Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

Castro   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

The only problem with that is this government and the leaders comprising it are the epitome of incompetence, corruption, warlordism, clanism, nepotism and all the other isms you detest. Few personafy it more than Warlord/clanist extraordinaire C/Yuusuf. And how is it you and others accuse TFG detractors of being motivated by clanism? The TFG
is
clanist government, divvying up power and parlimentary seats along clan size. How odd and bizzare that those who oppose the TFG outright or some of it's leaders are accused of clanism when the entire government, it's leaders are there for no reason other than to represent a particular clan. Strange indeed.

What's even more strange is that many of these so-called clan representatives can't even show their faces to their clans. These men simply arrived at the Nairobi hotels where the conference was being held and claimed to represent their clans. Clans didn't send delegations to these conferences. It's the people who were career politicians or those who just happened to be in the neighborhood at the time that showed up.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Sophist:

Castro, my suspicious mind leads me to believe that your painful loathing isn’t directed primarily towards Ethiopians or Abdulahi Yusuf!!
It is the blood running through the veins of AY that you wholly dislike or dare I say hate? This my dear boy is what a lot of us are suspicious about.

If by blood you mean the treacherous blood he shares with Geedi, Caydiid Jr. and many others,
Why you left your warlord Riyoole,(former siyad's spy and Melez's puppet today) and your uncle Waraabe (king of all hate) in this list

Everyone knows that hate C/Yusuf not because he is warlord or xabashi, but because C/yusuf is from Puntland,

Hadii aad maqashid Puntland dhiigkar baa kugu dhaca, ee anti-puntland kiniin cun

I really wonder what you hope to accomplish with these delusional rants castro. The government is an Interim Government. What interim government do you know that came about through elections. When was the last elected government Somalia. If you not know by know, interim goverments are formed in negotiations. This is how the TFG was formed . It is a government recognized all over the world that controls 80% of its country. Perhaps you are under the false impression that you determine the llegitimacy of our government. come out of the wild and join civilization.

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Brown,Don't u think its time u called it off?No?Well don't complain then.Take it as it comes.
smile.gif

See,thats NOT my nature. I DO not take it as it comes. I like to challenge it and objectively understand IT. If its BS,I will challenge. If its commonsense,i absorb it and digest it then formulate an opinion Captain.

You know what? This about xplains why you & I are of differing opinion on this whole debate. You & your men took this govt & its invading ethiopian military as it came[Doorknobs,Puppets,dabadhilifs et al] & I stood up and refused this unjust,unfair & illegal war[Patriotics,principled,steadfast et al]...

Brown,i can't help u with ''Comprehension'',Again,u give me no choice but to ask u to take it as it comes.

P.s.Name callings only reflect one's personality,shun from it. ;)

Brown,i can't help u with ''Comprehension'',Again,u give me no choice but to ask u to take it as it comes.

P.s.Name callings only reflect one's personality,shun from it.
;)

What names did you find offensive Captain? Why do you find them offensive? Do you have a better name to describe those people who support a govt handpicked by Melez,created by warlords & rode on the tanks of an enemy nation to invade its nation to assume power? What name do you prefer to be called captain?

Perhaps,if you were a little more clearer & wrote in comprehendable english,then you & I might actually be on the same page. But until then,you really sound aloof,honestly you come across as a weired character out of sequence...thats probably just me[unless of course someone else points out otherwise]

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Sophist:

We are full of hope that Somalis will unite against corruption, warloridism, clannism and all the other isms that has plighted our nation.

Few personafy it more than Warlord/clanist extraordinaire C/Yuusuf. And how is it you and others accuse TFG detractors of being motivated by clanism? The TFG
is
clanist government, divvying up power and parlimentary seats along clan size. How odd and bizzare that those who oppose the TFG outright or some of it's leaders are accused of clanism when the entire government, it's leaders are there for no reason other than to represent a particular clan. Strange indeed.
Actually that agrument is not so strange to elucidate. Since A/Y is 'in charge' - those who dislike his 'genes' will be opposed to the TFG regardless of how many other 'genes' may be involved. :D

Originally posted by Brown:

Do you have a better name to describe those people who support a govt handpicked by Melez,created by warlords & rode on the tanks of an enemy nation to invade its nation to assume power? What name do you prefer to be called captain?

Don't u think its unwise to argue let alone to reason when emotions are involved?As for the Entry of those troops,they were invited and responded to the call and the Defence minister has the command of the over all troops that are already deployed or are awaiting to be deployed.The clan courts were given peace and were called to peace several times.Due to their ill calculations and inexperience of Military engagements,they rushed to war and war they Lost.Thats why the defeated lot,ur lot still can't recover from the trauma caused by the Defeat.It really is simple to comprehend and u will comprehend,when u recover. smile.gif

Paragon   

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

There is a weak puppet govt that came into power

So u agree with we have a government?Aah,it must be one of ur non cheerleading moments.
smile.gifXalane, I know the above was addressed to Brown, but if I may, let me take the liberty to respond to you; no, as far as any logical person can understand, there is no recognizably legal government in Somalia. What there is in Somalia, however, is clearly a total occupation perpetuated as government. If legality and legitimacy mean anything, the TFG is domestically an illegal entity.

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

Do you have a better name to describe those people who support a govt handpicked by Melez,created by warlords & rode on the tanks of an enemy nation to invade its nation to assume power? What name do you prefer to be called captain?

Don't u think its unwise to argue let alone to reason when emotions are involved?As for the Entry of those troops,they were invited and responded to the call and the Defence minister has the command of the over all troops that are already deployed or are awaiting to be deployed.The clan courts were given peace and were called to peace several times.Due to their ill calculations and inexperience of Military engagements,they rushed to war and war they Lost.Thats why the defeated lot,ur lot still can't recover from the trauma caused by the Defeat.It really is simple to comprehend and u will comprehend,when u recover.
smile.gifThere are no emotions here captain.Its principles,patritotism and standing up for what you beleive in. Void of Qabil & greed.

But before I go any further, please tell me what name calling you find offensive,why you find it offensive & what better name would you like me & the rest to refer to the supporters of this govt[That was handpicked by Melez],created in Nairobi by Warlords & came in riding on the backs of enemy tanks to invade its own nation when they failed to reconcile Somalis politically? Captain?

Ps.You can ask help for your friends, preferebly the eloquent and comprehendable ones,its an open book question

Its a historic moment, we need to move forward.

CC, the force is strong within you.

The noise coming from the "cyber insurgency" is getting a tad bit desperate.

C/laahi Yusuf Ahmed ayaa noqonaya Madaxweynihii ugu horeeyey oo ay Dunnida ictiraafsan tahay oo fadhiisin ka dhigta Madaxtooyada Caasimada ee Villa Somaliya, tan iyo intii ay burburtay Xukuumadii hore ee Marxuum Maxamed Siyaad Bare.

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:
C/laahi Yusuf Ahmed ayaa noqonaya Madaxweynihii ugu horeeyey oo ay Dunnida ictiraafsan tahay oo fadhiisin ka dhigta Madaxtooyada Caasimada ee Villa Somaliya, tan iyo intii ay burburtay Xukuumadii hore ee Marxuum Maxamed Siyaad Bare.

You should also mention the other historical segment of this historic moment ya duke? That President Yussuf is the only sitting SOMALI president to be brought in to his own CAPITAL CITY by Ethiopian MILITARY TANKS,MIGS,Helicopters & SOLDIERS. Jot that down as well. What a shame!

Originally posted by Abu Paragon:

If legality and legitimacy mean anything, the TFG is domestically an illegal entity. [/QB]

Paragon,u could criticize the TFG but questioning its mere existence is a right u do not hold.They were Elected,just as the failed Governtment of Abdiqassim was elected.Denying the TFG's existence is in other words voicing for anarchy.When the Current President ,the Colonel was elected,he asked for international peace keepers and so did Abdiqasim.The only reason why this Government is being blamed is due to its Efficiency otherwise we wouldn't hear any one's objections.As for the matter of the invasion u are talking about,the sooner the peacekeepers get deployed,the Ethiopians will withdraw to their borders.Until then,ur argument and its similar,are premature.