Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

Originally posted by Sophist:

Castro, my suspicious mind leads me to believe that your painful loathing isn’t directed primarily towards Ethiopians or Abdulahi Yusuf!! It is the blood running through the veins of AY that you wholly dislike or dare I say hate?

Simple really. ;)

Khalaf   

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

For the first time in 40 years! struggles after struggles and now deep in hostile terriortory. odayga is fearless and never gave up. This will be the greatest challenge in his career. Where is mama Hawa, salama ya mama first lady of somalia. :cool: :D

somalia hanolata, I agree with sophiest on this somalia needs peace.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Castro:

[QB]
quote:

Originally posted by Sophist:

Castro, my suspicious mind leads me to believe that your painful loathing isn’t directed primarily towards Ethiopians or Abdulahi Yusuf!!
It is the blood running through the veins of AY that you wholly dislike or dare I say hate? This my dear boy is what a lot of us are suspicious about.

If by blood you mean the treacherous blood he shares with Geedi, Caydiid Jr. and many others, then it's a no brainer, yes.
Castro, lol. It seems some folks' implication of 'blood through veins' is questioning your tribal linage. A finger is being point at your support as one that emanates from your the blood you share with those who oppose the TFG. You speak as a Somali, yet your words are given clannish conotations. It is unfortunate that some would resort to such categorization but this is the prism through which many see Somali politics. If clan linage was to signify one's political support or opposition, then I would've support the TFG due to 'blood'. However I don't.

So keep voicing your concerns, I for one appreciates speaking against unjust occupations such Ethiopia's.

Paragon,for the sake of argument we can argue all day.U know and i know that there was no way a voting system could have been carried out.This further questions the reach of legality.Anarchy and legality do not go hand in hand,they are two complete opposing factors.So Drop the legality talk,its un applicable when Anarchy exists.Anarchy=no law=no legality.

As for warlords being representatives,they represent their pple.Am not defending them though.Those warlords are loved by their pple and its for them that they function for.And for peace to happen,these warlords,representing their pple must be given a cut.Will u blame the pple for that?Go ahead.So Paragon,again ur argument is premature since we are in the establishment phase.

ElPunto   

^Oh Paragon stop! People keep accusing each of other of clan hatred here all the time. Anti-TFG folks have hardly been circumspect on this.

BTW - congratulations on your new fatherhood :D

Originally posted by Brown:

Xalane, walle waad xaarantahay. The end justification for this invasion does not change the history made by this govt. His Excellency President Yussuf is the only SOMALI president to let an enemy country invade his own nation and was unable to come to his own CAPITAL CITY until he came riding literally on the back of an Xabashi tank. THAT is the HISTORIC moment Captain.

Wether he succeeds,that is for future historians to determine if it was right or wrong to bring in enemy tanks, soldiers into somali soils. I hope he suceeds, but YOU & I know very well that WILL not happen until we have XABASHIS in Xamar. Lets get real there captain.

As for your absurd claim that Ethiopia is a friend, That just shows your lack of commonsense. Sxb your eyes are glazed with some partisan mucus. Xabashis are not friends of SOMALIA & will never be friends of SOMALIA. If they were they had 16yrs to help SOMALIA,when somalia was ruled by Warlords,when warlords Terrorized somalis & most importanly they will never have supportted a govt that is made of warlords by warlords. Did they suddenly realise their good neighborly duties just when somalis have kicked out the warlords? Why were they silent and non committed when these warlords were killing SOMALIS? Be objective Captain.

U are repeating the same things,Brown.Lets try something else now shall we? :D

Castro   

^ I could reject A/Y based on his actions or on his lineage. I'm clearly justified in the former, not so the latter. Pray tell, LePoint, on what basis do the worshipers of Yeey do so if it's not based on lineage? And in direct rejection of his actions.

So, even if I reject him for his lineage, I'm just another clannist Somali who has every right to do so. But there's enough reasonable doubt in my case (based on Yeey's record) to swing a jury the other way. In the case of GD (and his day care), I'm not sure you even need a jury.

Either way, accuse me all you want. Yeey is a criminal warlord and the head of a puppet government installed by the west. "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ I could reject A/Y based on his actions or on his lineage. I'm clearly justified in the former, not so the latter. Pray tell, LePoint, on what basis do the worshipers of Yeey do so if it's not based on lineage? And in direct rejection of his actions.

So, even if I reject him for his lineage, I'm just another clannist Somali who has every right to do so. But there's enough
reasonable doubt in my case (based on Yeey's record) to swing a jury the other way. In the case of GD (and his day care), I'm not sure you even need a jury.

Either way, accuse me all you want. Yeey is a criminal warlord and the head of a puppet government installed by the west. "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

You never seemed to care before, provided he was holed up in Baidoa.

Paragon   

Xalane, so you have no answer. You are not adding anything new to your argument, the gist of it being (to paraphrase): there was anarchy Embagathi went about to appease the very warlords that created the anarchy, those who held the clan captive. That looks like rewarding the hostage taker and punishing the hostages with more organised business of hostage-taking.

Phase of establishment? Lol, what are the corner-stones of this establishment? smile.gif The warlords! That really buffles sanity.

ThePoint, lol hey man where is the party at? Since the TFG was given the upper-hand, aren't you celebrating at all?

PS; are you congratulating me? :D

A simple yet a soft punch trembles them like this and no one tells them a thing whenever they go all the way to the point of making things personal.Perhaps the clan courts were not the only chicken,Maybe their supporters are chicken too,ofcourse,their cheerleaders being the worst of the lot. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^CC, you do protest too much, just admit it and then we can take your hard work of late seriously.

Admit what? That I'm clannist? But aren't you already sure of it? Why do want me to admit it. LOL.

I don't ask you to admit anything. I know what you're made of.