockades, opening up the seaport and airport, cleaning the streets, banning Drugs, chasing out the warlords, and uniting the common people is not called Anarchy.

Bring Ethiopian troops, killing thousands of Somali people, bombing cities, bring back warlords, new blockades being set-up and dividing the common people is called bring back Anarchy.

Yusuf’s present in Mogadishu will not change a single thing, he hasn’t changed the fate that is awaiting the Ethiopian troops who if they stay longer will not like what they will encounter.

First of all let me congratulate the President of the Federal Republic of Somalia, H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad for taking today his rightful seat at the Presidency of Villa Somalia in Mogadishu!

My fellow nomads, dear brothers and sisters, You would entirely agree with me at this historic moment, that the President must be obliged to deliver the promises he made to the Somali people of bringing peace, order and stability back to our home country! He must deliver on the promises and the hope he awaked in our battered nation to reinstall a government of national unity based on the federal charter concept, justice and national unity! One would reiterate that coming to Mogadishu to take the much contested hot-seat of Villa Somalia was the easy bit, but we’re under no illusions, it took the President 40 years! Now the challenge is even much greater! Once again, I ask the President of this nation to unite and rally our divided nation into a rallying cause we can all agree on to rally behind and which will enable us to find a lasting peace that will help us to reconstruct, develop our nation and set alight our children’s bright future by helping them to unleash their full potentials inshallaah!

A government solemnly based on the will of the masses and that is determined to help heal the nations self-inflicted wounds by actually empowering its citizens to forgive one another and take part in real affords to help to reconcile the artificial divisions, that exists and divides us into separate warring and clashing parties must emerge from this latest developments in order to ensure the fulfillment of the above mentioned promises, We shall wait and see inshallaah! But one thing is sure, our quest for statehood is not completed, so therefore we should even work harder now more than we did previously!

I in my capacity wish the TFG success in brining their vision to see a free, united and federal Somalia into fruition inshallaah! We shall stand by your side and 'fight' shoulder to shoulder with you inshallaah!

God bless us all! Ameen.

Sheikh

How did you manage to have such high hopes and expectations for a man who came riding on Ethiopian tanks? You possibly can’t be confident that these puppets will bring any kind of peace to Somalia.

Wishful thinking is all you are doing, but heh you are free to do so. :D

Duke the pic is a bit similiar to the previous one, so let me try again: 4ac1bf57-d5b2-4051-b9e3-c54113fb3645

To my good sister mystic let me tell her in good faith that: 'I profess that I could never satisfy myself on the justness of this late conflict and the arrival of Ethiopian forces into our home soil , but if it wasn't for the authority of the TFG institutions and our statehood to maintain themselves in their rights and in that I hope to prove myself to be an honest and single-hearted man!

Xoogsade   

Castro is no clanist. Kuwa isaga ku eedeynaaya qabiilka oo sophist u ka mid yahay ayaa qalbiga ka daxalysan. runtii qof TFGda u arka wax wanaagsan waa qabiil qof aaminsan ama qof diinta islaamka neceb. Nothing in between.

N.O.R.F   

Castro is a tribalist, he doesnt like the TFG (for the right reasons) so he must be a qabil hater. Simple really, you must hate Yey's tribe if you hate the TFG!

1+1=3

Waxaa igu daran markee Maxkamadaha ku jeedeen goballada Bari, dad inta ku jiro oo neutral iska dhigi jiray -- no longer though, shaatigooda banaanka soo dhigay -- aad ugu carooday lasoo booday meel "peaceful" ah, meel "barwaaqo" ah ayee inay qasaan rabaan, oo qabyaalad ayee dusha ka wataan oo deeggaano kale ayee rabaan inay qabsadaan.

That was fine.

How come there is no flip from deeggaanadii "nabada" ka jirtay markii lasoo weeraray, kamid yihiin Beledweyne, Cadaado, Ceelbuur, Jowhar, Balcad iyo Xamar qof juuq iyo jaaq yiri jirin?

How come markii deeggaanadaan lasoo weeraray with Xabashada kaarahooda, diyaaradaha miigga iyo ciidamadooda qaabka daran, oo since dagaalka isku badalay difaac to weerar juuqdii iyo jaabkooda la waaye. Not a stir of peaceful waaye deegganadaan maxaa loo weeraraa.

Illeen qabyaalad, as Jimcaale sadly realized today, waa ka awood badantahay Eebbaheena Sare. Ar maxaa wadaad la iska dhigay, yet Maxkamadaha ayaa kasoo horjeedaa oo dowlad ku sheeg Xabash gaal madoow wato ayaan raacaa because of qabyaalad qurunkeeda. Iyo kii waxbartay asagana ku ganban jiray they, Maxkamadaha, are "rushing," they are overdoing this and that. All this wax ka daran ayaa la wada arkay, yet la iska indhatiraa, a new motto ayaaba lasoo saaray: "Give them a chance to rule."

To "give them a chance" rule a country airbombed by an arch-enemy Xabash, whom was brought by none other than those who should be given a "chance?"

How can any Soomaali damiir leh give a "chance" the biggest stooges ever to grace Soomaalinimo ama Soomaali isku sheeg eh Xabash dhabta u saarantahay, diyaaradihiis ku rusheeye, give a "chance?"

And why didn't we hear this phrase markee jireen Maxkamadaha "oh, let us give them a chance" to conquer the whole country? How come this sudden fascination didn't exist by then, especially iyagii oo dalka barkiisaba wada nabadeeye.

Waxba yaala isku ganban, waxba dadka damiirkooda toosan qabyaalad lagu dacaayadeyn. Idinka ishubiya inay qabyaalada idinku raagtay iyo in kale.

Heed these words: This dowlad ku sheeg is void and null, illegitimate, treacherous, most treasonable as far as Soomaalida, not Soomaali isku sheeg, are concerned. They will never able to rule Soomaaliya. Xabash '70s kaaro wato won't forever remain dhulkeena, awoodaas malaha. Waxba yaa been la isku sheegin. When that reality hits, don't change your tune against this sudden and newly found motto of "giving a chance" whoever emerges. [We had already seen this version since Maxkamadaha never was given a chance in this board who are now advocating this new found philosophy, but we want to see after this dadka shaatiga badalan doono.]

Baliis don't then change your mind or declare the same idea of the secessionists you eagerly mock today. Oh, I can't wait to see a secessionist dad noqon doono, oo waa goosanay lasoo boodi doono when the reality hits on this not-so-far day.

Som@li   

Many hate Yey's and oppose to TFG for tribal reasons, and many support it for tribal reasons. that is the truth.

If the majority of somalis were not in this vicious circle, they would have settled long time ago.